Other What should I get my mother for mother's day?

Zombocalypse

Quintessential Badboy
What should I get my mother for mother's day?

I got her a Walmart gift card for Christmas, but I don't really feel like repeating it.

What should I get for her for mother's day?

What should I get my mother for mother's day?

I got her a Walmart gift card for Christmas, but I don't really feel like repeating it.

What should I get for her for mother's day?
A Hallmark gift card.

A Hallmark gift card.

Actually, I was wrong. I remember now, I actually bought her kettlebells (a weightlifting equipment) last Christmas.

I did give her a Walmart gift card on her other birthday though...

Anyway, are you serious about a Hallmark gift card? What can she buy with it other than greeting cards?

Actually, I was wrong. I remember now, I actually bought her kettlebells (a weightlifting equipment) last Christmas.

I did give her a Walmart gift card on her other birthday though...

Anyway, are you serious about a Hallmark gift card? What can she buy with it other than greeting cards?
Are condolence cards under a different category than greeting cards?

I was going to say "seriously just get chocolate" but the weightlifting thing makes me wonder how much of a healthy eater she is.

Are condolence cards under a different category than greeting cards?

I was going to say "seriously just get chocolate" but the weightlifting thing makes me wonder how much of a healthy eater she is.

She's a very healthy eater. lol.

I once thought of giving her vitamins, but then I did some research. In the research, it said that vitamins aren't necessarily good for people, so I changed my mind.

Some flowers? Girls like flowers. But hey just remember, its not all about the gifts. Even spending an entire day with her is good enough. You can always make her dinner, go out to a park or something like that.

Some flowers? Girls like flowers. But hey just remember, it's not all about the gifts. Even spending an entire day with her is good enough. You can always make her dinner, go out to a park or something like that.

I agree. Gifts can be bought and sold but good times are priceless.

And flowers look nice.

take her to a cafe and have a tea party with her, give her a bouquet of her favourite flowers, make a list with all of your favourite things about her on it, make a marshmallow flower pot, buy her soaps, give her an unlimited free hug ticket

Money!
No I'm lying don't do that that's unsmart.
Cook a meal for her.
But make sure you do more than toast, but also make sure you can physically do it. No complex intricate dishes. Maybe a steak or somethin'

This is a joke, just so you know~

A gallon-size bag of lotion. I'm sure she'd be more than happy to receive such a joyous gift on the day belonging to all beautiful Mothers.

A gallon-sized ziploc bag of sour cream mixed with water. Problem solved. Water mixed with the flavor of something creamy and delicious.

Hydrate or die-drate as they say~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back