Experiences What was your first Roleplay?

Okay, so I guess technically my very first roleplay was on a now defunct kids(?) site called Girlsense. Girlsense was a pain to even speak to other people on, let alone roleplay on, because instead of having a filter where you can type freely most of the time but certain bad words were blocked out, it instead had this weird filter where you could only use words from a list of accepted ones, and it was.. far from complete. So you would have to rewrite responses because a really common word would be missing from the list. Weirdly they did include names on the list, but only like, celebrity ones? So if you wanted to call your character Zac, you'd have to constantly type their name as 'Zac Efron (ignore the surname)' and - yeah basically what I'm trying to say is I don't know why anyone tried to roleplay on there but they did, including 9 year old me. The first roleplay I did on there was a very generic highschool one.
Then I'd move to Moshi Monsters (again, I was still like 10 at this point) and be amazed that I could actually type somewhat freely lol.

Axis powers Hetalia featuring my VERY FIRST OC DO NOT STEAL

I was like, 11. It was great. Looking back on it, I cringe.

I think I was just entering high school when I first started to take writing seriously. I've always been a story-teller in my own head.

As for the site, I think it's closed down and I forget the name. But the setting was a post-apocalyptic one with a lot of fantasy, fable elements. Think Mad Max meets The Wolf Among Us. I think that they had such a cool lore that I wanted to be part of that world.

A Phantom of the Opera roleplay. We were like eleven. Loki was included. He was a good guy. Raoul was not a good guy. It was weird, but I look back on it with such fondness.

My first basic roleplay was when I was 7 on a website called Habbo in 2006, but my first semi literate rp was when I was 12 on wolfquest with these two people BTRluver, and someone named Leafpool I forgot the numbers that went with Leafpool's user though, the last time I saw her was right when a update came out and I never saw her again I regret getting that update since she was my best friend at the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back