• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom What Time Is It? RP Time! (Looking for Jurassic World Rp as of 06/19/2019)

I would PM you, but I'm not sure how, so I guess I'll just message here, haha! If you're still available for some Hannibal RP, I'm dYING for some of that good Hannigram. I have a lot of roleplay experience under my belt (about 20 years worth), I'm used to multi-paragraph format, I've been a fannibal for a minimum of two years, and I adore playing Will Graham -- be it canon or AU. I'd love to know if you're still interested, so please let me know, and I'd really like to chat you up and see if we are compatible as writers c:

edit: derp, just figured out how to send private messages. I swear my computer is doing a goof on me and hiding buttons. This is like the fifth time in as many minutes that obvious things have seemingly just appeared from the armpits of my internet (or that I've obliviously overlooked -- I'm not sure, but I prefer to blame the webpage! ♥).

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back