Music What song are you listening to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
don't feel linking it, but times like these by the eden project is my entire life summed up right now. definitely worth a listen.

I’ve been listening to “Settle for Less” a lot recently, by Red Vox. Since I’m listening on spotify, it isn’t easy to link, but it should come up in a search.

I've been on a Chili Peppers kick lately, so I'm probably like 2 listens away from never wanting to hear this song again, but it's so good.

This song has been on repeat for a few days now. I've always been a huge Cudi fan. This song reminds me of some of his older stuff.

At this exact moment it's "Back in the USA" by Green Day. I know, I know, politics are dumb, and to be honest I'm not even American, but I do have a friend down south and heavily sympathize with the overall climate down there.

Besides that, however, I've been listening to "Wishing Well" by blink-182 almost religiously for the past couple months.

okay idk why but i've been obsessed with the song "fire meet gasoline" by sia
heck i love all of sia's songs but still i highly recommend listening to it

currently listening to Postmodern Jukebox Cover songs of Blank space and Look what you made me do....

Dont diss its 100 times better than the synthpop Original version

Last edited:
death with dignity - sufjan stevens

I forgive you, mother, I can hear you
and I long to be near you
but every road leads to an end
yes, every road leads to an end
your apparition passes through me in the willows
five red hens – you'll never see us again
you'll never see us again

in one of those moods where i want to self-sabotage, delete all my accounts, and generally just disappear for a while :\
so sometimes you just gotta listen to some sad ass music for a few hours and let it work itself out lol

As users seem to still not be adhering to the previously mentioned restriction on this thread, it shall be locked. Violating posts have been moved into the correct thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back