Advice/Help What the heck do I do?!

CaptainRustbolt21

The Rusty One
I've decided to take a look at some of the Roleplays and my god, these people type as if they're writing literature! I do not fit in that category! I'm more like:

Joe: Heya, Peter. How are you doing?
Peter: Horrible. My wife kept nagging at me all morning.
Joe: Wow. Sounds rough, Peter.

Is there any way I can fit into that category until I start to write like those professionals?

What you are looking for is called "script roleplay". I'll be honest, it has a bit of a...reputation in this site if you will. Definitely quite niche, even by niche standards. I recommend making a simple interest check in the looking for partners area, asking for script roleplay.

Niche- something very uncommon and appealing only to an extremely small fraction of a given community.

In this case, script roleplay is both niche and has a bad reputation, being one of the few things people tend to mention they don't want alongside one liners and bad grammar. Hence why I am recommending making your own interest check, as other than changing your rolepalying style, it's your best chance at actually finding someone willing to work with you.

Well, I script roleplay well and I have very good grammar (mainly because of Grammarly). By the way, please briefly describe "Interest Check".

Didn't say you didn't. For that one though, I highly recommend you check the beginner'a guide I linked you earlier. It has a compilation of information I found useful for newcomers to site and links to several official informational posts from the site, including info on these vocabulary questions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back