Other What was the worst thing to happen in 2017?

bluuuu

Camp Camp Fanboy
Bleh just a question I wanna ask.

Honestly;
- Fidget Spinners
- Diss Tracks
- Drama
- Jake Paul
- Youtube Rewind 2017
- Stale Memes
- Overused and unoriginal vines
- Literal disasters

^ Were literally the worst things to ever come into 2017.

In your opinion, what was the worst thing to happen in 2017?

Terror attacks, rise of special snowflakes, further deterioration of the validity and respectability of mankind.

The list goes on.

I'm mostly just concerned about the terrorist attacks, since literally so many has happened this year. ISIS must've been really planning stuff if they caused so much.

- fidget spinners
- jake paul
- the fcc trying to take away net neutrality
- youtube's copyright policy and safe mode drama

You know what I am most concerned about following this year?

The legitimacy and respectability of Americans, the American Government, and Capitalism in general.

I had to deal with a lot of death in my life, but aside from that the FCC debacle again is frustrating.

Logic.
If everything is bad, then what is to like about this year, or the following years? It will be the same stories but with different causes every single year.

Roblox removing forums, cancerous content on the internet in general, FCC and net neutrality, the emoji movie (though it did provide a healthy meme harvest), terror attacks, the string of disasters, #takeaknee (both sides), rise of the far-left, the rise of the far-right, normies beginning to notice the existence of memes and using the dead ones, #metoo (the reaction to allegations and the fact that this was needed), and the rise of stupidity and the loss of critical thinking.
I probably left out a lot.
like the vols worst season of all time
I think my favorite part of this year was, aside from the kneeling stuff, the stuff in both college and the NFL. The best teams in the NFL this year were unexpected to me, and the national championship stuff with college is gonna be fun to see.

Roblox removing forums, cancerous content on the internet in general, FCC and net neutrality, the emoji movie (though it did provide a healthy meme harvest), terror attacks, the string of disasters, #takeaknee (both sides), rise of the far-left, the rise of the far-right, normies beginning to notice the existence of memes and using the dead ones, #metoo (the reaction to allegations and the fact that this was needed), and the rise of stupidity and the loss of critical thinking.
I probably left out a lot.
like the vols worst season of all time
I think my favorite part of this year was, aside from the kneeling stuff, the stuff in both college and the NFL. The best teams in the NFL this year were unexpected to me, and the national championship stuff with college is gonna be fun to see.

Here's mah response to that.

- Roblox removing forums
Yea, that was the worst idea, worse than the tix removal, roblox has ever done. I can feel that roblox is going to die before 2020, since all they care about is money and stuff. I don't know they thought removing the forums was a good idea, cause it wasn't. Anthony is legit added now, and that I am lik 99% close to leaving roblox now cause of this.

-
Canerous content on the internet
I agree, I miss the old content on the internet and now we got lowkey one of the worst contents ever. Fake news, clickbait, dies tracks, everything. Lmao, I just wish that the internet was back to its old less cancerous content.

- Net Neutrality and The Emoji Movie
I really don't want to pay for the internet, so I really hope they do something about this.
The Emoji Movie was a mistake from humanity, and whoever thought that was a good idea, needs help.

-
Terrorist Attacks + String of disasters
Yea, ISIS spam attacking France and the USA, Hurricanes destroying the south, wildfires and earthquakes, man mother nature must hate us if all of this happened.

- Normie's ruining memes + still using old memes
Eh, some people will still look at dead memes as funny and stuff, but yea normies do ruin everything and that when they notice new memes, they literally just ruin it. (Cough BehindTheMeme)

- Rise of stupidity and loss of critical thinking
Stupidity has been going around the internet and the world for years, but it was just mild. Now, its like as if 3/4 of the world is lowkey becoming dumb and that its rare to find any normal person here.

Lmao I dunno why I responded, but I just wanted to and stuff... end my pain.

- Roblox removing forums
Yea, that was the worst idea, worse than the tix removal, roblox has ever done. I can feel that roblox is going to die before 2020, since all they care about is money and stuff. I don't know they thought removing the forums was a good idea, cause it wasn't. Anthony is legit added now, and that I am lik 99% close to leaving roblox now cause of this.
Not even joking, if they add anthro, I'm gone.

“Everything is white oppression”
”men are the spawn of the devil”
“Everything is rape”
Yeah that sums it up I’m pretty sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back