What was the last movie you watched?

The last movie I watched was Mother!
I'd highly recommend it if you get the chance to see it. I have the world's shortest attention span and I was on the edge of my seat the entire time.

Kingman: The Golden Circle (if you mean by last the last i´ve watched on the cinema)

Outside the cinema it would be Alien (1979) Ridley Scoot original masterpiece. I never get tired of it.

But today Im going to the Cinema to watch Blade Runner so we will see!!! Im soooo hyped about this movie OMG!

I had to endure, yes I said HAD to endure, IT with my husband as he is a horror fill fan and I am not. I made it out alive though. *PHEW*

Moana. I had my movie stream day, cause I stream three days a week--two hours at a time and decided to stream it since I hadn't see it yet and we all really enjoyed it. I would watch it again.

Men in Tights.

It was funny years ago but it's even better now that I've seen Prince of Thieves.

Blade Runner 2049 for me. An AMAZZZING MOVIE that as a previous poster has said...a must see in the theater, worth the expensive movie ticket (just do not drink anything before...it is a long movie)

I've been trying to watch Valerian for four days. #mumlife

Beyond that, I made my 4mo suffer through Clueless last week. Pretty sure he fell asleep in protest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back