Music What song are you listening to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cupidcreep

drugstore perfume
What song are you listening to?

Sagewood Sagewood was the old creator of this thread, but since all the youtube links broke we decided to make another.

I'm currently listening to this:

Yesterday was the seven year anniversary of the Plastic Beach album, so it will surprise nobody that I, (self-proclaimed garbage), have had the album on loop for the last twenty four hours.

Funny story, I started this sometime last night. Paused it before bed and unpaused it when I woke up. I am 5 hours and 17 minutes in.

a friend recently introduced me to sigur rós and I've had this song on loop ever since. it's good because it makes me look intellectual.

Julia Brown is a more clean band made by the same people who were in Teen Suicide, which was a lofi band. I wanna be a witch is a cover by them from their older band.

There are two types of people in the world: those who think that "Combine Harvester" is the greatest love song ever recorded, and those who have no concept of romance.

I'm listening to my roommate play her piano and sing. It's a song I don't know though, so.... perhaps this post was completely useless? XD

The Rock excels at everything.

Death Note OST

I went through a time of listing to what was listed as "Mikami Concerto" more or less on repeat. Those were the days. Before I found out the name of it, which I have now forgotten again. Somehow this reminded me...

Mostly because it's from one of my favorite franchises of all time.

The composition is beautiful and perfect for a meaningful outro to anything. The moment it played in DMC3 and the way it overlapped with Lady's monologue made me tear up at the few last seconds, so it is a very memorable piece to me indeed.

I just watched the movie today and now I'm addicted to the soundtrack.

Disney is flipping amazing.

I really love the... skillful way
You beat the other girls... to the bride's bouquet.

I got home drunk so I'm singing to this soundtrack until the neighbours start banging on the wall.
It's either this or Keaton Henson apparently.

Happy bank holiday, my friends.

<Neon District> by Garoad. Kinda found this by chance off a synthwave playlist - and from when I was still into synthwave. Not so much now, but it was the first song I thought of when I decided to put some music on.

Well I don't know who Tove Stryke is so I can't really put up any music of theirs.

My name comes from this artist:

:)

Well I don't know who Tove Stryke is so I can't really put up any music of theirs.

My name comes from this artist:

:)

them too :p Actually I think I'm gonna see her at Bonnaroo this year

at least I'm pretty sure she's in the lineup

Surprised I haven't seen any of these guys yet. If you do listen to 'em, you know why I had to use a clean version

I'm listening to Yoko Kanna-Moon~! I am absolutely in /LOVE/ with her voice!

Datbrony Datbrony

Your Overwatch post made me think of this piece of shi- Er, lovely song--that may or may not get stuck in people's heads.... I'm not sorry.

I am currently listening to this masterpiece.
This band is indeed my favorite band, as their music perfectly describes my general mentality and thought process.

The way people ask 'what song are you listening to' makes me think everyone is always listening to music 24/7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back