Experiences What RP sites did you use to roleplay in?

i started roleplaying on Warrior Cats Forums! Basically like a forums group that started as a discussion for the novel series Warrior Cats [ started by the company itself ] and it slowly morphed into a roleplaying community! They shut down a while ago though ;-;

I started out there too! That series was a quarter of my childhood. Sucks they had to shut it down, though I wasn't surprised.

No joke but Miiverse.

And yes, I did do some magical power highschools rps.

It was the shit I tell you. My Gary Sue character sucked balls though.

Miiverse as well, but by private messages (to avoid bothering the communities with our uncessary conversations), that was waaaay before people started to messing with it,.

Timemeld. A proboards forum was my first ever forum role play site. Sadly it got taken down due to inactivity years ago. Wish I had stayed in touch with more of the other members there. Que sera sera. After that a friend I met there and I both created forums of our own that we've rp'ed on for years.

The Mechanist The Mechanist I think they're allowing it because we're not soliciting members to other sites. Just mentioning the names of them out of nostalgia

I started on...Wait for it...Roblox.

Yes, I started on Roblox. Found a few serious RP communities/games there, then started with forums and Discord RPs and this is where I am since.
I started RPing when I was like..11, 12 ish?

ssssigh embarrassment

I started back in the 90's with AOL's chatroom. Good ol' Rhydin and it's Suicide Cliffs.

i completely forgot the name of the site but it has like virtual dogs and cats you take care of. no one really did it tho we just rp'd. then the rp thread got shut down and they lost like 60% of their active users lmao. then i came here.

Hmm let me think. This is over the course of 20 years but these are the sites I remember being apart of...in no particular order.

AlteredMined
DrowningHope
Crimson Phantasy
Riff Raff Syndicate
Coloholics Anonomus

And a couple others that can't remember but I'm semi active on two but the rest have shutdown. (Mutual agreements)

And I'm here from time to time if an RP has pecked my intrest. ^_^

Iwaku and the Dragon Cave forums. I have fond memories of those, as they were my first forum-based RPs that I didn't do with close friends.

There was a Lord of the Rings site called Ringbearer where I started writing RP. Been on a couple other Tolkien sites too. Took a break when drama broke, and only recently came back to it. Signed up on nearly a dozen sites, this being one. Haven't gotten into an RP here as yet, but did on some of the other sites, but they seemed to fizzle quickly, which was a downer. I tend to put myself into my characters, and to have all that work go to naught is painful.

Reddit, Roleplayerguild, sometimes Discord or Tumblr, sometimes a site for more mature content if the mood strikes.

I started on neopets MANY years ago, then was/am on Gaia online since 2007, but it's less about roleplaying and more about goofing off now.

Here, IwakuRoleplay, Roleplay Guild, Naruto Discussion Forum (rip the site, you are sorely missed)

First AOL IMs and Forums, then Wolf Rp sites, then Neopets, then Gaia (mostly military rps in the UGMF guild), then multiple other Rp sites, now here with the one other site that I rarely go to now...

Was a pretty casual rper on minecraft creative servers when I was 9-10 years old. I *might* have rp'ed something on club penguin once, I don't remember.

I started doing forum roleplays around the same time on WCRPG, cos I dunno I went through this weird phase as a kid where I thought cats were super cool. The site is now called Feralfront and is kind of a hellhole. R.i.p. WCRPG, you will be missed.

My site, Dimensions Collide, Multiply, some roleplay site about Montana, Iwakuroleplay, anime and roleplayers heaven.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back