Anime & Manga What was your first fan-related RP?

LadyRosalique

Anime is what got me into roleplay. My first character was silly named "LilKagome" nicknamed Lil. She was the offspring of Kagome and InuYasha. I was 11 years old when I came up with the fan-fic character.

So tell me, if anime inspired you to roleplay, what character did you play/create based off of what anime? Mine was obviously InuYf054e529dcf6bd318c35c0afd5b48c00.jpg asha.

Her name was Ryn and it was a Bayblade RP. I still remember because two guys on the forum (They were playing Kai and Ray) both had a crush on her and I thought it was the best thing ever XD

ohhh my god it was when i was 11 as well! the rp ended up being a fusion of inuyasha and yu yu hakusho
i played kurama and my oc who was in love with hiei
I'M SO EMBARRASSED REMEMBERING THIS AHAHAHA

omg, CRINGEY NARUTO RPS THAT TOOK PLACE 8 YEARS AGO
I think we're all a bit embarrassed about our first RPs LOL

I once did a Sailor Moon rp when I first started roleplay a year ago. However, I did not know much about the anime at the time aside from the main character, so it didn't go well. I honestly don't even remember what made me want to do it aside from wanting to try a fandom rp for once...

The very first roleplay I ever played in was a Hetalia one, and my character was an OC of Antarctica. I had no idea how to roleplay at the time and did so much stupidness that I was told I'd basically gotten my charie killed, and was directed to a much less intense thread X3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back