Experiences What was your first RP character?

What was your first RP character?

• Total voters
My very first OC falls under 'Other'. He(or was it a she?) just... exists. Later reworked into a character named 'Samantha Sparks', she was a Pokemon trainer. So for all intents and purposes, that's what I'm calling her.

I even made a sprite of her, back when sprite making was all the rage! Her Jolteon wore a fedora and tux too. Her Beautifly had the colours of a Monarch Butterfly.

Unfortunately my sprites are lost.

I was obsessed with Jolteon back then. Still am.

Back in the old days, I didn't really have the capacity to construct an edgelord or dark side, and I wouldn't really call her my idealised version. She was pretty normal and the closest thing to a left-field moment was getting the big black fug.

My first ever proper roleplay character was for an ancient Star Wars d6-base pen and paper. His name was Javez, a bounty hunter with absolutely no backstory (none was required!) It was mostly a combat game, so he didn't get a whole lot of characterization.
But then, when I joined my first forum, there was a Star Wars roleplay thread and I whipped up a character under Javez's guise. He was a Mandalorian (:hearteyes:) and mind you this was before they even became canon in The Clone Wars! But he became loved by all and was a great way for me to work out my personal dark side tendencies in a fun environment. Still one of my favorite characters and roleplays of all time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back