Experiences What was your worst roleplay experience?

This has to take the cake of weirdest thing I have ever had to read in my notifications. Part of me wants more elaboration behind this and part of me is too scared to ask.
The person had a couple of other 'friends' around the community so one day one of them announced that the person had died. Pretty much everyone, myself included, was sad obviously. Not even a month later a 'new' user joins and I'm randomly contacted to roleplay which is already a red flag to me. Rando contacts usually mean more trouble than their worth. I wasn't going to write with them but they were being very insistent. The idea they pitched was exactly the same as the roleplay I did with 'the person who died'. Another red flag. Top it off the newbie account was banned along with 'the friend' who announced the death and a couple others reasoning being multiple accounts/faking death. Weird, psychotic, and everything in between.

The person had a couple of other 'friends' around the community so one day one of them announced that the person had died. Pretty much everyone, myself included, was sad obviously. Not even a month later a 'new' user joins and I'm randomly contacted to roleplay which is already a red flag to me. Rando contacts usually mean more trouble than their worth. I wasn't going to write with them but they were being very insistent. The idea they pitched was exactly the same as the roleplay I did with 'the person who died'. Another red flag. Top it off the newbie account was banned along with 'the friend' who announced the death and a couple others reasoning being multiple accounts/faking death. Weird, psychotic, and everything in between.
Reminds me of this person I used to rp with faked their own death and pretended to be her sister to announce her death. That’s one of the reasons why I don’t rp with her anymore and blocked her.

Reminds me of this person I used to rp with faked their own death and pretended to be her sister to announce her death. That’s one of the reasons why I don’t rp with her anymore and blocked her.
Could be one in the same. Who knows?

I can't "wow" react this so

:O:O:O

people who fake their death should literally be ashamed like someone who is close to them would actually believe they died and possibly go down the same path they did i hate when people fake their death online like its messed up and whats more bad is that the people online actually dont know if they are dead or not so they will just believe what they see.

people who fake their death should literally be ashamed like someone who is close to them would actually believe they died and possibly go down the same path they did i hate when people fake their death online like its messed up and whats more bad is that the people online actually dont know if they are dead or not so they will just believe what they see.
it was more messed up that she admitted to doing that to get back at someobe.

TRIGGER WARNING

oh wait i actually have the worst rp experience ok so i was rping on this app called TIYA when i was 12 and then i was in a anime school rp and this guy i was rping with in the public group acted like a bully towards me and then soon he started to fall in love with my oc and then like we went into private chat one day and he confessed to me i said no cause like me and my friend who was like my age were pretending to date then he like all of a sudden tried to like rp with me in pms and force himself on my oc and then when i said i didnt like him he called me a pedophile......- he claimed he was 16 and then he said to ME i was a 20 year old women- i like told him i was 12 and then he asked me for proof to send a picture of my chest and i said no so he told my whole friend group i was a pedo and everyone blocked me so after that i just quit the app i dont even know if he was even 16 to this day-

A few years ago I was writing a roleplay that was actually really good and enjoyable, but my partner was extremely volatile to a point where I couldn't handle it anymore. One time they told me that people like me are what's wrong with the world because I said I wouldn't consider going completely vegan. While sending me pictures of their fried chicken lunch.

Probably not my worst experience, but a memorable one.

SimplyNene SimplyNene see I never understand situations like that. Because no offense to you the level of life experience between a twelve year old and a twenty year old makes it super obvious when someone is lying.

Like there are some immature ass adults but they’re still usually gonna just be talking about life at a level that wouldn’t occur to a twelve year old to emulate.

And either he was being predatory in a group of preteens or he did you a favor getting you kicked out of the group.

Because anyone who could realistically mistake a twelve year old for a twenty year old is either themselves a twelve year old (in which case honestly hard to blame them for not knowing any better) or their the kinda shitty teens that side with a bully (in which case honestly probably better in the long run you didn’t hang out with them.”

Either way stories like this make me almost glad I started on Gaia. At least the creeps on that site weren’t subtle.

Was it great getting folks posting their kinks in my pms? Not really. But you at least block them immediately and move on.

Group Roleplays..

I posted a prompt for GM. I thought I'd give it a try when I found a pirate themed GM. They asked me if others could join. I was hesitant but ultimately agreed.

I had a basic plot for the story. Begining, middle and end. The GM let two players join who were friends previous to our RP. They were doing the whole story without my character and when I tried to engage they ignored her. At one point I tried to use her pet to bring them closer and they let it DIE because they didn't care about her or her pet.

I said I wanted to leave and the GM was like 'But why?' lol. Very unpleasent experience.

I logged into a chatroom I frequented to discover that several people were having an ERP orgy and one of them was roleplaying as me.

Looks like you dodged a bullet leaving that game.

I'd say the worst experience I had with roleplaying was with a DM who had a DMPC with basically god-tier powers, who would railroad us across the campaign. Eventually, his character gets thematically killed-off during a cutscene, and during the "Come closer and let me impart my final words" he gives my character his Power Glove. Obviously I don't want to become the thing I've always dreaded, and so I try to take off the glove - but I can't. The DM won't allow it.
We don't play past that session.

another worst experience i had was someone doing a the amazing world of gumball roleplay that quickly turned into a 18+ gumball x nicole rp and then a darwin x gumball rp i told the person "FIRST OF ALL NICOLE IS GUMBALL'S MOM DARWIN IS HIS ADOPTED BROTHER AND PET FISH AND GUMBALL AND DARWIN ARE MINORS" then they ignored me started doing a rp where nicole would force gumball into doing it and i just left like no way ew who tf is shipping mother x son like yall got problems...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back