• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom What Time Is It? RP Time! (Looking for Jurassic World Rp as of 06/19/2019)

I don’t usually do OCs so if that’s a problem for you I’ll understand ! But if not I can play either Peter Parker, Sherlock or Thomas from the Maze Runner for you?

Hi! I know it says you’re looking for Jurassic World, but I saw your Hannibal bullet point and just had to reply. I’ve been dying to write Will Graham and I’ve also got an OC I’d like to write against Hannibal, so we might be a good match. If you’re not interested, of course, that’s complrtely alright! Let me know if my offer strikes your fancy.

Hi! I know it says you’re looking for Jurassic World, but I saw your Hannibal bullet point and just had to reply. I’ve been dying to write Will Graham and I’ve also got an OC I’d like to write against Hannibal, so we might be a good match. If you’re not interested, of course, that’s complrtely alright! Let me know if my offer strikes your fancy.
Pm me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back