TV & Film What TV show(s) do you know that aren't talked about?

02lovecat

Mine have to be Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet and The Wonderful Galaxy of Oz. The latter having been made into a highly truncated English dubbed movie, but the actual anime hasn't been found in almost 30 years since it was aired.

One of my favorite shows is Dead Like Me. It had a pretty mediocre movie released after it was discontinued. I still go back and watch it from time to time.

Castlevania? Not nearly hyped and loved enough for how amazing it is.
Other than that, just old british comedy shows like a bit of fry and laurie, blackadder, etc

One of my favorite shows is Dead Like Me. It had a pretty mediocre movie released after it was discontinued. I still go back and watch it from time to time.
I rewatched Dead Like Me a few weeks ago and it's still gold lol the jokes and sarcasm are still funny and nostalgic

Ninjago. Its gone a little downhill since season 10 but I've been in the fandom since 2012 and im not planning on leaving anytime soon
Ninjago is what got me into writing and role-playing! I still have my old fanfiction account with all of my edgy Ninjago fics. Glad someone else has seen and enjoyed it! I was a big fan when I was like 13/14.

Anyway, I don't hear many people talk about The Magicians! It's one of my favorite shows. Who doesn't love a nice mix of drama, magic, and random musical breakouts?

I didn't see a lot of people talking about Altered Carbon. It's such a good series!

Altered Carbon was fantastic, but I have reservations about the upcoming season. Too many dramatic changes ahead that could derail everything S1 built.

Ozarks on Netflix. Jason Bateman's best work to date. He took a dramatic role and absolutely crushed it.

Best show on Netflix right now.

It might be just because of where I live but noooo one ever talks about Final Space. I've been a massssive fan of Olan Rogers since his Balloon Shop days and so to watch him go from what he had to what he's accomplishing now makes me want to scream in people's faces and tell them to watch it. Also, Mooncake is cute as hell!

Altered Carbon was fantastic, but I have reservations about the upcoming season. Too many dramatic changes ahead that could derail everything S1 built.

Ozarks on Netflix. Jason Bateman's best work to date. He took a dramatic role and absolutely crushed it.

Best show on Netflix right now.
Yeah, I'm a bit scared as well, but I hope that it'll pay off.

It might be just because of where I live but noooo one ever talks about Final Space. I've been a massssive fan of Olan Rogers since his Balloon Shop days and so to watch him go from what he had to what he's accomplishing now makes me want to scream in people's faces and tell them to watch it. Also, Mooncake is cute as hell!

I watched both seasons. Thoroughly enjoyed it. I feel like it has a bright future with how well they are pacing the bigger story.

Disenchanted is great too. Fantasy comedy by Matt Groening. I just love Bean.

Last edited:
I genuinely think Dark(the german series) on Netflix doesn't get enough credit. Like yeah, it's being talked about but barely. The cast in that show is so perfectly chosen, the cinematography is fantastic, and the story is so well written every plot twist in there was 100% a surprise to me. Just all around a 10/10 show and would recommend anyone watch it.

Sic Mundus Creatus Est

Users who are viewing this thread

Back