• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings What up my giggidy gamers, are you interested in this thread?

TeacupGhost

Howdy howdy, call me Spooks. I'm new and looking for a fun and casual rp. I'm trying to get back into the whole rp thing and was directed here!

I'm felxible in roles gender wise (non-binary, male, female, trans etc.) but I'm not so romance focused when it comes to character interaction. I can do fluff and simple sweet variations of romance but I like room to breathe with characters and don't want to smother a plot with it. I'm not a shock factor person, I don't like things being there just to gross out or shock someone so that's a no no. I can do some forms of gore and body horror but nothing too explict.
I'm a pretty laid back so I'm flexible with replies. If you need time then no problemo as long as you extend the courtesy back to me as well. Just give me a heads up and we good!
I would prefer at least a paragraph for writing, five sentences minimumm, just so I have enough to work with but more is okay.
If you wanna leave let me know, I'm not gonna attack you for it. It's no skin off my back if it doesn't work out so just be a bro and let me know. I'll assume after a month with no replies you don't wanna continue or aren't interested, s'okay with me.

I like orginal characters best but I can handle some cannon character interaction to an extent.

Some fandoms I'm interested in:
Pokemon (Love pokemon! Almost all the spin-off games and main series!)
Sunless Sea/Sunless Skies
Tranformers
TF2 (Still love it after all these years)
Don't Starve
Digimon
Stardew Valley
Kirby (Weird, I know)
Bioshock
Borderlands
Poral
Half-life
Left 4 Dead
Fallout
Skyrim
Risk of Rain
SCP Foundation

D&D/Fantasy World building is really interesting to me and I like the idea of it so I'm up for any ideas involving that. Sci-fi is also an okay if a more futuristic setting is prefered. I love original plot building and would be willing to build up a world and setting if wanted and I like a lot of Cosmic Horror and mythological based ideas however I'm willing to work with some tamer or light hearted concepts if desired.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back