Anime & Manga What was the first anime that you ever watched?

I watched inuyasha with my big brother as a wee lil baby, but wasn't too aware of it then && in 4th grade my friend showed me an anime, Fruits Basket and that got me to watch more and more! \(◠‿◠✿)

My first encounters with anime were excerpts of episodes of Dragonball, Naruto, and Pokemon, but I really remember little of them. I've seen like, the first episode of Attack on Titan two years ago, then stopped and didn't watch the rest of it until recently.

Then, sometime before I joined this site I watched Mirai Nikki after my friend recommended it to me, and thus, I got hooked.

The first Anime I watched was Beyblade Metal Fusion (and all the following ones like Metal Masters, Metal Fury Shogun Steel) but I only started watching that because it was on Cartoon Network and a friend and I both had some Beyblades so we watched the show as well.

The first Anime I watched with the specific intention of watching an Anime was Fairy Tail, which is still my favourite!

First i ever saw was probably Sailor Moon, the first i ever actually properly watched was either Digimon or Shaman King, with the second being One Piece. ofc, not including saturday morning Pokemon

The first anime I actually liked was Trigun, though the first anime I've ever seen was Inuyasha.

I wasn't allowed to watch DBZ or stay up for most of the stuff on Toonami, so my anime came from Sat morning blocks. The biggest one was Yugioh

Ruroni Kenshin! I would sit in my parents' bedroom every Saturday night and I would watch Samurai Jack and then Ruroni Kenshin! Originally my mom didn't want me to watch it, she thought it was too violent, but then I told her it was based in historical fact and that he didn't kill anyone, she sat and watched an episode with me and was like "Okay, I guess this isn't so bad."

<p>

Hey, I don't know if this had already been done, but what was the first anime you ever watched? The first anime I ever watched was Death Note.

</p>
I'm not sure if Miyazaki films count, so other than that, One Punch Man

The first series that I watched completely was Peach Girl.
However, the first animes that I ever watched were Inyuasha, Naruto, Pokemon, and Howl's Moving Castle. ^_^

My first anime that I saw when I didn't really know what anime was, was Naruto and Inyuasha. My first willing anime was D.N Angel....which I only really watched one episode of. Another that comes to mind is Soul Eater, This Ugly Yet Beautiful World, and Onegai Teacher (Please Teacher). Ignore those weird ones mixed in there.....

Negima was the start of my love for anime. Of course before that I watched sailor moon as a kid but I feel like Negi actually got me into anime when I was able to actually appreciate it.

My first was Vampire Knight, and it made me really love the gritty dark romantic kind of anime, specifically the reverse Harem type as well. Although that Anime is kinda messed up now that i think about it...

My first was Vampire Knight, and it made me really love the gritty dark romantic kind of anime, specifically the reverse Harem type as well. Although that Anime is kinda messed up now that i think about it...
Ack! Reverse Harem! The bane of my existence... that and a lot of them are bad... though some are really really good.

I tried getting into Vampire Knight, couldn't. Might try again

Users who are viewing this thread

Back