What was the last movie you watched?

The last movie I watched was Angry Birds. Lo, never watched it, saw it on Netflix, thought what the hay, and clicked it. Decent movie, kinda cheesy

The last movie I watch was Annihilation. It's a sci-fi movie with Natalie Portman. I went in with an open mind and ready for anything. I left the theater sorely unprepared and... well... just. I didn't expect anything to turn out the way it did. Had no idea about the books, but it makes we want to read them now.

The movie is on Netflix, but I'm glad I watched it on the big screen. It was an otherworldly experience.

The last movie I watched was Insidious: The Last Key. I thought it was a great movie with a really interesting plot. =)

I was watching Guardians of the Galaxy, buuut my chromecast was acting funny and I decided to watch my hubby play God of War. Very entertaining game, especially for a back seater.

I watched Avengers: Infinity War last night. How was it? Let's just say, judging by the numerous threads created about the film already, I am not alone in my sentiments.

Candy Jar on Netflix although I just picked up a copy of The Shape of Water from the library.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back