TV & Film What TV show(s) do you know that aren't talked about?

Ooo, TV! This is my jam. I've seen Lucifer mentioned, but that will always be my favourite no matter what happens.

Other than that, lately I've been watching Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts. It's quite a lovely series, very cute and lighthearted for the most part... Compared to the shows I usually watch.

Has anyone seen Person of Interest? Masterful show, I've only just started s4. Would love to find another fan somewhere.
Lucifer is good

defiance is hardly ever spoken about, or from when i was a kid, house of anubis. both are wonderful shows!

Quite a few come to mind... It might have been talked about a lot in the UK (idk) but here in the US, New Tricks, that was a incredible show and pretty funny at the same time. Plenty of great British comedies and mysteries don’t get enough talk here or showing. Even though it was a hit, I still say Castle was very underrated and one of the best shows I’ve seen. Didn’t see much talk about it in comparison to others. The good guys (a single season or two short ones on fox) was also great. The cool kids was hilarious idk how that didn’t make into more talk and seasons. Kim’s convenience store, space force, one day at a time (current version)
Mr Iglesias, perfect harmony on nbc (another Bradley Whitford starring hit imo)

List just goes on for me...

Castle was great. I think it had some popularity at some point because I remember spotting fanfiction on it lol but haven't seen anything new for a while

Never heard about the rest though.

Castle was great. I think it had some popularity at some point because I remember spotting fanfiction on it lol but haven't seen anything new for a while

Never heard about the rest though.
I was and am such a fan that when I learned the books from the show were made in Rl, I started buying and reading them. Lol. Besides the seasons sets. It definitely had its popularity and was a hit, it just still feels like they still didn’t get enough credit and talk imo. Maybe I’m wrong but it seems like I was in the minority of people talking about it. I didn’t know there was fan fiction about it though lol. I love Stana Katic though, Nathan Fillion was awesome and the cast was awesome too. Having Castle, Psych and New Tricks around the same time and timeline was the best years of tv for me.

That’s understandable a lot of them are on Netflix and Hulu. Mostly the former. Some were short lived and older short lived shows and some are new that just came out recently. I’ve been watching a lot of British and Canadian shows on Hulu and Netflix that I’ve never heard of before or watched. Private eyes and thin blue line are two others I’d mention as well.

Ooo, TV! This is my jam. I've seen Lucifer mentioned, but that will always be my favourite no matter what happens.

Other than that, lately I've been watching Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts. It's quite a lovely series, very cute and lighthearted for the most part... Compared to the shows I usually watch.

Has anyone seen Person of Interest? Masterful show, I've only just started s4. Would love to find another fan somewhere.
I loved Person of Interest. And I'm gonna say it- Finch gives off mega English teacher vibes.

I loved Person of Interest. And I'm gonna say it- Finch gives off mega English teacher vibes.
Yesss finally someone lol, I'm still only a little bit into s4, so no spoilers, but things are heating up and I love it. I'll have to PM you or something once I'm finished up.

It took me awhile to decide but I think Finch is my favourite. It's difficult to find real altruism in a character like there is in him. At least so far.

I take it back, Bear best boye 11/10

Yesss finally someone lol, I'm still only a little bit into s4, so no spoilers, but things are heating up and I love it. I'll have to PM you or something once I'm finished up.

It took me awhile to decide but I think Finch is my favourite. It's difficult to find real altruism in a character like there is in him. At least so far.

I take it back, Bear best boye 11/10
I'd die for Bear, no cap.

Haven't seen anyone mentioning Oban: Star Racers yet. Hands down one of my top childhood shows. That, and Shinzo back when it played on Disney Jetix

The Magicians
The OA
The Shannara Chronicles
Carnivale
Warrior Nuns
Pose
and an oldie: SeaQuest

Lie To Me. It's a really interesting concept that explores various facets of psychology while still usually telling a decent mystery plot. I really enjoy it and recommend it to anyone interested.

Lie To Me. It's a really interesting concept that explores various facets of psychology while still usually telling a decent mystery plot. I really enjoy it and recommend it to anyone interested.
That series was too short lived. A very good and interesting show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back