Other What would you do if you had 30 seconds left to live?

Tikidy-Tokidy

Bunnies are cute!!
What would you do if you had 3 seconds to live? What would you do as you watch your life flash before your eyes? From the first time you walked to the last time you fell in love. The happiest moment you ever lived and all of the bubbly, amazing emotions you felt in that time. The saddest moment you ever lived, all of the dark, negative thoughts you had at the time, and every moment in between. It would all rush through your head, the 3 seconds you had left to live feeling like an eternity as every second of your life from the moment you were birthed to these last few seconds of your life.

You’d see everyone that you ever loved, everyone you’ve ever hated, random people you passed by on the streets, and people you probably never even know were there until now. The regret of having to leave everyone and everything behind, the sadness of not being able to do most of the things you’ve been wanting to do since you were a child. And the moment that it’s all over, the last thing you feel and see before your life ebbs away permanently is the one thing you’ll miss the most.

But by the time you try to reach out and grab it, not wanting to let it go, you’re gone. The darkness comes quickly and harshly, and suddenly you can’t feel. You can’t feel, you can’t see, you can’t hear, there’s just nothing. You won’t even know that there’s nothing.

Knowing this, let’s move onto another question; if you had 5 minutes left to live, how would you make everything better? How would you say goodbye? Knowing that your life was going to fade to black and you’d never get another chance to do anything, what would you do?

If I were you and knew this I’d say that I was grateful. I’d make my last moments full of happiness before my life ebbs away and I am no more.​

What would you do if you had 3 seconds to live? What would you do as you watch your life flash before your eyes? From the first time you walked to the last time you fell in love. The happiest moment you ever lived and all of the bubbly, amazing emotions you felt in that time. The saddest moment you ever lived, all of the dark, negative thoughts you had at the time, and every moment in between. It would all rush through your head, the 3 seconds you had left to live feeling like an eternity as every second of your life from the moment you were birthed to these last few seconds of your life.

You’d see everyone that you ever loved, everyone you’ve ever hated, random people you passed by on the streets, and people you probably never even know were there until now. The regret of having to leave everyone and everything behind, the sadness of not being able to do most of the things you’ve been wanting to do since you were a child. And the moment that it’s all over, the last thing you feel and see before your life ebbs away permanently is the one thing you’ll miss the most.

But by the time you try to reach out and grab it, not wanting to let it go, you’re gone. The darkness comes quickly and harshly, and suddenly you can’t feel. You can’t feel, you can’t see, you can’t hear, there’s just nothing. You won’t even know that there’s nothing.

Knowing this, let’s move onto another question; if you had 5 minutes left to live, how would you make everything better? How would you say goodbye? Knowing that your life was going to fade to black and you’d never get another chance to do anything, what would you do?

If I were you and knew this I’d say that I was grateful. I’d make my last moments full of happiness before my life ebbs away and I am no more.​
If I had five minutes to live, I would rush over to my girlfriends house, and hopefully hug her until I fade away. I'd visit her in spirit, and help her move on with life.

Personally, I’d lay there thinking of all the things I’ve done in my life, what could’ve been better, what could’ve been worse, what could’ve helped me, what was in the way, who helped, and etc. So in short terms, I’d reflect over my own life and look at the other choices that I had open to me.

Personally, I’d lay there thinking of all the things I’ve done in my life, what could’ve been better, what could’ve been worse, what could’ve helped me, what was in the way, who helped, and etc. So in short terms, I’d reflect over my own life and look at the other choices that I had open to me.
I see! Self reflection and reflection on things is important 😊

Having had cancer, I've had to seriously ponder the question: What if I don't have long? Had I been terminal, I would have had much longer than 3 seconds, 30 seconds, or 5 minutes, but rest assured I'd be doing the things I was doing in the hospital regardless of the length of time I had. Being grateful for my family, my friends, and the world around me. I couldn't have asked for a better life, so I can't complain at all. A lack of time is what makes life so valuable.

Also, did you mean to put this in personal discussion? I think it's more suited there and I can move it for you, but if this is an art project of sorts, then it can stay.

Having had cancer, I've had to seriously ponder the question: What if I don't have long? Had I been terminal, I would have had much longer than 3 seconds, 30 seconds, or 5 minutes, but rest assured I'd be doing the things I was doing in the hospital regardless of the length of time I had. Being grateful for my family, my friends, and the world around me. I couldn't have asked for a better life, so I can't complain at all. A lack of time is what makes life so valuable.

Also, did you mean to put this in personal discussion? I think it's more suited there and I can move it for you, but if this is an art project of sorts, then it can stay.
This is a art project reply, I was answering the question that was asked is all, it can be seen as a personal and a project, but I’d prefer to stay here if you please, but I do see why you say it fits personal discussion, lul.

Being a person who almost drowned as a Baby, I would reflect on all that I've done and how that would affect the future in ways or live out my last moments with loved ones or family members. I am very Thankful to be alive.

Last edited:

😢Honey, I hope your cancer gets better! I'm so glad that you've lived life so far so well, and I believe that you'll continue living it! 😊

And I guess I posted this to get people thinking. So many people today are ungrateful and just are so mean, I want them to appreciate life more so they can live it out to their fullest extent. 😊

😢Honey, I hope your cancer gets better! I'm so glad that you've lived life so far so well, and I believe that you'll continue living it! 😊
Whoops, lol! It did. I finished treatment earlier that same year <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back