Experiences What was your worst roleplay experience?

A while back, the GM for an rp I was in kicked a guy out for being an asshole, only for the guy in question to reply "no" and continuing to post in the rp thread as if nothing had happened (which admittedly was pretty funny).

When we brought it up to admins to see if they could get him to stop they said something along the lines about how there technically wasn't any rules against posting in whatever threads you wanted and refused to do anything about it.

Well that’s ballsy. I mean I had folks do that but usually the Admin where like - “So what you mean is they are breaking X rule?” ...”Yes they are breaking X rule.” And then like temp ban or take it up with the disruptive person.

I have never heard of them being like “Yo I dunno work it out I guess.”

Ayo why is almost everything here themed with sexual assault I WONDER WHY anywhooo here is my crap, half-assed story!

Raise your *insert whatever you have* if you ever have roleplayed on club penguin! Yea, guess who tried it out too,I was oddly new to the roleplay scene, I mean, it all started with these games and probably YouTube comments but thats another story for another day Animal Jam, Club Penguin, fucking MovieStar Planet ((wich I didn’t play but it seems like a weird roleplay community- ANYWAYS my story began when someone was inviting people to a ‘Mansion RP’ and like the dumbfounded kid I was and still am, asked the stranger to go to their igloo, and, well, no one joined except for me lmao. So, we were having a fun time, roleplaying normal mansion stuff, until little me saw it... That message.. OH MY GOD I JUST GOT ASKED INTO EROTIC ROLEPLAY WHAT THE FUCK- Obviously, I wasn’t thinking that since my brain was the size of a pea, and probably still is so, I said yes, not knowing what that meant lmao, and then the thought came to me. I realized I was doing something not-good.. on Club Penguin. And my mind, was s c a r r e d, but alteast we have a funny story lmao.

I have like, another story like this but Animal Jam version. Oh boy.

Okay so I was around... 13 and I was in a roleplay with this guy. To be quite honest, I noticed red flags but I stupidly ignored them. Red flags like him bumping me every 20 minutes if I didn’t reply, him asking if we can do smut already, that sort of thing. Plus I would post like a whole detailed paragraph and he would reply with one word or a lousy sentence. So... everything was going fine in the roleplay. Until, I kid you not, he had a random giant monster r*pe my characters all at once. I was like “woah uh...” like that was sudden plus I was 13 so I was uneasy. I blocked him because that was just.... yikes.

Another experience on the same site was this guy telling me how I should make my character appearence and personality wise. I was 13 still and he wanted my character to be a busty blonde haired blue eyed girl who was dumb and only had sex on her mind. I was weirded out and I just blocked him and I think I told a moderator, I’m not sure since this was years ago.

My worst is probably a girl who shamed my character for being pagan. I'm pagan and asked her to please not disrespect pagan religions. She then proceeded to try to convert me through character interactions, claiming that the Christian God had been proven by science and all sorts of other stuff like that. I kept respectfully asking her to not make the rp about religion (because it was a sci-fi rp with little to nothing to do with religion) but it never stopped. SO- as rude as it was of me- I ghosted that rp real fast

My worst is probably a girl who shamed my character for being pagan. I'm pagan and asked her to please not disrespect pagan religions. She then proceeded to try to convert me through character interactions, claiming that the Christian God had been proven by science and all sorts of other stuff like that. I kept respectfully asking her to not make the rp about religion (because it was a sci-fi rp with little to nothing to do with religion) but it never stopped. SO- as rude as it was of me- I ghosted that rp real fast

Ghosting was entirely justified in this situation.

Yeah I think we need to get away from worrying about the feelings of toxic people. I think so many of my worst experiences have all boiled down to I saw some red flags but didn’t want to appear difficult so I shut up and put up with it.

Which only encourages the toxic behavior to continue.

RP was pretty fine, until one day on the OOC he finally understood the not so big secret I am from Mexico. Then things went extremely downhill cause he was treating me as if I surely didnt know what half of the stuff he spoke was. Hear that? Is the train of farewells.

My wildest roleplay experience [that I can remember] was on Amino Apps this year [I know right; Amino Apps already says enough doesn't it]

A = person I was initially roleplaying with
K = crazy roleplayer

I had just started roleplaying with A [we were both between semi-lit and lit] and we were about to let K in because they'd asked. We'd planned to meet up with them in the "Auditorium" of the building after A's and my OC had met both as new students outside the school.

So, as our OCs walked towards the Audit, my OC spotted someone there, who we'd chat with [long story short]. That "someone" was supposed to be K.

So I'd make a long-ish introduction for how we'd spot them -- and then:
  • K responded with only 1 line, without any punctuation.
It wasn't even that which had bewildered me because I thought K was roleplaying with two OCs-- or maybe three. It was unclear since they kept mentioning multiple names and lumping all their dialogue onto the same paragraph. So I asked K who they were roleplaying as:
  • K told us that they were roleplaying forty characters - all in the auditorium, and all listening intently to our convo with mine and A's OCs.
We were shocked. Gobsmacked. We spent ages explaining to K that masses of unsupervised teens wouldn't be anywhere near quiet enough to listen to some random conversation, not to mention that they would be listening to SOME RANDOM CONVERSATION BETWEEN NEW STUDENTS. Not only would that be an impossible scenario, but also an agonisingly disconcerting one that not even the most extroverted types would enjoy.

So yeah. I threatened K by saying that if they didn't drop at least thirty-eight of those NPCs, I'd have my OC either ignore them all or yell from the depth of his lungs, demanding them to justify what the hell was wrong with the entire mob, and then storming out before they could respond. Then, we both abandoned the roleplay, drenched in cringe. [kinda wished he was evil enough to cause a greater scene but y'know...]

I don't even know if what I typed made sense but hi everyone. I'm a new kid here :)
Cirro

I think one of my worst experiences was when I wrote with this one girl who was nice and I became close with. She then introduced her brother who rped, too. We were a fun trio and I was platonically close to both! Then, after a few years of friendship just online in text, she told me her brother never existed, she made him up because some people wouldn't write with her if they preferred writing with a male typist. It was all so crazy and I was so naive, and I had to mourn the loss of someone who never existed. I was sad and couldn't talk to anyone about it.

My wildest roleplay experience [that I can remember] was on Amino Apps this year [I know right; Amino Apps already says enough doesn't it]

A = person I was initially roleplaying with
K = crazy roleplayer

I had just started roleplaying with A [we were both between semi-lit and lit] and we were about to let K in because they'd asked. We'd planned to meet up with them in the "Auditorium" of the building after A's and my OC had met both as new students outside the school.

So, as our OCs walked towards the Audit, my OC spotted someone there, who we'd chat with [long story short]. That "someone" was supposed to be K.

So I'd make a long-ish introduction for how we'd spot them -- and then:
  • K responded with only 1 line, without any punctuation.
It wasn't even that which had bewildered me because I thought K was roleplaying with two OCs-- or maybe three. It was unclear since they kept mentioning multiple names and lumping all their dialogue onto the same paragraph. So I asked K who they were roleplaying as:
  • K told us that they were roleplaying forty characters - all in the auditorium, and all listening intently to our convo with mine and A's OCs.
We were shocked. Gobsmacked. We spent ages explaining to K that masses of unsupervised teens wouldn't be anywhere near quiet enough to listen to some random conversation, not to mention that they would be listening to SOME RANDOM CONVERSATION BETWEEN NEW STUDENTS. Not only would that be an impossible scenario, but also an agonisingly disconcerting one that not even the most extroverted types would enjoy.

So yeah. I threatened K by saying that if they didn't drop at least thirty-eight of those NPCs, I'd have my OC either ignore them all or yell from the depth of his lungs, demanding them to justify what the hell was wrong with the entire mob, and then storming out before they could respond. Then, we both abandoned the roleplay, drenched in cringe. [kinda wished he was evil enough to cause a greater scene but y'know...]

I don't even know if what I typed made sense but hi everyone. I'm a new kid here :)
Cirro
wouldve definitely been a weird rp if you continued

Ayo why is almost everything here themed with sexual assault I WONDER WHY anywhooo here is my crap, half-assed story!

Raise your *insert whatever you have* if you ever have roleplayed on club penguin! Yea, guess who tried it out too,I was oddly new to the roleplay scene, I mean, it all started with these games and probably YouTube comments but thats another story for another day Animal Jam, Club Penguin, fucking MovieStar Planet ((wich I didn’t play but it seems like a weird roleplay community- ANYWAYS my story began when someone was inviting people to a ‘Mansion RP’ and like the dumbfounded kid I was and still am, asked the stranger to go to their igloo, and, well, no one joined except for me lmao. So, we were having a fun time, roleplaying normal mansion stuff, until little me saw it... That message.. OH MY GOD I JUST GOT ASKED INTO EROTIC ROLEPLAY WHAT THE FUCK- Obviously, I wasn’t thinking that since my brain was the size of a pea, and probably still is so, I said yes, not knowing what that meant lmao, and then the thought came to me. I realized I was doing something not-good.. on Club Penguin. And my mind, was s c a r r e d, but alteast we have a funny story lmao.

I have like, another story like this but Animal Jam version. Oh boy.
ah want AJ version i used to rp on there and had a bad one too lmao

Ah yes, time to expose myself.
Get ready class, because this storybook has pictures with it. What you're about to see is my first roleplay and greatest shame. A roleplay experience made cringy, hilarious, and dramatic by everyone involved. For context, I used to be the attention seeking preteen on miiverse who made every roleplay confusing thought random=funny. So enough monologue, let's get into the memeable bits.

(Screenshots edited together to make for easier reading and privacy)
Queue 11 year old me, starting her first roleplay ever on Miiverse.
1615415107859.png
I know what you're thinking. This only needs one thing--
1615417549848.png
Well, this wouldn't be a bad rp experience without a marysues and oneliners, right?
1615418064416.png
1615418031173.png
1615417978930.png
But wait.. Suddenly all this action becomes too much to handle! I don't like where this is headed, so how do I solve this with my mastered problem solving skills?
1615418198752.png
1615419312818.png
1615419894495.png
1615419661281.png
While there's more to this saga, that's where I'll leave this Shakespearean tale alone for now. Thank you for reading a buried gem from my past.

Get ready class, because this storybook has pictures with it. What you're about to see is my first roleplay and greatest shame. A roleplay experience made cringy, hilarious, and dramatic by everyone involved. For context, I used to be the attention seeking preteen on miiverse who made every roleplay confusing thought random=funny. So enough monologue, let's get into the memeable bits.

View attachment 860306
Well, this wouldn't be a bad rp experience without a marysues and oneliners, right?
But wait.. Suddenly all this action becomes too much to handle! I don't like where this is headed, so how do I solve this with my mastered problem solving skills?
While there's more to this saga, that's where I'll leave this Shakespearean tale alone for now. Thank you for reading a buried gem from my past.
I adore Lucario
just

Lucario: *glows*

View attachment 860306
My personal favorite is "Dies for no reason"

View attachment 860306
This is glory I could strive for my entire life, yet never achieve.

I wouldn’t call this horrible but it was definitely a very creepy response to a 1x1 ad I posted on (not on RPN) but just on a regular roleplay listing place to advertise/search for RP buddies.

This man emailed me saying he saw my ad and how he was interested in one of the romantic pairings I listed and I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt that he wasn’t a bad person or anything but dude actually said he would “love to explore how we might court each other” and “connect with a spicy romance”.

uMMMMM

?????
1616726413093.gif
1616727029357.jpeg
I’d gone 15 years in the RP community without meeting a single creep (that I knew of) and I think that’s because I stuck to mainly online forums with great mod teams that created a safe community and I honestly think I’ll just stick to those instead of the random listing sites because oh my goodness did that freak me out 😂

I wouldn’t call this horrible but it was definitely a very creepy response to a 1x1 ad I posted on (not on RPN) but just on a regular roleplay listing place to advertise/search for RP buddies.

This man emailed me saying he saw my ad and how he was interested in one of the romantic pairings I listed and I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt that he wasn’t a bad person or anything but dude actually said he would “love to explore how we might court each other” and “connect with a spicy romance”.

uMMMMM

?????
View attachment 866624
View attachment 866636
I’d gone 15 years in the RP community without meeting a single creep (that I knew of) and I think that’s because I stuck to mainly online forums with great mod teams that created a safe community and I honestly think I’ll just stick to those instead of the random listing sites because oh my goodness did that freak me out 😂
That

I'm actually speechless

uMMMMM

?????
View attachment 866624
View attachment 866636

I-.... I'm so sorry XD

I mean... I've had some weird 1x1 RP greetings (mainly on Discord) so I uh.... Yea, I know what that feels like XD It's kind of weird.

This isn't my worst roleplay experience, but when someone jumps small chat and straight into an odd pairing and OC thing that screams "I have an itch to scratch".... Like.... Good, but also... What?

Let me say some yellow flags are flying XD

I-.... I'm so sorry XD

I mean... I've had some weird 1x1 RP greetings (mainly on Discord) so I uh.... Yea, I know what that feels like XD It's kind of weird.

This isn't my worst roleplay experience, but when someone jumps small chat and straight into an odd pairing and OC thing that screams "I have an itch to scratch".... Like.... Good, but also... What?

Let me say some yellow flags are flying XD
Oh, yeah, definitely had some weird messages rofl 🤣 and sometimes things don’t get clearly communicated as they do in person because everyone has different personalities and some personalities might not translate that well in text.

What made this guy go instantly in my red flag list was I don’t think he understood I was looking to write about fictional characters and approached me like he was responding to a dating ad 👀😭

Oh, yeah, definitely had some weird messages rofl 🤣 and sometimes things don’t get clearly communicated as they do in person because everyone has different personalities and some personalities might not translate that well in text.

What made this guy go instantly in my red flag list was I don’t think he understood I was looking to write about fictional characters and approached me like he was responding to a dating ad 👀😭
Granted, i did meet my girlfriend via roleplaying, but you never approach someone like that. Like, Jesus Christ

Oh my gosh I hate it when people are like

Them: “Yes I will be playing the Witch character. What magic will I have?”

Me. “Do you mean what magic your character will have?”

Them:....

Me: “Right well I will show myself out of this conversation. Good luck. “

Oh my gosh I hate it when people are like

Them: “Yes I will be playing the Witch character. What magic will I have?”

Me. “Do you mean what magic your character will have?”

Them:....

Me: “Right well I will show myself out of this conversation. Good luck. “

Oh no.....

"The Witch character"........

I do understand about self inserts though, but when you don't have other characters besides the self-insert, it just makes you look like you are either quite young in the RP scene or are there for only a few reasons. XD Because wish fulfillment.

Granted, I don't mind wish fulfillment RPs, but I have to have my realism. XD Or else I'll have a stroke in my chair XD

Oh yea, that reminds me of a pretty weird experience (that I made myself) I had long time ago. I was on a mainly-Pokemon RP site and I didn't take the rules to heart and tried to make this awful character that had a Mega when the site prohibits use of them without permission, and she was just.... UGH.... I can find her too, it's like the first RP I tried to join, but the RP never really got off because the RP had been dead for a few weeks. xD What was weird about it was I never got reported for it.

I mean... I still use the name she has, but I had to heavily change the backstory. I did write down that she got all Mega Stones for her Pokemon and a Key Stone, but I got rid of that when I realized "oh crap, wait a minute, that's an oopsie I gotta fix". XD

Name:
Shadara Arcafiwhed Darastrix A.K.A. Shade
Pronounced: Shah-Dah-rah Arcah-fee-wed Dah-rah-strix
(Every 'r' in her name is rolled... Which causes trouble for other people to say her full name. Even for her mother, and she was the one who picked out the name).

Species:
Human - Goes into some very thick German or Scottish accents on occasion, which can be difficult to understand (learnt these languages during and after her schooling).

Backstory:
She lived with her 7 siblings and parents. Her 3 older brothers were born with her on the same day (quadruplets), and then her sisters after 9 months were born (twins), and then her baby brother was born 9 months after them. Her and her 3 older brothers were born on 25th of July 1986 (every single one of them being a Leo and Tiger). At the same time, a Pokemon was born with her from her mother's Raichu. It was a Pichu, and her name is Chu. Ever since the day that they were born, they've become best friends. Her parents are loving people, her father being an inventor and former professor, and her mother used to work at an herbal shop, making her own herbal medicine. When Shade was old enough, they taught her about Pokemon (which happened when she was 1 year old), as well as type advantages and disadvantages and what types of Pokemon were what. In her breaks, she would help out in her mother's ranch and take care of the many Pokemon her mother has collected over the years.

After Shade was done with her studying with that (and when she was 4 years old), she began learning about Pokemon through experiences, especially with her best friend, Chu. After 2 more years of this, Shade and her siblings were left alone in the nearby forest for 4 years, where wild and feral Pokemon took care of them and raised them as their own, showing and training them on how to be, at least, half as tough and powerful as a Pokemon. Her and her sibings were taught how to fight from the Fighting-Types. Because of her likeness towards Psychic-, Ghost-, and Dark-Type Pokemon, she learned how to use telekinesis, how to read minds, telepathy, sense other creature's emotions, and just about what a normal Psychic-Type is capable of doing. However, this didn't really bode well with her mentality when she hit puberty at the age of 11 years, which is when her and her brothers got enrolled into the Kanto's high school.

When puberty hit Shade, it caused her powers to be out of whack, and her parents realized that she had a weak mentality and a poorly developed nervous system, causing her night terrors when she should've been over that after her toddler years. These problems led to chronic insomnia (which her mother also had), Schizophrenia (gets worse when she doesn't sleep), general anxiety, paranoia, and, after a lot of stress, can become insane. She has no recollection from when she becomes insane, and her paranoia and anxiety is fueled by this insanity. She has violent outbursts, hurting herself and others near her and can even go into seizures, if the stress is too much for her frail mind to bear. She begins to have delusions, thinking that her night terrors (of which one can vaguely remember) are going to become real. She begins to see things that aren't there, and, if she doesn't get at least 3 days of sleep, she starts to hear things. She even goes as far as calling her insane side as another entity, taking control of her body. Through this outburst of mental negativity, this caused her psychic abilities to become unbearable. She is prone to migraines every time she tries to use telepathy or telekinesis for long periods of time. The only good thing that came out of this has a huge flaw: She can easily read minds, but HAS to read minds that are in the same room as her (or at least 10 feet away from her) when she's not trying, causing her to think she's hearing voices when, in actuality, she's just listening in on the forefront thoughts of others near her. And when she's insane, she can't use any of her psychic abilities, thank goodness.... She would've had a lot of problems.

Not all of this was bad, though. She finally understood some Dark-Type Pokemon, and is now immune to any mental effects caused by Psychic-Types (when she's more like a Dark-Type). But the changes from puberty didn't stop there. Her body changed, as well. Since their family was the descendent of an Aura Guardian from long ago, they have the ability to somewhat control their aura, which include being able to see a second into the future when concentrating in their surrounding area or a few yards away from them, sense the life force of others nearby, and using their aura offensively and defensively, as known as aura blast and aura barrier, respectively. The power of these two vary depending on how healthy and how much they've meditated/focused on their aura on that particular day. Their aura has specific types and colors for Pokemon types, causing them to become, in characterstics and behavior, like those Pokemon in that type. With Shade, she becomes more mischievous and devious when more in tune with the pale purple color of the Ghost-Typing, becomes more impulsive and cruel when more in tune with her dark grey (almost black) Dark-Typing, or becomes more quiet and focused when more in tune with her pink Psychic-Typing (she can only be one of these, but she can switch between them. Not during a confrontation, however). This also means that she has the same resistances, immunities, and weaknesses as the other types (with the exception of having the immunities of the Ghost-Typing), and she also has the same weaknesses a regular human has to the environment.

Even though this was a drastic change, it gets weirder. Before she hit puberty, she used to have pale-tannish skin, bright blue eyes, and blonde hair. Afterwards, her aura bled onto her appearance, causing her body to copy the colors above, which also caused her to become more colorful than before. Her hair became black, with pink and pale purple bangs (kind of reminds of Twilight from My Little Pony XD) and she can't dye her hair any color because the aura will just get rid of the dye after 4 hours (this doesn't stop her from her roots showing and her body becoming repulsive and greasy after not having a shower). Her eyes became pale purple with dark grey slashes and pink speckles, and her eyes shine more of a specific kind of color after her aura makes her more of a certain type, overshadowing the other two colors in her eyes. Finally, her body is more of a pale pinkish coloration.

With her school life, as mentioned above, she went to school when she was 11 with her 3 older brothers (by what? 5, 10, and 20 minutes? XD). The first high school she went to in the Kanto region sucked, since they were all bullied because of what they looked like, but also they knew more about what they were learning (which was mainly Pokemon), so they became quick gurus and people went to them for help. After a year of studying there, they moved to the Johto region to their high school, which was much nicer and less judgemental by comparison. After 6 months, they went back home to learn how to play instruments before they moved to the Hoenn region and learn at their high school when they were 13. This region's high school wasn't as bad as the Kanto's high school, but could've been as good as the Johto one. After 6 months, they spent the rest of their year perfecting on some languages of their choice, and Shade chose Gaelic, Norse, and German to study for the remaining 6 months and later and also helped Pichu learn English. Then they went to the Sinnoh region' high school when they were 14, then the Unova one when they were 15, and so on until they reached Alola when they were 17 and finished their course there.

After they were done schooling in all of the core regions, they began training in different aspects of what they wanted to be. They could choose being a collector, a breeder, a Pokemon Ranger (Catch stylus and all), a nurse, an officer, an inventor (for making TMs, among other things), a teacher, a trainer for Pokemon trainers, a chef, a(n) herbalist, a Pokemon Coordinator, or a Pokemon Master/Champion/Elite Fourist/Gym Leader. For Shade, she took on the role of wanting to be a Pokemon Coordinator and a Gym Leader, if she couldn't be a Champion or an Elite Fourist. She also chose making herbal remedies as her hobby, along with playing the violin, singing, and dancing. Her main drea is to collect EVERY single Pokemon, just like her mother had before her.

Characteristics:
She cares about Pokemon more than she does herself, which causes her to become sick or tired most of the time. She'll spend long nights training and finding out the best plan for her Pokemon, and then forgetting most of it later when she faints from exhaustion and wakes up a few hours later. She'll help a random Pokemon that has become injured and nurse it back to health. She'll even steal other people's Pokemon if they've been mistreating them, causing her to have a talk with Officer Jenny quite a bit. Of course, her compassion stretches out to humans, as well, just not as much as Pokemon. She feels more at home with the critters more so than her own species because she can't completely understand herself to be able to understand other humans. She hates messes and loves to anything serene. Whenever she gets too stressed (and she stresses about everything.. Worry wart XD), she'll go insane and won't snap out of it until the stress is gone. Sometimes, this can lead to deadly results when the stress is from a person, causing her to get into trouble by the officers and needing to run away, for fear of going to an insane asylum or into jail, and killing innocent people through the stress of it all. She has tried the herbal remedies her mother makes, as well as other medicines, but it just seems to make her condition worse.

Appearance:
She has pinkish skin, pale purple eyes with black slashes and pink specks, and black hair with pink and pale purple bangs. She is skinny, and constantly forgets to take care of herself, causing her to be slightly malnutritioned and lose her strength due to atrophy. She has dark circles and bags under her eyes from a lack of sleep. Her hair goes down to her mid-back and the bangs go right above her eyes. She wears a black tank top, with a white and black striped jacket. She hates skirts or dresses, so she wears dark blue jeans or dark grey sweats. She hates shoes because she thinks they slow her down, but she wears black and white tennis shoes with white socks when she has to. She wears a Z-Ring on her left wrist, given to her by completing the courses in her high schools in Alola. She is dominant in her right hand, but can use her left hand for other things her right hand could do (just not writing). She has a scar over her right eye from an accident with a hungry and territorial Scyther. She is 5'10" (1.7 m) tall and weighs 125 lbs. (56.7 kg). If she doesn't eat, her weight drops to 110 lbs. (49.9 kg). Her voice is not harsh, but not as nice as some, but it becomes raspy and shrilly when she goes insane.

Pokemon:
Name: Pichu A.K.A. Chu (Wants to evolve into Alolan Raichu)
Ability: Lightning Rod
Game Equilavent Level: 50
Nature: Timid (+Spd, -Atk)
Characteristic: Thoroughly Cunning (+ Sp. Atk, 27 IVs)
Behavior: Though, Chu doesn't like to get into trouble and will run away or hide in her Poke Ball when spooked, she is quite nice to everyone she meets. When she gets into the mood for pranking, she loves choosing Shade as her target, always trying to tickle or scare her.
Defining Features: Has a scar on her back from an accident involving a hungry and territorial Scyther
A little bit about her that Shade's Bio didn't cover:
Right now, her partner, Chu (which is still a Pichu), has learned every single move a Pichu can learn (TMs/HMs/Tutor/Level-Up/Breeding). She thanked her mother that she was a breeder and helped Chu into learning all of her moves before she was even born, even though Shade can never remember most of her moves for the life of her. Plus, since Chu's 31 years old, she can speak English (not very well, but it's a start), and she doesn't get hurt from her electrical shocks anymore (Helps that she has the ability Lightning Rod). Even though this Pokemon has trained for most of her life, she is still frail and can't exactly take too much from a powerful hit, but she surely is shockingly good at 2-Hit KOs with her Iron Tail and Thunderbolt. She can also combine attacks, using her tail, fists, and feet in a jerry-rigged fighting style, with Thunder Punch, Mega Punch, Mega Kick, and Iron Tail as the main ones.

Mentally, Chu is more sound than Shade, but she still has her own problems, like doubting she'll ever be as strong as she'd like, even though she can effectively knock out most things in a few hits. She is scared because she thinks she'll fail and that Shade will abandon her, but Shade is too compassionate to do that to any Pokemon, let alone her very first friend and Pokemon.

Technical Voodoo:
IVs: HP = 20; Attack = 24; Defense = 16; Special Attack = 27; Special Defense = 21; Speed = 29; Total = 56
Hidden Power Type: Ice
EVs: HP = 0; Attack =0; Defense = 0; Special Attack = 252; Special Defense = 4; Speed = 252

She left all her other Pokemon back at her mother's ranch to start anew.

Massive cringe when I read that I made a comparison to a My Little Pony character..........

my worst experience in roleplaying made me so upset i straight up left the site this happened on xD. it was that bad xD.

basically, i was roleplaying with someone who was quite mega popular on the site. the fact that there was “popular people” on this site should have been a red flag, but i dealt with it. these people were really popular because they did other stuff on the site (this wasn’t a roleplaying-oriented site, but that didn’t stop people from roleplaying, lol.)

so yeah we were doing something among the lines of an enemies to lovers thing. my character was something along the lines of a “criminal”, i can’t remember what they were exactly, but they never were working hand in hand with the law, so to say. so they were looking for a place to hide and lay low and that’s where my partner’s oc came in. so while my oc was a bit “aggressive” towards their oc, it was more due to just being really distrustful and not meaning that much harm, because all they would do is really make bluffs and not really “act” upon their threats, you know, like do i could have a more complex character because that would bring in the question on why they did what they did in the past and all. and that’s how the two would start to learn about eachother and start to like and trust one another. make sense, right?

well, my partner did NOT LIKE how i was trying a more morally gray approach with my character. i should have noticed what they wanted my character to be like, because their character would start acting “submissive” whenever my character would go and start bluffing empty threats, while in other times, they were a free thinking individualistic person. obviously this is someone writing a character to be a “”bratty submissive”” character, which is....if you know about how people are wayyyy wayyy too into “top/bottom roles” in m/m, this is one of those characters written in that context, aka, they wanted my character to be a stereotypical “top”, and they basically went in my pms and called me a shit writer because i wasn’t doing the stereotypical “top” role. I REALLY should have left then, but i asked what i could do to add to my character so we could work out a compromise, because i didn’t want to disappoint one of the most popular users on the site. they basically went “can your character go and sexually assault and abuse mine?” and i was like HUH? and i got so scared because if i refused they were so popular that any word they said would be taken as truth, so they could easily spread a “user alert” about me (something these popular users did a lot, basically the equivalent a call out post) if i tried to be like “wait, why do you want me to do that? that’s gross”.

so basically i deleted my account and stayed away from the site since then. it might seem like such a big freak out, because i wasn’t sure if they really would do that, but i was so scared of dissppointing someone i looked up to on the site that that was enough for me to go and delete my account. oh yeah, i was 14 at the time too, and this person was like...19, i believe, so, sheesh...

i still don’t know if i overreacted or not, but i never felt so uncomfortable so quickly in a role play before. it sucked :-(.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back