TV & Film What show(s) are you currently watching?

4eyedintrovert

I (not so recently) finished watching Falling Skies. I absolutely loved it. I also watched the second season of Chilling Adventures of Sabrina. It was... AMAZING! I loved every minute of it. I can't wait for season 3.

As for what I'm currently watching: Charmed (the original), The Order, Soul Eater (season 3), Inside the Mind of a Serial Killer (season 2). I just love witchy/supernatural shows. :)

What are some of your fav shows?

Last edited:
I (not so recently) finished watching Falling Skies. I absolutely loved it. I also watched the second season of Chilling Adventures of Sabrina. It was... AMAZING! I loved every minute of it. I can't wait for season 3.

As for what I'm currently watching: Charmed (the original), The Order, Soul Eater (season 4), Inside the Mind of a Serial Killer (season 2). I just love witchy/supernatural shows. :)

What are some of your fav shows?
Gotham.

Listening Snow Tower
It's not bad, I'm enjoying it so far. The fights are beautiful but the story is sad.

Just started the first episode of This is Us last night! Not sure how I'm liking it yet, but we'll see. I just recently finished watching the first season of Single Parents and Brooklyn Nine Nine. Both amazingly funny.

I’m currently finishing up Anne with an E and I’m working my way though Brooklyn Nine Nine

I was going to watch that but I've sort of lost interest in everything batman related. Nothing against the show(s)/movies.

Listening Snow Tower
It's not bad, I'm enjoying it so far. The fights are beautiful but the story is sad.

I love well coordinated fight scenes.

Just started the first episode of This is Us last night! Not sure how I'm liking it yet, but we'll see. I just recently finished watching the first season of Single Parents and Brooklyn Nine Nine. Both amazingly funny.

Never heard of This is Us or Single Parents but I have seen the trailor for Brooklyn Nine Nine. Looks good.

I'm watching Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency rn, it's only got two seasons but it's been a helluva ride till now. I'll never get why it's always the good shows that get canned.

Currently watching Shokugeki. It's actually very good once you get desensitised to its (self-aware) perviness!

I've been meaning to check out Good Omens. It was one of my favourite novels growing up. Besides, I can never get enough of David Tennant's face.

Uh let's see...
Been watching The Disastrous Life of Saiki. It's a pretty hilarious parody of basically every anime trope ever.
I tried starting Jojo since I've heard everyone talk about how great it is... but so far I'm 4 episodes in and not super into it tbh
I'm also rewatching some I Love Lucy episodes. I remember loving it as a kid so it's kind of nostalgic haha

I’m watching NBC’s Hannibal right now, and loving it. It’s incredible. I know I’m super late to the party, but the cinematography? Amazing. Character development? Incredible. Plot? Wonderful. I’m mad at myself for not watching it sooner honestly

I’m watching NBC’s Hannibal right now, and loving it. It’s incredible. I know I’m super late to the party, but the cinematography? Amazing. Character development? Incredible. Plot? Wonderful. I’m mad at myself for not watching it sooner honestly
I do that with a lot of shows too. Guess I just prefer to wait until all the episodes/seasons come out. Not a binge watcher but at least this way I can still watch them at my own leisure and not have to worry about waiting for the next episode/season to come out.

Rewatching Season 1, then Season 2 before season 3 of Designated Survivir on Netflix.

Law and Order SVU binge on Hulu.

Various stuff on my phone. Currently have Pokémon saved on Anilinkz along with Island and Violet Evergarden.

Arthur, Where Are You Scooby-Doo, Sagwa the Siamese Cat, The Jetsons on a cartoon website.

Little House on the Prairie on my phone.

I'm being made to watch all the seasons of Doctor Who available on Netflix, and so far my biggest take away from it is that I h a t e how people dressed in the early 2000s. And also that it's getting me to cry way more than I anticipated..

What's Wrong With Secretary Kim? and Lunatics -- both on netflix :3 (well, netflix australia)
#GavinforEarl

ODvPyD.gif

I'm currently watching season 3 of Slasher and just started good omens. Also recently I saw the Mindhunters and now I can't wait for season 2 to come out.
Sabrina killed it this season I was obsessed

YES! Another Sabina fan!
After I watched season 2 in just three days I saw season 1 again just to feel the void LOL
But yes, it has everything I look for in a show. Its fantasy, its dark, its funny, its meaningful, it has great characters and overall it's esthetic is great!

After I watched season 2 in just three days I saw season 1 again just to feel the void LOL
But yes, it has everything I look for in a show. Its fantasy, its dark, its funny, its meaningful, it has great characters and overall it's esthetic is great!
Yes! Everything you just said.

I just finished season 1 of Charmed (original) and season 3 of Soul Eater. Realized I said season 4 of Soul Eater in the first post but I fixed it. Whoopsies.

Shini-Shini-goroshi :hornstongue;
And actually I have been re-watching Charmed aswell. Made it to season 3 but I'm taking a break now to catch up with newer shows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back