Anime & Manga What spring 2017 anime are you watching?

SilverSkyWolf

Anime addict
Does anyone else here watch the seasonal anime? So far I'm watching: Alice to Zouroku, Boruto and Sakurada Reset. I'm also going to to watch Natsume Yuujinchou Season 6 when it airs. I'm probably going to skip out on the two big hypes, Boku no hero academia season 2 and attack on titan season 2, since I've read their manga. What are you watching?

If you want to see what anime thier is this season here are two good websites.
https://myanimelist.net/anime/season
https://www.livechart.me/spring-2017/tv

Berserk, Bahamut, Seikasuru Kado, Clockwork Planet, Oushitsu Kyoushi Haine, Akashic Records and Busou Shoujo Machiavellianism are the ones I am following from this season. Granblue is on my follow to watch list along with digimon tri whenever they are aired. I also read Boku no Hero Academia and attack on titans manga but I will still watch boku no hero since i think it worths and i will put attack on titan on my archive but not intend to watch it since well you know manga headed in a direction I am not pleased I think author should keep his first George R. R. Martin approach and just killed whole cast as he planned instead of trying to milk the franchise

Last edited:
I don't really know what comming this season yet, except for Clockwork Planet, which I'm definitely interested in since I started reading the light novels and manga off an app.

I dropped attack on titan and I already read boku no hero. Re creators and clock work are my main shows probably.

There might be a few more, but I doubt it

I am watching
-Alice to Zorouko
-Boku No Hero Academia
-Clockwork Planet
-Gin no Guardian
-Kubikiri Cycle
-Idol Memories
-Quan Zhi Gao Shou (I´m still testing the waters on this one though, to see if I can bear it being in chinese)
-Re: Creators
-Renai Boukun
-Rokudenashi Majutsu Koushi to Akashic Records
-Tsugumono
-Hinako Note (maybe)
-Busou Shoujo Machievelism
-Sakurada Reset
-Henkei Shoujo (episodes are one minute long, what´s the worst that can happen?)

I know it was current at the end of last year and the beginning of this year, but Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid is so freaking cute!

Attachments

• gmjv8Jy.gif
    gmjv8Jy.gif
    2 MB · Views: 2
Just Natsume Yuujinchou Season 6. The first episode aired today. And my heart ached watching it.

Some of my favorite older anime's are getting some new episodes so I'm excited about that, my two absolute favorites this season are Little Witch Academia and Uchoten Kazoku 2 ( Eccentric Family 2) A total surprise that it was getting a second season and I am thrilled, I'm also watching Boku No Hero Academia.

Planning on rewatching all the Natsume Yuujinchou seasons before finally watching season five and six. After that, I'm planning on watching Oushitsu Kyoushi Haine and Akashic Records, since I read the manga (+light novel for Akashic Records) for them and enjoyed them. Not too sure about Boku no Hero though. I feel like I'd get bored, since the manga is so ahead. :x

Sakura Quest, Kubikiri Cycle, Love Tyrant, Alice to Zorouko, and Eromanga Sensei so far. The last three might get dropped, tho. Alice because budget and the characters who weren't the main girl or old man were all kinda bland, Love Tyrant because it seems worse than the manga, and Eromanga because it's the kind of thing that usually goes to shit and its beginnings are just OK as is. Thinking of giving Re: Creators and Akashic Records a try too.

My Anime List:
Samurai Jack
Boko no Hero Academia
ReCreators
Clock Work Planet
EroManga Sensei
Grimoire of Zero
Little Witch Academia
Dragon Ball Super
Renai Boukon
Sakuras Quest
Laughing Salesman