• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Wiley_Riley

Magic Eight Ball

Gimme That Fluff (M/M, F/F, M/F, O/O)​

Hey Beans~
I like horror themes, or supernatural themes so my OC's reflect that
CheerfulSmiley.gif

Since things here are also closely monitored, I figured let's get some fluff on owo.
I adore fluff haha it makes me swoon more than the other content we aren't talking about anyway
CheerfulSmiley.gif

So gimme your plot ideas and OC's etc or we can start with fresh ones I don't mind. I also can do fandom, as seen by some of the scenarios I checked off, but OC's are much easier for me :)
I am semi-literate to Literate. I also write fanfictions that I will most likely NOT share here as they violate the rules heh. But will give an example of one of my fluff fics for my 3rd person writing style~
The sky was cloudy and it was a chilly morning in Little Whinging, Surrey. Young Harry did not know this of course. He was locked away in his cupboard, not seeing the light of day aside from the crack under the door. He was lucky he could make out shadows from the tiny room with how bad his eyesight was. Harry heard the sliding lock on his cupboard click open, signaling it was time to start doing chores. The first chore on his list since it was the first day of the week, and a school day, was breakfast. He was currently six years old, just turning that age over the summer. He only knew about his birthday from hearing his Aunt Petunia complaining and signing about it to Uncle Vernon over the summer. She was sighing and complaining only because they would have to enroll him in school to keep up appearances with the neighbors she so hated. They were just really nosy. This caused many arguments between Vernon and Petunia which resulted in Harry being punished for existing. The punishment was that Harry had been locked up for a week over the summer without daylight or anything aside from moldy bread, water and his bucket.

Today however, Harry was lucky enough to have stale bread to make a sandwich for his school lunch as he had to go there with Dudley later on today. He had been to the school for a week so far and this was the start of the second week. He still had to get up with Petunia around 5:30am though. Plenty of time to get breakfast started for her Duddykins. Petunia was annoyed that Harry wasn't big enough to do the breakfast all on his own as she had to get up at the crack of dawn, mostly to hand him the cooking utensils he couldn't reach. If he was tall enough she would happily still be asleep and just leave his door unlatched so he could do it all himself.

Petunia was feeling generous, but also because it was the first day of the school week and he was due for one anyway, so it was bath day for Harry. So before starting on breakfast, she ushered him into the bathroom and proceeded to scrub him nearly raw with all the filth he had had from the previous week. Harry struggled not to squirm out of her reach, knowing If he did he would be punished again like the last time. Like any time really. Last time he did squirm he was smacked so hard he nearly crashed into the side of the tub.

"Sit still, boy." Petunia said as she gripped said boy by the hair and sighed as it needed to be cut again. She had cut his hair a few weeks ago and it currently looked as if she hadn't even touched it. She knew it was probably some sort of freakishness considering who his parents were. She wouldn't tell Vernon about these minor instances of freakishness as it would set Vernon on edge. If it was more major she would not resist telling him and knew he would probably try to beat the freakishness out with his belt buckle and all. As it was whenever he did have a punishment it was dealt out over the weekend to give him time to heal before school.

Hellooo I'd love to rp some flufffff

I have a plot or two in mind, but I'm all for hearing new ideas as well!

I would love to do something like this with you. I have a few characters that are plotnic only, and one of those characters Is a charecter with literal fluff

hope to hear from you :)

I have been craving a court mage/royalty rp, but I'm burnt out on romantic stuff tbh. I'd love to have a platonic/fluff deal, if we can do that. I wouldn't mind if it developed that way later, but I'm primarily looking for a friendship bc there's only so many ways to write a romance and I'm pretty sure I've done half of them xD

Hi! I saw you checked off the Naruto tag and would love to do something with OCs in that universe. Please DM me if interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back