What Would You Like to See in Beta Protocol?

Sir Les Paul

The Duke of Chords
Supporter
I've asked a BUNCH of questions about your favorites. Let's take it further! What elements at core would you like to see in Beta Protocol? These can be general or specific.

Personally, I would love to see us get that feeling we see from animated movies. Assault on Arkham, Under the Red Hood, Return of the Dark Knight... they all shared this feeling that we knew it wasn't accurate, but fuck it, it was kickass anyway!!

sitanomoto sitanomoto D3lmoniko D3lmoniko NecroKnight NecroKnight The Regal Rper The Regal Rper Rui Rui Loony_Bin Loony_Bin ShadowBroker ShadowBroker Crono Crono Demonhunter Demonhunter AceofRoses AceofRoses Archon Archon Sopranos Sopranos Romani Romani ChazGhost ChazGhost Epiphany Epiphany

I'd like to see some character presented with an ultimatum that has lasting effects on the story save one thing or another, sacrifice this for that, discard your morals to save the day. Something like that.

I'd like to see some character presented with an ultimatum that has lasting effects on the story save one thing or another, sacrifice this for that, discard your morals to save the day. Something like that.

Did you read the Karoline Hope intervention? lol

It's the prelude to the entire Team Arrow intervention. It's summed up in "stop sucking at your job or we'll have to dismantle you"

If I had to offer an idea. For every City - a special mission ala Assault on Arkham style mission. Handed to them by Waller.

If I had to offer an idea. For every City - a special mission ala Assault on Arkham style mission. Handed to them by Waller.

I've considered this, actually. But then, Team Arrow is a good example as to why that won't work as of now. Put simply, the teams aren't... experienced enough for Waller to personally give them missions. Especially anything of importance.

Not a bad idea, but something for a more developed team.

As for Suicide Squad things in general, we don't have enough villains/people playing villains. And, then comes the second issue of... I would have to go and design entirely new subplots for them. It would basically be like running a second RP within this RP. More than likely, I would need another Mayor-level player to successfully implement this.

I've considered both of those things, actually. Making them a reality isn't quite feasible... yet.

I've considered this, actually. But then, Team Arrow is a good example as to why that won't work as of now. Put simply, the teams aren't... experienced enough for Waller to personally give them missions. Especially anything of importance.

Not a bad idea, but something for a more developed team.

As for Suicide Squad things in general, we don't have enough villains/people playing villains. And, then comes the second issue of... I would have to go and design entirely new subplots for them. It would basically be like running a second RP within this RP. More than likely, I would need another Mayor-level player to successfully implement this.

I've considered both of those things, actually. Making them a reality isn't quite feasible... yet.

Well. I have been bouncing back and worth about making a second character. Maybe a villain.

(P.S - You read the add about Hosted Projects and how to get your mod status back?)

The status of the RP now is not growth or continued additions (that's partially why I closed it), but to continue on the restructure. The other RP-staff and I have a general idea of how we want to get things before we go back to making larger changes. Making another character, villain or not, might not be the best call at the moment.

As for how to get it back, yes. That doesn't mean its an immediate process. Patience. lol

Alright, first. There is an active Gang called the Jokerz. It's in Gotham. Second, there is an active Joker. He's my character. He leads the Jokerz, basically. Third, there already exists an offspring of Harley Quinn in the roleplay and I already have a Harley Quinn-themed character in the background.

So...

More death!

More pain!

More suffering!

I would also like to see some more personal character moments resolved, I think one of the most interesting aspects of any sort of media is being able to see characters and their relationships change over time, and I really want to be able to look back like, 6 months from now and be like, 'Wow, these characters are nothing like how they started out.'

Not sure what I want to see really. Oh wait..! I just got an idea. I want to see all of the characters get shrunk down for a test. Or by accident.

Honey, I shrunk the Titans.

Users who are viewing this thread