Music What song are you listening to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the Longest Time, by Billy Joel.
is what i should be listening to.
currently i'm listening to eminem.

i'm naughty.

The Cure - Just Like Heaven

Who Loves the Sun by the Velvet Underground has been stuck in my head for the past week tho

This was a cute little record I found when I fell into a Youtube hole. It's from the 1920's and it's about a soldier's experience during the Civil War.

I'm listening to some chill stuff with a title that feels a bit on the nose and too sentimental at the same time.

anything from the album "who killed matt maeson" by none other than matt maeson. highly recommend it if you like indie/alternative songs that are bops with meaning.

Some more chill stuff. The first one I'd describe as slightly demented, but beautiful.
The second is a remix of a semi-popular song, from a semi-popular artist. It's got a nice beat while still keeping the vocalists pretty voice intact. Enjoy

Ghosts by Jacob Tillberg. SUCH A GOOD SONG.

He might just be my new top favourite artist along with a ton of lit songs.

*Tears up*.
Look for festival in your area! They happen semi-frequently, and there are always some bitchin' line ups. I'm going to a festival in April that Ozzie is gonna be at, along with A7X, Godsmack, FFDP, BFMV, etc. Tickets can be kinda pricey, but when you see that many awesome performances, it's totally worth it.

Look for festival in your area! They happen semi-frequently, and there are always some bitchin' line ups. I'm going to a festival in April that Ozzie is gonna be at, along with A7X, Godsmack, FFDP, BFMV, etc. Tickets can be kinda pricey, but when you see that many awesome performances, it's totally worth it.
But I live in a shitty area, there are no concerts here.

But I live in a shitty area, there are no concerts here.
That makes my heart hurt for you. Don't give up, though. I felt that same way when I lived in Kentucky (you know, where there is nothing but corn fields and hills), but I found some stuff. It was just a couple hour drive to get there. Totally worth it.

Hurricane - The Band of Heathens

"The old man down in the quarter slowly turns his head,
Takes a sip from his whiskey bottle, and this is what he said:

'I was born in the rain on Lake Pontchartrain,
Underneath the Louisiana moon.
I don't mind the strain of a hurricane,
They come around every June.
That high black water, the devil's daughter,
She's hard, she's cold, she's mean,
But nobody taught her, it takes a lot of water
To wash away New Orleans' "

IMO it's such a badass song in its own way. Having visited and enjoyed time in New Orleans a couple years ago, it kind of hits home.

I'm a theatre nerd so it's unsurprising I'm listening to my 17hr musical playlist oops, sorry not sorry Currently, it's Good Morning Baltimore from Hairspray

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back