• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Help What went wrong here?

Virus

Official enby virus
Hey, sorry to bother but I'm trying out a code but it won't show up as expected, can you tell me what went wrong?
Tabs
[class=tabs] background-color: 2E3233; border-radius: 5px; box-shadow: 0px 0px 5px #000088; box-sizing: border-box; color: #e4eeff; font-size: 18px; font-weight: bold; line-height: 1; margin: 20px auto; min-width: 350px; text-align: center; width: 50% [/class] [class=tab] box-sizing: border-box; cursor: pointer; display: inline-block; padding: 10px; width: 33%; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] background-color: [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabsContent set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} information) (show TabsContentInformation) if (eq ${currentTab} rules) (show tabsContentRules) if (eq ${currentTab} characters) (show tabsContentCharacters) [/script] [div class=tabs] [div class=tab style="border-top-left-radius: 5px; border-bottom-left-radius: 5px;"] Information [/div] [div class=tabs] Rules [/div]
Characters
[div class="tabsContent TabsContentInformation"]text[/div] [div class"tabsContent tabsContentRules" style="display: none;"]text[/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContentCharacters" style="display: none;"] text [/div] [/div][div class=tabs]

[/div]
[div class=tabs][/div]

Last edited:
So looking through, there's a quite a lot of extra unneeded stuff. Make sure you turn off RTE.

So script-wise, there should be no space between $ and {
Make sure you divs have the right classes. Specifically, your tabs should have the class tab. And you might want to remove the spaces around the text of your tabs, as you don't have them in your script.

Thank you so much, it works now, I'll recode it to my needs to see trial and error in it :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back