Idea What would you like to RP? [open to opinions]

Which (if any) would you participate in after reading this? (You can choose more than one)

• Total voters

Kio.exe

Road work ahead? Uh, I sure hope it does...
So. I have several ideas that I’ve been wanting to make roleplays for a while now, but I haven’t been successful. I have more ideas, I just need to know what the community would like to RP.

Idea One: Avians

Prompt: You are part of a winged, magic using people, called Avians (not to be confused with angels), and each clan has their own culture, religion and specialties, though all are based off of the same basic model. The Avian people are warriors, trained from a young age to protect their clans, and to go to battle if need be. The Avian people have been hunted for millennia, by humans and other alike, and live in fear of them in a protected place, safe from prying eyes. Until it’s not. For some reason, the wards over Misthalen, their land, fall and the presence of the Avian people is once again brought into light. Do they try to assimilate? Do they go to war? Do they try to negotiate? A group of Avian warriors, specially chosen for this task is who you RP as in this story.

Idea Two: The Society

Prompt: Magic is strictly forbidden in the Kingdom of Illyria, and all who are found practicing it are persecuted and burned for heresy of the highest order. Magical creatures are thought to be extinct, and have gone into hiding from the rest of the world. You role play as either a human who uses magic, or a magical creature of your choice, and come together while trying to escape the Kingsmen, a lethal group of assassins and guards tasked with the job of exterminating all magic users who are found. Do you form friendships? Do you sell out your fellow wielders for a price? Shortly after coming together, you are all invited to join the Society, a group of magical creatures, magicians and regular humans alike who are plotting to overthrow the King, and destroy the Kingsmen.

Idea Three: College Life

Prompt: College is exciting, but can be a bit daunting, especially if you know no one there. And even more so when you’re roomed with one person you don’t know. In Blackburn University, they have decided to take it over the top and room six people together, Three boys and three girls, each group in a three bedroom apartment on campus. They are randomly generated groups, so the chances of you having something in common with anyone there is slim. Do friendships form? Unlikely romances? Are enemies made? (Note: If more than 3-5 people join we can have more than one apartment, all in the same building).

Idea Four: The Selection

In Arcadia, all are expected to marry at eighteen. In order to ensure this happens, the King and Queen have decided to host an event, called the Selection. 10 boys and 10 girls, ages 17 and 18 are selected to come to the castle to participate, and by the end they must choose one of the others to marry, or risk losing everything. Both parties must agree to the marriage, and special therapists are hired to ensure that these pairings aren’t just for show. They have to be the real thing. Taking place over 13 weeks, the teens are recoupled every week, choosing who they’d like to couple up with. The person chosen does not get to say no and must remain in that pairing for the week. Who chooses alternates between the boys and the girls each week, and the order is randomly generated. There are no rules other than that, except for one: castle romances are strictly forbidden. The kingdom is futuristic, so the entire event is televised.

That’s all I have for now, let me know if you’d be interested in any of these at all, or if you have any suggestions, ideas or tips! Your feedback is important to me, and I want to build a lasting, engaging story.

I’d honestly participate in any or all of these, and I love each concept. The one I like the least is the Selection, but I think with a little bit of world building, or maybe even just dicing in and building as you RP it could be awesome! I’d be most interested in either Avians or the Society. Those prompts sound awesome! Be sure to keep me updated if any of these are actually made!

I’d honestly participate in any or all of these, and I love each concept. The one I like the least is the Selection, but I think with a little bit of world building, or maybe even just dicing in and building as you RP it could be awesome! I’d be most interested in either Avians or the Society. Those prompts sound awesome! Be sure to keep me updated if any of these are actually made!
Wow thank you so much! All of these for sure would be more developed if they were ver actually an RP, with more information about each world and prompts included in that! I’m excited to see what others have to say too, because some or all of these could become an RP!

Wow thank you so much! All of these for sure would be more developed if they were ver actually an RP, with more information about each world and prompts included in that! I’m excited to see what others have to say too, because some or all of these could become an RP!
You’re very welcome! If you need any help with world building or anything else, I’m always available (I have no life, RIP)

In the lands of fairy tales and in the lands of myth, there were four kingdoms that were once divided into 20 countries. Those kingdoms united to form 4 kingdoms for unknown reasons; Saura , Ardogan , Xerota and Lynexia. A world war has broken out between the united countries which resulted in people that suffered in environments that were exhausting and almost impossible to bare during that period. The previous warlords were ruthless with the intention of only caring for themselves, had no regard to others. Once those warlords died, new leaders was born into this world which put everything into an uneasy stalemate. It lasted for many years indeed, while the lords along with the folk faced the fact this war was pointless, they declared a ceasefire as a response to these tragedies. Everything fell into a long lasting peace, but that may not last for long as expected.

Now, "Social Democracy" or even politics are largely an unspoken topic in this world but most royals have heard the term "Democracy." before in their life but not Social Democracy. Of course people knew politics but such foreign concept was unknown and also unspoken of. Let's say they didn't know exactly everything about politics of course. However, except for one young boy in the 18's whose name was Nesy Celvius, 18 years old. He has dreams of uniting the four kingdoms but also has ideals that might surprise many people and even trigger them as well, so much as to trigger the lords because it is so foreign to them. Where does Nesy come from? Surprise surprise, he is from an other world where the year is 2020 but he got transported into another world because some weird freak accident happened. He couldn't remember what exactly happened there only that he got sucked into a hole. He is from Sweden besides! (In this plot we can add what we want, it's just a cool isekai concept of building new things and introducing foreign concepts into a medieval world)

My newest plot ^

Nesy is a young and enthusiastic person who got sucked from the modern world to a medieval plane of existence. He seemed to be a male in his 18's who fell from the sky as a result of the transportation. He ended up in the middle of a foreign place where everything seemed so alien to Nesy. His magical energy woke up two deities that had long been in war against each other and were always on each other's throats. This was a result of Nesy somehow entering this world but his magical energy was powerful. However, there were two factions that were in war with each other: The Alliance and The Divine Union. The Divine Union was a faction that dedicated themselves to the fighting of invaders and uniting the country under a holy rule, whilst the other clan sought power and subjugation of the entire continent. The reason for their war is clear, they want to unite their people one way or the other and both disagree on how it should be ruled. The Divine Union's deity was the goddess of peace and prosperity while her counterpart was the Dark Goddess who side with the Alliance. As he spent time here, more people began to notice oddities with Nesy, as consequence rumours began to spread around the continent of a powerful young boy which shook minds of the entire continent. People who was transported to other worlds had also magical powers within them but Nesy didn't know that. Nesy was the prophecy and the key to ending this war. The two deities knew it first but how? Find out yourself in Nesy's fantastic adventures.

Nesy is a young and ambitious person who loves adventuring. Until Nesy somehow discovered ancient ruins and woke up a forgotten ancient deity in a shrine/place. (Could be by any sorts: Demon/Gods/Goddesses/Whatever.)

An alien(My OC) lands on a medieval planet. Filled with creatures and races along! As rumours began to spread around that there was an extra-terrestrial being as well. What will Nesy find and what will he achieve in this vast planet?

To become a magician or someone bigger. (Trainee x Tutor)

MC: (My character is named Nesy) is a young but mayhaps an unfortunate guy as he has experienced miserable things in his life. Due to the lack of magical abilities or so he thought, his fate has been sealed before it even began it seemed. Some bullied Nesy for being a powerless or weak individual and may others have resorted in beating him down to which he fleed to escape the constant name-calling. The reason is that people usually get signs of abilities in their 5's but Nesy didn't get any which was so unfortunate that his parents even wept for their "defected" child but years later his village was destroyed and had no home anymore. Now Nesy is an adventurer who seeks to achive magical powers but has unfortunately to his dismay, his hopes crumbled into oblivion as his dreams continued to live on deep on his heart which might get forgotten. Untill one day, (YC) discovers (MC) in a Tavern where he was usually fantasising about things. (YC) saw potential in the strange boy due to his aura which would mark the beginning of the next chapter of his life as (YC) is seemingly left no choice to put him under (YC's) wing and train him to become a magician like him.

"When crap goes wrong, you run!" Meeting your both sides (Neutral Human x Chaotic Diety, Lawful Diety)
Alternative if you don't want to play two oc's: (Human x Deity or Demon)

(MC:Nesy) is an adventurer seeking for wisdom and also some healthy advice. One day, Nesy was somehow incredibly lucky to discover a few ruins in the middle of a forsaken forest which to his surprise lead him to a shrine to which he didn't know what it was. When Nesy thought that the shrine was empty he compellingly explored the surroundings which he saw many ancient ruins and scripts. His energy somehow resonated with the shrine and woke up not just one, but TWO deities that seemed to be the pure opposite to each other. This caused Nesy to panic but he had no way out of there until he somehow resolved the situation. The diety of chaos and lawfulness discovers Nesy in the shrine and there would be no wonder what'll happen.

Here's my ideas, maybe something may appeal.

The world of Crimoa is a world that happened to be without humans as they've somehow mysteriously gotten extinct, races like elves or dwarves alike are still there but the dominate race is non-human that dominate most regions of the world. However, there were two types of superpower nations which were in a faction with other races and other nations. The world was once unified as all races were together under rule by elected Queens, Kings alike but of course, nobody was discriminated at firsthand but as times began to change, one particular leader was elected but has broken the "Demonocon Codex." which has been for hundreds of generations is about making sure everyone's rights were intact and nobody should remove the people's voices but the new Queen/King decided to take over the Union for herself and create a dictatorship which everyone despised.

While some did love her ideals and decided to kill their own people and a rebellion/civil war would begin that split the nation into two halves. Then, a new leader was coronated which overthrew the previous one which she/he went into exile with her/his followers and swore revenge to what other leader did. The Occultist Union was created, dedicated to hack the other apposing Union as well which was ruled under dictatorship and tyranny. The two apposing lords were on their throats until they declared war on each other. It seemed to be lost, all hope it seemed for this world as it began to turn into war and lives hurt left and right. (MC/Nesy) is a human who somehow got transported into another world by a rift of some sorts. Humans were treated as legends because of their rarity and unique properties. Nesy was brought to this world with some very special powers which included, Life-force production and fire/electricity manipulation. Nesy was brought here with very powerful magic. The two lords were desperate to get Nesy on their sides and would do almost everything in their power to bring him, of course, provided they didn't have an alligence yet this would be proven interesting.

The world is a dark place, a hope that lasted long has seemingly turned into a clash between two forces. Demon-attacks are common across the entire globe and they are under the rule of a sinister queen/lord who some people described her/him as: (Whatever character) along with her/his cult of followers that have been seduced, tricked or lost into her/his clutches. A world that has been once peaceful fell into massive chaos and blowouts littered everywhere with battlezones that stretches far beyond human comprehension. It's a dark age that's upon mankind and other races with it as well. The opposite forces to the ones trying to take over the world are the "The Alliance." which are formed by people who came together and united which made them declare war at the enemy of their nations. While attacks happening and being dealt with inside of cities, The Alliance forces are trying hard to repel the forces that sought to slaughter everything in its way. Others grew up in these terrible conditions with caution and fear that everything they knew, loved ones and buddies would perish in front of their eyes. Most of of them lost hope and succumbed to the fate of perishing. However, one particular boy named Nesy, whose village was also destroyed by these vile forces that killed nearly everyone but Nesy came out alive and now lives in the capital. However, Nesy seeks to become stronger and has great potential to become someone bigger and maybe to become a warrior and perhaps a hero! He did not lose hope and wanted to believe in a world where it's peaceful and filled with love. He rather die than live in a world with rottenness and darkness for the rest of his life, he decided to fight for what was right! It's time to show the world what he was made of, companions along the way would even assist Nesy and be with him on his adventures.

In the lands of fairy tales and in the lands of myth, there were four kingdoms that were once divided into 20 countries. Those kingdoms united to form 4 kingdoms for unknown reasons; Saura , Ardogan , Xerota and Lynexia. A world war has broken out between the united countries which resulted in people that suffered in environments that were exhausting and almost impossible to bare during that period. The previous warlords were ruthless with the intention of only caring for themselves, had no regard to others. Once those warlords died, new leaders was born into this world which put everything into an uneasy stalemate. It lasted for many years indeed, while the lords along with the folk faced the fact this war was pointless, they declared a ceasefire as a response to these tragedies. Everything fell into a long lasting peace, but that may not last for long as expected.

Now, "Social Democracy" or even politics are largely an unspoken topic in this world but most royals have heard the term "Democracy." before in their life but not Social Democracy. Of course people knew politics but such foreign concept was unknown and also unspoken of. Let's say they didn't know exactly everything about politics of course. However, except for one young boy in the 18's whose name was Nesy Celvius, 18 years old. He has dreams of uniting the four kingdoms but also has ideals that might surprise many people and even trigger them as well, so much as to trigger the lords because it is so foreign to them. Where does Nesy come from? Surprise surprise, he is from an other world where the year is 2020 but he got transported into another world because some weird freak accident happened. He couldn't remember what exactly happened there only that he got sucked into a hole. He is from Sweden besides! (In this plot we can add what we want, it's just a cool isekai concept of building new things and introducing foreign concepts into a medieval world)

My newest plot ^

Nesy is a young and enthusiastic person who got sucked from the modern world to a medieval plane of existence. He seemed to be a male in his 18's who fell from the sky as a result of the transportation. He ended up in the middle of a foreign place where everything seemed so alien to Nesy. His magical energy woke up two deities that had long been in war against each other and were always on each other's throats. This was a result of Nesy somehow entering this world but his magical energy was powerful. However, there were two factions that were in war with each other: The Alliance and The Divine Union. The Divine Union was a faction that dedicated themselves to the fighting of invaders and uniting the country under a holy rule, whilst the other clan sought power and subjugation of the entire continent. The reason for their war is clear, they want to unite their people one way or the other and both disagree on how it should be ruled. The Divine Union's deity was the goddess of peace and prosperity while her counterpart was the Dark Goddess who side with the Alliance. As he spent time here, more people began to notice oddities with Nesy, as consequence rumours began to spread around the continent of a powerful young boy which shook minds of the entire continent. People who was transported to other worlds had also magical powers within them but Nesy didn't know that. Nesy was the prophecy and the key to ending this war. The two deities knew it first but how? Find out yourself in Nesy's fantastic adventures.

Nesy is a young and ambitious person who loves adventuring. Until Nesy somehow discovered ancient ruins and woke up a forgotten ancient deity in a shrine/place. (Could be by any sorts: Demon/Gods/Goddesses/Whatever.)

An alien(My OC) lands on a medieval planet. Filled with creatures and races along! As rumours began to spread around that there was an extra-terrestrial being as well. What will Nesy find and what will he achieve in this vast planet?

To become a magician or someone bigger. (Trainee x Tutor)

MC: (My character is named Nesy) is a young but mayhaps an unfortunate guy as he has experienced miserable things in his life. Due to the lack of magical abilities or so he thought, his fate has been sealed before it even began it seemed. Some bullied Nesy for being a powerless or weak individual and may others have resorted in beating him down to which he fleed to escape the constant name-calling. The reason is that people usually get signs of abilities in their 5's but Nesy didn't get any which was so unfortunate that his parents even wept for their "defected" child but years later his village was destroyed and had no home anymore. Now Nesy is an adventurer who seeks to achive magical powers but has unfortunately to his dismay, his hopes crumbled into oblivion as his dreams continued to live on deep on his heart which might get forgotten. Untill one day, (YC) discovers (MC) in a Tavern where he was usually fantasising about things. (YC) saw potential in the strange boy due to his aura which would mark the beginning of the next chapter of his life as (YC) is seemingly left no choice to put him under (YC's) wing and train him to become a magician like him.

"When crap goes wrong, you run!" Meeting your both sides (Neutral Human x Chaotic Diety, Lawful Diety)
Alternative if you don't want to play two oc's: (Human x Deity or Demon)

(MC:Nesy) is an adventurer seeking for wisdom and also some healthy advice. One day, Nesy was somehow incredibly lucky to discover a few ruins in the middle of a forsaken forest which to his surprise lead him to a shrine to which he didn't know what it was. When Nesy thought that the shrine was empty he compellingly explored the surroundings which he saw many ancient ruins and scripts. His energy somehow resonated with the shrine and woke up not just one, but TWO deities that seemed to be the pure opposite to each other. This caused Nesy to panic but he had no way out of there until he somehow resolved the situation. The diety of chaos and lawfulness discovers Nesy in the shrine and there would be no wonder what'll happen.

Here's my ideas, maybe something may appeal.

The world of Crimoa is a world that happened to be without humans as they've somehow mysteriously gotten extinct, races like elves or dwarves alike are still there but the dominate race is non-human that dominate most regions of the world. However, there were two types of superpower nations which were in a faction with other races and other nations. The world was once unified as all races were together under rule by elected Queens, Kings alike but of course, nobody was discriminated at firsthand but as times began to change, one particular leader was elected but has broken the "Demonocon Codex." which has been for hundreds of generations is about making sure everyone's rights were intact and nobody should remove the people's voices but the new Queen/King decided to take over the Union for herself and create a dictatorship which everyone despised.

While some did love her ideals and decided to kill their own people and a rebellion/civil war would begin that split the nation into two halves. Then, a new leader was coronated which overthrew the previous one which she/he went into exile with her/his followers and swore revenge to what other leader did. The Occultist Union was created, dedicated to hack the other apposing Union as well which was ruled under dictatorship and tyranny. The two apposing lords were on their throats until they declared war on each other. It seemed to be lost, all hope it seemed for this world as it began to turn into war and lives hurt left and right. (MC/Nesy) is a human who somehow got transported into another world by a rift of some sorts. Humans were treated as legends because of their rarity and unique properties. Nesy was brought to this world with some very special powers which included, Life-force production and fire/electricity manipulation. Nesy was brought here with very powerful magic. The two lords were desperate to get Nesy on their sides and would do almost everything in their power to bring him, of course, provided they didn't have an alligence yet this would be proven interesting.

The world is a dark place, a hope that lasted long has seemingly turned into a clash between two forces. Demon-attacks are common across the entire globe and they are under the rule of a sinister queen/lord who some people described her/him as: (Whatever character) along with her/his cult of followers that have been seduced, tricked or lost into her/his clutches. A world that has been once peaceful fell into massive chaos and blowouts littered everywhere with battlezones that stretches far beyond human comprehension. It's a dark age that's upon mankind and other races with it as well. The opposite forces to the ones trying to take over the world are the "The Alliance." which are formed by people who came together and united which made them declare war at the enemy of their nations. While attacks happening and being dealt with inside of cities, The Alliance forces are trying hard to repel the forces that sought to slaughter everything in its way. Others grew up in these terrible conditions with caution and fear that everything they knew, loved ones and buddies would perish in front of their eyes. Most of of them lost hope and succumbed to the fate of perishing. However, one particular boy named Nesy, whose village was also destroyed by these vile forces that killed nearly everyone but Nesy came out alive and now lives in the capital. However, Nesy seeks to become stronger and has great potential to become someone bigger and maybe to become a warrior and perhaps a hero! He did not lose hope and wanted to believe in a world where it's peaceful and filled with love. He rather die than live in a world with rottenness and darkness for the rest of his life, he decided to fight for what was right! It's time to show the world what he was made of, companions along the way would even assist Nesy and be with him on his adventures.
These are all awesome! Be sure to let me know if you ever pursue to RP any of these!

Update: I had a dream last night that would make a really cool RP. It was basically the deck of cards personified, so each character was like the King of Spades, or Two of clubs and so on and so forth, and basically they lived all together in a castle, due to someone evil destroying the four lands. The numbers are ranks, so 2-4 are peasants and castle staff, 5-7 is merchants, knights and guards. 7-10 are Lords and Ladies and Jacks are Princes and Princesses. The Aces were the deities. It was all super cool.

0049D958-6B23-472E-96C3-2B32C9C57125.png

I started making character designs for my dream and it’s coming out really cool

I know it’s only been one day, but from what I’m seeing, the Avian plot and the Society plot seem to be the most popular. Is that something anyone would like to pursue, if I started it?

-Bump! I’m working on world building for the Avian and it’s going really well!

Here’s the world for the Avian so far! Let me know if there’s anything I should add, remove or fix!

Bump! We still need more people for the Avian role play! Please feel free to join!

Probably WAY too late to give my opinion. But idea 2 sounds great, except I'd change it to playing as the people hunting down the magical creatures/users instead.
I'd go as a Witch Hunter for sure!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back