Music What song are you listening to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a song, but the music from Canis Canem Edit (ps2 game), Vendetta Preps. I completed the prep section of the game recently, love the music

I whistle bohemian rhapsody while I'm doing the dishes and shiz and my dad thinks it's really weird.

I've got a playlist of a bunch of Splatoon's and Splatoon 2's music. Currently playing is Hooked by Hightide Era.

My Apology - The Get Up Kids.
Currently listening to the very album that re-defined emo music.

Well, considering that I'm currently bookkeeping at musical practice for Mary Poppins and it is the day that the cast has been dreading.... Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.

Our Bert is on the verge of tears.

I'm currently listening to the End of the F* World soundtrack, more specifically "It's All Blue"

The show is on netflix, and I HIGHLY recommend it. It's 8 22 min episodes, so it can easily be binge watched in a day

Me? Right now?

...honestly I've somehow found one of the most random songs you can find. It's not just a RWBY instrumental remix, it's been inexplicably reversed and somehow is actually a pretty good song.

...I can't make this stuff up.

I can't just listen to one song off this album, they're all so good and I'm sucked in to listening to it all every time.

Quite a lively number and love the Organistrum the guy plays by himself (it was traditionally a two person instrument with one turning the crank and one playing the keys).

Three Days Grace just put out their new album so I've been obsessed with that. That and Brendan Maclean's album "funbang1" .-.

I've been listening to a lot of The Lumineers, specifically the song "Angela" from their second studio album named "Cleopatra".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back