Other What would you do if you were a ghost?

Corrosion

ur lite fades awey
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Just want to know what you would do as a ghost, be it a trollish poltergeist or ghost that hides in peoples' butts.

For me, I would probably follow the Ghost Hunters team around to random 'haunted' locations. When they finish setting up, start performing completely normal acts that can be dismissed as the wind such as blowing leaves around and making dust go everywhere. Once they've captured nothing of interest and packed up, immediately start performing real paranormal acts like throwing chairs around and causing glass to shatter. When they start telling everyone this, no one will believe them, and that's when I'll be laughing my ghostly ass off.

I would totally use it to haunt criminals and stuff. That'd be fun.
Or maybe I'd mimic Light Yagami. Since ghosts go against Biblical teaching, the mere existance of me being a ghost would refute the Bible. And if the Christian God isn't real, then, well, I don't think I'd trust anyone else to rule the world, unfortunately.

Last edited:
Just want to know what you would do as a ghost, be it a trollish poltergeist or ghost that hides in peoples' butts.

For me, I would probably follow the Ghost Hunters team around to random 'haunted' locations. When they finish setting up, start performing completely normal acts that can be dismissed as the wind such as blowing leaves around and making dust go everywhere. Once they've captured nothing of interest and packed up, immediately start performing real paranormal acts like throwing chairs around and causing glass to shatter. When they start telling everyone this, no one will believe them, and that's when I'll be laughing my ghostly ass off.

Man, that's just cruel. lol

Me, personally, I'll haunt my former bullies.

I'd haunt anyone who ever wronged me in life. Nothing too blatant, though. Just subtle things for months to years, slowly escalating until I drove them insane.

Meanwhile, I'd be nice to people who were kind to me in life, and do things to help them out.

Are you kidding me? Every day would be my vacation. I could cross borders without paperwork and travel where I please! I also wouldn't have to pay rent or work ever again. :')

First, I would do this because it seems like the right thing to do after watching so much anime.
nanohaAs_03.jpg

Then I'd probably become someone's guardian and help them through life.

Why bother being an edgy ghost obsessed with revenge when you can simply unleash your true trolling spirit and fuck with people in the most subtle ways like moving furniture several centimetres so that the victim would always stub their toe every time they walk in?

I'd probably travel the world, going places I had never gotten to go in life. Once I get bored, I'd stalk a random family for a century or two.It would be like watching a real life family drama with all the boring bits left in.

Depends on what my powers as a ghost are.

Am I intangible? Appear randomly before people and smile at them creepily.
Am I just a human, except invisible? Randomly sneak into people's houses and misplace their stuff because I'm a terrible person.
Can I go through walls and be invisible? If so, I go to a furniture store and make one of the nice looking sample bedrooms mine. I live there now.
Can my voice be heard? Go into forests and chant slow, hi-pitched songs all day.

Lurk... so no change from usual.

Or I'd generally *fudge* up peoples lives just for the shiz and giggles... so no change from usual.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back