TV & Film What TV show(s) do you know that aren't talked about?

In The Flesh

I watched it years ago and as far as I know it only has like 2 seasons? But I thought it was sooooo good and interesting, I might check it out again actually

House isn't hailed as the masterpiece it is enough anymore.

I mean House was alright at first, then it got awkward, and I think like some of the actors were assholes. I know one character that 'commited suicide' just quit cause he wasthinking he was going to be this next big actor.

I mean House was alright at first, then it got awkward, and I think like some of the actors were assholes. I know one character that 'commited suicide' just quit cause he wasthinking he was going to be this next big actor.

You are entitled to your own opinion regarding House, but I think that you are wrong.

... 🤔

Vampire Princess Miyu.
Also others but this one is relatively a "newer" work in comparison.

Anyway the promo troll done, time for something more serious and pertinent:

Dexter. The only one I actually give a shit about on TV. Like house, it's usually spoken for by the rare meme. Nothing of actual significance.

Last edited:
I have just discovered Mr. Robot and it is crack to me. Highly recommend everyone to watch it. Good Omens and What We Do In The Shadows were also decent, but both flop a bit compared to the original version.

on my end of the world, people don't talk a lot about this netflix show atypical. i don't know how it is in other places but i definitely feel like it deserves more recognition!

In The Flesh

honestly it's such a shame they cancelled it: the writing, the acting, the music... it was so well done. Highly recommend it.

lucifer the series or marvels spiderman (2017 version).

No one really talks about Lucifer? Really? :closed eyes open smile:

Check out Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency on Netflix. Elijah Wood is gold in it. 2nd season got a bit to quirky, hence its untimely cancelation. But it was so much fun.

I've never seen anyone talking about Mononoke in regards to anime, either (And not Princess Mononoke, there's just an anime called that!)

Alias Grace is an incredible mini series, it’s set in the 1800s and it’s about a maid who allegedly has amnesia and a doctor is trying to figure out if she was the one who killed her patrons. Really chilling, heartbreaking and SO well shot.

Another one I loved is I Medici. I started watching for Richard Madden (Robb Stark in GoT) but stayed for the drama. The first season is HEART-WRENCHING.

The actor quit because he took a job working for Obama.

Season 2 of Kingdom came out last week and I really want to watch.
I think it became a bit more popular by now though, at least I met a lot of people who know it.

No one really talks about Lucifer? Really? :closed eyes open smile:

Check out Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency on Netflix. Elijah Wood is gold in it. 2nd season got a bit to quirky, hence its untimely cancelation. But it was so much fun.
No one rps it as most i asked have not liked the rp idea

Users who are viewing this thread

Back