TV & Film What TV show(s) do you know that aren't talked about?

UGH, I'm rewatching that lately and I'm up to the 5th season. There's so little left, but everything's progressing so fast and I want to watch so much more.
Tell me about it. It was such a great season, but I'm just buttmad because there were still so many stories left unresolved. 😭

Still the journey from season 1 to end of 5 was a trip and I wouldn't trade it for the world. Almost makes me want to give Westworld another shot just because I am now a fan of Jonathan Nolan's television storytelling.

Justified. Haven't finished it yet, but I never heard about the show before and found it by chance while watching Hannibal fan edit videos. It's not the best writing, but it's 2021 and I haven't had a show to watch since the first season of the Witcher.

Behind Her Eyes.
What an ending. I still don't know how I feel about it, but I haven't heard too many people talking about it.

I’m not sure if it’s been mentioned, but I’m currently obsessed with Wayne! It’s so good! I’m going to be devastated if they don’t come up with a second season.

To anyone who hasn’t heard of it, imagine Dirty Harry mixed with Scott Pilgrim! The first episode might be free on Youtube as well.

The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel. I don’t know what it is about this, but this was a fun series to watch. The plot wasn’t something I would normally just click on and the first few episodes where a little slow, but it grew on me.

The UK TV show, Switch. It's about a coven of 4 20-something witches living together in an apartment, each of them representing an element. There's a queer character, a WOC and honestly? it just all-together is a great TV show that scratches that "witch" itch people have, and yet nobody's said a word about it in the great witch revival of the 2010s.

Sweet Tooth. I just got here, but I haven’t heard many people talking about it. I binged it in two days. Here’s hoping there will be another season since Netflix likes to prematurely cancel good programs.

Sweet Tooth. I just got here, but I haven’t heard many people talking about it. I binged it in two days. Here’s hoping there will be another season since Netflix likes to prematurely cancel good programs.
I heard it’s really good. I might give it a shot, it’s on my list atleast. I found out it’s based on a comic, that is also popular.

Farscape. A 2000s Sci-Fi show made when SciFi actually made SciFi. It got a lot of awards in its day, had a great budget [one of the main reasons it was cancelled after its fourth season], had a strong cast [Love Claudia Black]. I can throw a horseshoe and smack someone in the head who loves Stargate, Trek or BSG, but finding someone who has even seen Farscape is much harder.

Farscape. A 2000s Sci-Fi show made when SciFi actually made SciFi. It got a lot of awards in its day, had a great budget [one of the main reasons it was cancelled after its fourth season], had a strong cast [Love Claudia Black]. I can throw a horseshoe and smack someone in the head who loves Stargate, Trek or BSG, but finding someone who has even seen Farscape is much harder.
Man I haven't watched that in ages!
PanOtterPus PanOtterPus git over here! Farscape gang unite!

Man I haven't watched that in ages!
PanOtterPus PanOtterPus git over here! Farscape gang unite!
Ayyyy farscape!! I've actually been seeing a lot of mentions of it recently and it's put me in the mood to watch it again. My smol is actually called Aeryn after the show :3 And I've met Virginia Hey! (Zhaan). She's a lovely lady, and I may have fangirled over the fact she makes her tea the same way I do xD

Another one I grew up with that, unlike its predecessors is never talked about anymore, is Dragon ball. not Z, not Super, not Gt, just dragon ball

I love that show! I watched it in like a day and a half, and I remember just rambling to my parents about it, at the dinner table on the second day. I was thinking about reading the original comics for the show, but I heard that some stuff from the show deviates from the comics. But I really hope they continue it, it is a genuinely good series, and all the scenes are shot like beautifully! I could ramble for days on it xD

Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency. Ran on BBC America for two seasons but it's been largely forgotten about. The first season was one of the best things I've ever watched (season 2 was okay) but it's really hard to find episodes anywhere, let alone an active fandom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back