• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom What Remains (Survival Multi-Fandom)

Magnus Burnsides and D.Va: New York
Magnus allowed the giant man to heal him, believing him to be some kind of Cleric. But unlike Merle, he was a Cleric who actually healed his allies from time to time. Stretching his arms, Magnus cracked them back into place as the majority of his wounds healed.
He felt more like he was recovering from a bad hangover rather than hours of fighting the swarm.
"Thank you my friend." Magnus said with a friendly smile and a nod "How many times a day can you do that? There are many in this building and around the city who require your help."

Morbuskid Morbuskid AbominableTouma AbominableTouma

-
Reed was working on another device in his lab, stage one of the cure dispersal had been completed but he needed to work on the other stages if he was to save the city.
Looking at scans of the city, hundreds upon hundreds of symbiotes had fled the rain, going underground or hiding amongst the wreckage of buildings.
"Yes?" He asked Ocelot, not looking up from his equipment "What is it?"

Sleek Sleek

-
D.Va's wounds were severe, but not life-threatening so long as the medics acted fast. A few more inches and the symbiotes would have pierced D.Va's heart.

After an hour of surgery, one of the medics went looking for Filia and found her wandering around the wards. He had a grim expression on his face.
"Your friend are going to live. Both of them in fact. but...There were some complications. Hana is going to need serious physical therapy if she's going to walk properly again. Aside from that, and some obvious mental scars she'll be fine."

He took a deep, yet subtle breath
"You may want to sit down for this one."

Zamasu Zamasu

Filia Medici
(And Samson)
-New York-

Filia felt relieved when the medic told her about Hana, but yet she still thinks about Cerebella. "Well, that's good." The schoolgirl says to the medic "But what about Cerebella? Is she going to be-" But then Samson cuts her off.

"Kid..." The talking hair says to his host "Don't even try to push your luck on her. I doubt that she'll ever forgive us for what I have done to her. At any time, when she wakes up and realizes what happened, and that we're the ones responsible, she'll hate you...she'll hate me...she'll hate both of us. I know its sounds upsetting, but believe me, she'll dump your friendship with you. She'll no longer sees you as a friend, but as a-"

"GOD FUCKING DAMN IT SAMSON!!"

Filia snapped and out of blind frustration, she punches a wall with incredible force that leaves a large crack on it. She begins to cry out of her own guilt. "I-If...If only I...If o-only you...If only w-we...I-If..." She gets down on her knees as she begins to sob loudly, trying to finish her sentence but to no avail as her feeling of guilty is too strong.

"Why? Why are we still here? Just to suffer?" Filia asked, but Samson stayed silent. With the medic still standing right in front of her, Filia glances over to him and without warning, she gets up and grabs the medic by his clothing. "ANSWER ME GOD DAMN IT!!!" The schoolgirl yelled, shaking the medic in a violent manner, unless someone stops her.

The Mad Queen The Mad Queen

Bjornson: New York
Helping the wounded survivors

Bjornson looked at Magnus with a big smile on his bearded face and nodded to Magnus, "Just enough my friend, Just enough," the hardy scott had said. His exposed and extremely muscled legs began to walk in unison with Magnus, They would soon reach the side of the other building thus they can enter and reach the wounded so Bjornson could begin his work, Bjornson looked to the strangely designed doors they were getting ready to enter, 'What in the name of Pesta' he thought to himself softly about the strange doors that they were going to enter. When they had entered the doors he was met by a very strange place something unfamiliar yet familiar in the large room's design. Then Bjornson had walked to a metal door with a small metal plate to the left of them and a bunch of weird illuminated symbols, the likes of it Bjornson had not seen yet in one of the buildings he had been in before. "What is this sorcery?" he stated looking directly at the button panel. (I didn't know if you guys were on a higher level or just in the lobby, i could only follow the action.)

After a moment they had reached the room Bjornson needed to be in, he looked at a medic being shook around like a rattle, he walked up to the two, the both of them he had towered over, and pulled the lady from the medic, he looked into her eyes with a gentle and genial look in his own. ( Zamasu Zamasu ) Allowing her to calm down he walked towards the room where he saw the most medics working and forced himself into the doors past the medics trying to keep him away, the medics that tried to stop him were being dragged by his impressive strength and size.

He unbalanced his sword from his shoulder once more and stuck it in the floor, he saw the pile of wounded and began to take them up gently in his uncovered arms, blood running onto him. He did not notice but the first person he picked up, who was in very strange clothing, was D.VA whom he sat down crossed legged and laid her down in his lap before grabbing the blade of his sword on which it ignited the blade, he put remaining free hand on D.VA's head and she was then encased by the flame that was only moments ago around the blade of the sword. Though the medics could not see it or feel it themselves, D.VA was in a complete serenity, she was numbed from the pain as her wounds began to seal and injuries began to mend. Of course the same would happen for her as did Magnus, she would feel slightly sore in the areas she was wounded the most but nothing that would not go away over a small amount of time, he picked up D.VA once more before laying her down somewhere that was elevated off the ground, the medics were baffled at the sight but Bjornson did not stop he continued with as many wounded bodies that littered the floor, soon the medics were giving the wounded to him. Bjornson would go until the only thing on the floor was dried blood.

"That girl, Hana."
He'd actually taken the time to find out D.Va's name.
"She wanted me to tell you about that Spider-Man. She says he's infected. Boss seemed to think so too."
He said, getting up and heading out.
"Now, you wouldn't mind fixing that, would you?"

The girl had grown on the man, and he entered the medical wing. Mother Base was running an op for Snake, and was currently running ops to recruit new members to fill their ranks. However, when he heard that Hana needed serious medical therapy to walk again, he considered Code Talker.....would D.Va be okay with it? Not only would the parasites be able to fix her ability to walk, it would be able to enhance her abilities.
"Where is she?"
Ocelot asked one of the medics.

Markiplier: Mos Eisley Station
The doors shut and the train started to pull away. It would be a long journey to Xing but it was made shorter and indeed, a lot safer going by train rather than by crossing the desert.
Mark got up and sat next to Asriel.
"Look." He began "I can't promise you that we'll find your parents. But what I can promise that this team of a doofus, his dog, two Samurai and..."

He looked over his shoulder and the young woman
"Her over there."
He hadn't even caught her name yet
"Are going to help you. And give it their best."

He looked up at the Samurai and smiled. He had been sceptical of them, but they genuinely seemed like they wanted to help. Maybe it was their code of honour or perhaps they had been in Mark's position, they had seen a child in need of his help and wanted to do what they could.

Chica rested at Asriel's feet and yawned before starting to drift in and out of sleep.
Mark's muscles ached and he felt light-headed due to the anti-venom, but he fought to stay awake. The remedy given to him was helping quite a bit but it hadn't full kicked in yet. He hoped that for her sake, the injured woman was doing better but Mark wasn't any kind of doctor.

He ruffled Asriel's hair and stood up, leaning against one of the walls with his arms by his side. (OPEN)

Sleek Sleek Morbuskid Morbuskid @Revalia

D.Va and Magnus Burnsides: New York (Baxter Building)
The medic raised his hands defensively but managed to keep his cool, even as some surrounding SHIELD agents and Diamond Dog soldiers prepared to step in.
"Designing a cybernetic replacement isn't out of the question. It might just take some time." The medic explained calmly "Aside from that, there isn't a lot we can do for her I'm afraid."

He took a deep breath "Now, can you put me down? Please."

-
Reed stopped working at his console and let out a heavy sigh. He removed his goggles and turned to face Ocelot.
"P...The Spider-Man of my universe was infected by a symbiote before. He only managed to remove it himself, after seeking out assistance from myself of course. This strain of the symbiote is very much different however and I have reason to believe it's from a separate universe entirely." He explained, speaking calmly but at a fast pace

"For one thing, in the case of most hosts it made them slaves. But if Spider-Man was to be added to the numbers of the swarm, a being with his strength and abilities would be a great asset. But..."
He raised a finger
"Given that he didn't try to sabotage the cure effort outright gives me the impression that his response to the symbiote, due to his DNA or perhaps some other factors is slowing the process down. Now, I can't know for sure as this is a version of him I'm unfamiliar with."

He stretched his body back towards another console "Tracking him while the city is in this state would take time, and that's not even factoring in that his DNA could be different to other versions of Spider-Man."

Reed turned around, finally noticing that Ocelot had left the room and he was talking to an empty lab. He sighed and got back to work.

-
The medic nodded their head in the direction of one of the rooms.
"She's in there. Still sleeping but you can stay with her." He explained with a tired smile "How long have you two known each other?"
-
Magnus had followed Bjornson around the wings, trying to reassure medics that the giant Scotsman was with him. With some it worked, but others had tried to restrain Bjornson only for the giant to keep going or for Magnus to take them to the side. The best explanation he could come up with was something along the lines of "He's a big, burly Cleric. Think a doctor who uses magic." or "He's with me and he wants to help."

The two had walked into the room D.Va was in, going past Ocelot and all Magnus could do was watch as the giant worked his magic, holding one of D.Va's hands and hoping for the best. The process had worked on him without any nasty side-effects and so he had faith in the Cleric's abilities, at least for now.

If he tried anything funny Magnus was ready to jump on him and bring the man down, but for the moment he was keeping an open mind.
"He does magic stuff that heals people. It's probably why I don't look like shit." Magnus told Ocelot with a weak, yet dumb grin. A thought came to Magnus' mind.
"Does your magic only work on the living?" He asked Bjornson, looking up from D.Va's still sleeping body.

Zamasu Zamasu Sleek Sleek AbominableTouma AbominableTouma Thawne Thawne Morbuskid Morbuskid Vsland Vsland (OPEN)

Metro-Gotham
There had been another in the arena that night, watching the scenes from a few cameras stationed around it. One or two of the lower view cameras had been taken out during the fight as both participants and the monsters they fought clashed against the walls but he still managed to get a clear view.

The man smiled.
"Mercy, have one of the drones contact Cobblepot. We might just have the key to taking over this pathetic city."

dc-universe-online-fracture-future-trailer.jpg

Back in the arena, a barrage confetti cannons fired into the air as a tired looking Lance was lowered into the arena.
"So what is it you want?" He asked the winners, or at least those who had stayed behind to collect their reward "Money? Women? Men?"

ManyFaces ManyFaces The Omen of Death The Omen of Death Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Eliasdagood Eliasdagood Vsland Vsland (OPEN)

Jolie: Metro-Gotham Sewers
"I agree." Jolie butted in "There'll be time for all of that foreplay stuff later. Right now I need to get that information so we can leave this city and head south. I've still got some friends down there who owe me, so..." She gave a shrug "You can stay here, or you can get your ânes (asses) out of here and to somewhere safer."

Crenando Crenando @Revalia The Omen of Death The Omen of Death Vsland Vsland (OPEN)

Ocelot kept watching.
"This won't be necessary, actually. We have a way of making sure she can keep herself out of harms way with a procedure of ours."
He explained to Magnus.
"Of course, I can't authorize it until I talk with Miller and Code Talker, two of our leading men back at our base. Boss is busy right now and is checking something out."
Nevertheless, Ocelot was fascinated. He hadn't seen anything THIS outlandish since the Cobra Unit. Not even the Skulls could do this.
The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Morbuskid Morbuskid

Asriel sighed.
"I hope we can find answers, soon."
He said, wiping his eyes slowly.
"I miss them. I haven't truly seen them in...."
He hesitated. How long was he stuck in that cycle of RESET and go again? Decades? Centuries? Millenia?
"...a long time."

--------
Miller spoke to Reed then.
"I heard all of that. We're stretched thin, but we have a few Intel members in the building. Give them some time and they can find him."
A slight pause
"Regardless, even if he isn't trying to stop us now, whose to say he isn't just waiting for a better time? If we're out of the picture he could spread the infection easily."

Bjornson:New York
Helping Characters

Bjornson
sighed at Magnus's implication. "I can but it comes with a price, when you forcefully resurrect someone you force their spirit their very essence of life back into their body, it causes an immense pain to the host who has been revived in such a way, it was the only time I had ever done it but it was a fruitless effort. I have revived a friend of mine who had fallen in battle but when I had done it.... the pain he felt.... I had to... he died swiftly." The Scottish man said with a dismayed look on his face, he wished not to continue the subject. He simply continued his work on the wounded, going around making sure everyone got healed, but it was seeming to begin to take a toll on him. His movement as slowed and his breathing had increased, the constant concentration of the Energy was beginning to tire him out.
The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Sleek Sleek AbominableTouma AbominableTouma Thawne Thawne Vsland Vsland
Senshi and Shimazu: Aboard the Mos Eisley train.

Senshi before getting on the train had put his helmet and mask back on, him and Shimazu were in complete confusion, they both looked like they got a good deal and never noticed it. Senshi was intrigued as always about this metal snake which bore passengers like a cart. Senshi had to feel the rush, he noticed a door leading to the outside before smiling under his helmet and mask. Senshi got up from where he stood, Shimazu simply looked towards Senshi as Senshi began to make his way to the door. "Hei!" Shimazu yelled quickly, Senshi turned to meet Shimazu's gaze before Shimazu motioned for Senshi to sit back down. Senshi said "Hei!" in return before returning to his seat and sighing. Senshi looked to the wounded girl before looking at Mark and Asriel, once more he got in the aisleway, Shimazu had a disgruntled look in his eyes but allowed Senshi to continue. Senshi had drawn his Katana from the sheath, and within the cleared aisle way began training to fight with his katana in an enclosed spacing, his blade had flown almost like a calming river, each swing had grace, each stab was precise, each strike through the air had meaning and purpose, not a single one was spent ill-advised. Shimazu was watching Senshi all along the way, looking for a single flaw in Senshi's technique.
The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Sleek Sleek @Revalia

Cerebella & Filia Medici (And Samson)
-New York-

A sudden surge of realization has shot into the schoolgirl's mind, letting go of the medic. "Cerebella!" She cried as she quickly makes a mad dash to where the young acrobat is. Upon reaching to where she is, Filia saw her acrobat friend already awake and realize what happened. "Cerebella?" Filia nervously says as she slowly approaches the acrobat, only for her to be attacked.

"You!" Cerebella said in anger, getting off the bed and knocking Filia down with a straight punch to the chest. Filia was stunned, and upon hitting the hard cold floor, Cerebella gets on top of the schoolgirl and proceeds to pummel her with her one fist over and over. "How dare you..." Cerebella says, tears flowing down from her eyes "Why could you do this to me?! Without my other arm, how am I suppose to do my tricks?! You don't expect Vice Versa to be a replacement for something that is lost. How could you Filia?!"

"C-Cerebella...I'm sorry.." Filia tearfully says as she shields herself from Cerebella's punches, feeling a lot more guilty than before. Someone should just stop Cerebella before anything goes bad.

Bjornson:New York Ward
Gave Cerebella her arm back and Passed out.

Bjornson
who had finished healing most of the patients in the ward quickly stepped in, the exhausting tower of a man wrapped his free left arm around Cerebella's waist before lifting her up in a monkey arm position, his right arm balancing his sword which he retrieved from the lobby floor, "If a missing arm is it, consider yourself lucky, Vinthor's mercy will replace it but it may take a bit to get used to reconnecting of your arm to your soul." he said to her. The burly scottish man had put Cerebella down on the bed she jumped from, before lifting up Filia and dusting her off. Bjornson stabbed his sword through the floor and concentrated until his blade lit up in a yellow flame once more, he reached down and put his hand gently over Cerebella's head, then Cerebella was encased in a yellow light, she was numbed of pain but could feel a warm serene feeling like as meditation or sleep. "YATLIAR BRIO KE!" The mighty scot exclaimed as Cerebella's arm began to regrow, a strange feeling she could feel for sure but it was not painful. Soon after a small amount of time, her arm had returned, but it was taking some time to reconnect with her nervous system which gave it a weird numb feeling like if you laid on your arm and cut blood flow from it for a while it feel lifeless, but feeling began to return to it and it was a little sore for her. After the use of the energy Bjornson smiled weakly as he walked out of the room but as he made it through the doorway he collapsed. Down came the mighty giant, medics rushed to him until a sigh of relief came from one of them as the mighty giant began snoring. "He's all tuckered out." one of the medics stated. They could not lift him so they simply brought him a pillow and rested his bearded face on it, he simple turned over before showing a smile on his resting face (He may be terrifying awake but gosh darnt he's adorable when asleep).
Zamasu Zamasu

-New York-

The young acrobat was stunned when she got her arm back thanks to the Scottie. However, she felt regret after hitting Filia many times. She goes into a gloomy state and glances over to the schoolgirl.

Filia was silent when it happened, and now she cannot think of what to do next. "Cerebella..." Filia says "Are you still going to hate me?" She went up to her circus friend and sat right next to her. "I hope you could forgive me and Samson. If he wouldn't cut off that arm with that Symbiote on it, you would-" But then she got cut off when Cerebella started to speak.

"Its alright." She says "I would never let a fan down, especially if that fan is a friend of mine. Don't you agree?" She then ends it with a bright smile, making the schoolgirl feel relief.

"I understand." Filia says, smiling back to Cerebella.​

???
New York-Invasion Aftermath

The young man followed behind Magnus and Bjornson looking at all the injured and dead. The young man couldn't help but be saddened. Never in his life even after getting the prototype Omnitrix did he see such death. He watched Bjornson start healing people left and right. Even going so far as to regrow a young woman's entire arm.

The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Morbuskid Morbuskid Zamasu Zamasu Sleek Sleek Vsland Vsland Thawne Thawne

Ocelot was impressed to say the least.
"Say, would you be interested in a job offer?"
He said, approaching the cleric
"Diamond Dogs could really use someone like you."

Asriel watched the samurai train, and remembered the bit of swordplay he pieced together from watching Royal Guards, Undyne, and his own personal experiences.
"Wow. You guys are quite the sight, huh?"
He said, watching intently.

"Sorry guys." She said with an awkward smile
"Gentlemen." The contact began in a clear tone, clearing his throat "Once you take your seat, there is no backing out of this mission as the information I am about to share is top secret and involves the security of the great Indian Empire. The reward for completing this mission is high-class accommodation within the capital, Delhi, a reward of twenty thousand credits and..."

He let out a heavy sigh "His holiness, Emperor Ghandi is willing to grant you one request of your choosing." He said begrudgingly "The most powerful man in the world will owe you one favour to do with as you please."

Karla moved her chair closer to the front, her yellow eyes brightening and a large grin appearing on her face. She looked over her shoulder at the other mercs. The contact avoided eye-contact with her and instead waited in anticipation for the other mercs to make their decision.
Jango nods quietly and moves to one of the chairs to sit down. His posture only slightly betraying his observation.
Lowering his head he tapped a few more buttons.
"He put this bubble of energy in place, sacrificing himself to keep something from getting out. You see, the graveyard wasn't just a cemetery, it was a prison. It became compromised after the Guardian battled an army of machines who were mining there for resources and despite his pleading, the machines persisted."

Typing another few buttons, the contact showed footage of the battle between Vortex and the giant's forces, causing Karla to clench her fists and grit her teeth together. Her hands channelled fireballs and her eyes literally burned with hate.

The contact took a step back as Karla stood to her feet.

"Karla. Contain your anger. Save it for the people who did this." Gunter advised calmly

Karla sat back down, taking several deep breaths.
"What do you need me to do?"
"The information from the broker you provided confirms our suspicions...And also makes this mission messier. The machines are forming alliances in the Wasteland and building their forces there in great numbers. We need you to go in and do whatever is necessary to destroy them."

He turned towards Deathstroke "I'm going to need you to lead more than just this team. There are nearby raider factions who want to see these machines destroyed."
Noting that the enemy must already have some impressive firepower. This was certainly going to be a fight that wasn't going to be easy. Yet, looking with a rather disappointed expression through his visor towards Deathstroke. It was not that Jango disliked the man, he just didn't like to work in a team. He preferably worked alone, but a job is a job. And his employer wanted him to work with this team, and a bounty hunter never complains. As long as he is paid.

Shafaqat just sighs as Deadpool shows up, not even bothering to stop drinking her blood. “I don’t know about you, but I like to know what I’m getting into. Also yes, I got the joke.” She says, looking over at him. She’s just too tired to deal with these people.

Alcuard
Metro-Gotham streets

"Blood? You're not a vampire, right? Interesting..." He licked his lips as he watched her drink the blood. "Mmm, naughty girl. You guzzle that blood like a certain other bodily fluid." He sighed and leaned in close to her face, his forehead resting on hers as he stared into her eyes. "Now, do you want to be a fuck mothering vampire like me? Well...sorta like me, you'll never be as bad ass as me, I'm like fucking awesome. You, on the other hands...could do with some bigger tits. And so, that's what I offered you." He mumbled.

Alucard stepped back and spread his arms out wide, his jacket spreading around him as he smirked, his eyes seemingly glowing red under his onyx black hair and his blood red hat. "I offered you a chance to get bigger tits if you agreed to become a vampire. You're a virgin right? I mean, you look cute as fuck but your personality throws people off. Me on the other hand...weeeeeell no one alive can even comprehend my sexuality so there's that. So what do you say? Sha-fuck it why not? Or is it a Sha-fuck you, sexy vampire dude?"
Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

She looks at him for a long moment, processing everything he’s said. Once she’s sure she understands, she tilts her head. “Yes, I’m a virgin. I’m not human though. Are you sure that would even work?” She asks. He’s powerful, she’s completely convinced of that. Maybe with some of that power, she wouldn’t have to live in fear as she does.

She waits for his response, continuing to drink.

D.Va and Magnus Burnsides: New York City
Reed nodded "That's my concern with him, aside from curing him of the symbiote of course. Even if Spider-Man hasn't lost control yet, and his DNA is slowing the process down...He's still a threat. Stage one is already in the rain and it'll be in the water supply soon enough, but other phases of spreading the cure could be sabotaged by him."

He rested his head in one hand "Alternate universe or not, he's still my friend. Lord knows I haven't got a lot of those left." He muttered grimly

-
Magnus dashed to the side of the giant, not stopping him from falling outright but rather slowly setting him down so the medics could place a pillow under him. With the rate he was going at with healing the wounded, let alone growing someone's arm back he was going to drop eventually.

He watched him for a few seconds before wandering deeper into the hospital ward to see if there was anybody else he could help. Coming across Cerebella and Fillia, he ruffled Cerebella's hair and gave her a smile.
-
D.Va's eyes slowly opened and she looked to her left to see who was by her bedside

Sleek Sleek Zamasu Zamasu Morbuskid Morbuskid AbominableTouma AbominableTouma Vsland Vsland Thawne Thawne

Markiplier: Train to Xing

Mark watched the Samurai practice but his attention was more on Asriel. He didn't know what else he could say to try and help him and for now all he could do was make sure nothing happened along the train ride.
There was a knock on the door to the luggage carriage and the conductor walked in. He eyed Mark first before he turned towards the Samurai.
"What are you doing here?"
"They're gonna do security work too." Mark butted in "They're Samurai warriors!" He defended

The conductor eyed Asriel and the two warriors and said nothing.

Morbuskid Morbuskid Sleek Sleek DatBoi DatBoi

Asriel sighed. From what memories of Chara he could remember, Humans could be pretty racist. He only hoped not everyone would look at him like the conductor did.
"I don't think he likes me."
He whispered to Mark.

Miller sighed
"We'll start the search. When we find him we'll dispatch a combat team to try to cure him with your mixture. I uh....I hope you didn't mind, but when the Boss was in here his I-Droid scanned through your documents. We have a few notes on this symbiote and are currently working on our own version of cure just in case."

----
Ocelot was very concerned with the Giant, but looked back when he saw D.Va stir. He re-entered the room, and placed her Light Gun on her bedside table.
"You forgot this. I picked it up not too long ago."
He said, lightly.
"How are you feeling?"
He asked, concerned. If D.Va still had issues walking even after what the Giant did, he'd have to contact Medical and Code Talker.

Spider-Man
New York City

"Friend?" A voice echoed out from the shadows. "Since when were we friends?" He jumped across, hiding in the shadows as he chuckled quietly. "We didn't like you from our first meeting after all. Don't you remember we tried to hurt you, to punish you for being such a coward. We were never friends with you." Laughing louder, the infected male continued to move around the room, sticking to walls and leaving webs dangling from the ceiling.

Suddenly, a web shot down and pulled up a shield agent, wrapping him in a cocoon, his screams being muffled and silenced. He never returned down; Spider-Man had left him stuck to the top of the building. Then, another one from the opposite side of the room was pulled up, this one merely being wrapped up by the legs as Peter let the blood rush to his head, the agent looking down as he screamed. "Oh shut up, we get it." Covering his mouth with a web, Peter continued to pick off the shield agents in the room, one by one. "So much for being trained, right Reed? Isn't it just...fantastic how we are so much better now? We are complete...we are...."

'Let go of me!' Peter thought as he tried to fight the symbiote's control.

'Why, Peter? We are so much better together.'

'I don't care! This isn't right!'

"We are one! It is too late!" The symbiote told both Peter and the room, jumping down appearing slightly more muscular.​
The Mad Queen The Mad Queen AbominableTouma AbominableTouma Zamasu Zamasu Morbuskid Morbuskid Thawne Thawne

Bjornson: New York
Engaging Symbiote infected Spiderman

Bjornson stirred when he heard faint screaming, "DAUDIR!" He yelled as he stood and grabbed his sword, loud enough to echo through the corridors. The burly giant balanced his sword on his shoulder, holding it in both hands, as he ran down the hallway to where he could hear the yelling coming from, "The demons will not win this day!" he exclaimed running towards the source of the screaming. Finally he had arrived to the room in question looking to see a man hanging from the ceiling muffled, others in a almost same position, Bjornson's senses did not fail him, he looked into the dark a could just make out a black, glossy and slightly muscled figure, "Death comes for you demon!" the massive scot said, he had towered over this...thing. Bjornson remembered that they don't like bright lights so he engulfed his sword with yellow flames and increased their concentration, acting like a bright yellow LED light and lit up the area where this demon stood. In doing so he had highlighted the horrors from which the demon had committed, though disgusted, Bjornson was determined to crush it and to keep the wounded safe.
He would charge it, attempting to pin it in a corner.
Vsland Vsland The Mad Queen The Mad Queen AbominableTouma AbominableTouma Sleek Sleek

Senshi and Shimazu:Train to Xing
Training

Shimazu stood and walked towards the conductor, whom he stood taller as well. As the conductor stood in his shadow, Shimazu stated "Anything that attacks this metal wagon, will be dealt with swiftly and harshly, you have my word." Shimazu said bowing his head slightly to signify respect and honor of the conductors status in the strange form of transport. Shimazu walked over to Senshi before untying his No-Dachi sheath from the rope that was tied around Shimazu like a bandolier coming up from the left waist and up to the right shoulder. He set it down and pulled out one of his smaller katana's from their left sided sheaths, holding it with his right hand he motioned to Senshi to bring it before yelling "HEI!", Senshi saying "HEI!" in return before the two engaged in a spectacular sparring match. Senshi had been holding his katana with both hands on the hilt and Shimazu was standing in a slightly crouched position with only one hand on his blade, and the other was behind his back. Senshi launched the first strike which Shimazu dodged skillfully before knocking Senshi's sword to the left of him and using the bottom of the hilt to strike at Senshi, which Senshi had dodged backwards before getting hit. Shimazu threw a strike and Senshi and dashed with his sword in an upper guard sliding the two blades together as he sild past the right of Shimazu. Their movements were fast and hard to keep up with.
The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Sleek Sleek @Revalia

???
New York

The boy seeing that he couldn't help here, made his way back to Reed Richards Lab to ask if he needed any help.

"Mr.Richards? Do you need any-!" He gasped as he came upon the sight of the still infected Spider-Man fighting with Bjornson. He activated the watch and a holographic circle popped into existence. He turned it cycling through many creatures before stopping on what looked like a humanoid tiger. After selecting it, a compartment opened showing a button. He slammed his hand on the button and in a green flash he was replaced with...

"RATH!"

latest

He ran at the Symbiote attempted to clothesline it.
The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Vsland Vsland Morbuskid Morbuskid

A few Diamond Dogs would follow behind Bjornson, firing at Spider-Man as soon as he came into view
"Keep firing!"
The leader of the bunch would yell, wearing a red beret over his balaclava and Diamond Dogs fatigues.
They were maybe four in all, but their AM-MRS rifles sprayed the room with lead.
One would duck out and scream into his I-Droid
"CP!CP! THIS IS DELTA 9, WE HAVE INFECTED IN THE MEDICAL WING, MULTIPLE SHIELD CASUALTIES! SEND BACKUP!"

This bit would get Ocelot on his feet, and would blare out of the I-Droid in Reed's lab.
"Damn!"
Ocelot would grunt as he swept from the room, loading his twin Tornado-6 revolvers.
The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Morbuskid Morbuskid Vsland Vsland AbominableTouma AbominableTouma

(Alright, run down time *AHEM*

Bjornson is Charging Symbiote infected Siderman past the dangling S.H.I.E.L.D agents with his sword ignited in a bright glowing light, Rath is coming from the left of Bjornson with his arm extended charging the Symbiotic Spiderman as well, we have Diamond Dogs soldiers attempting to suppress the Symbiotic Spiderman, and Ocelot is on his way to the room where the fights going down right now. Was there anything I missed?) AbominableTouma AbominableTouma Vsland Vsland Sleek Sleek

-New York-

Cerebella felt some sort of soothing feeling when Magnus ruffled her hair. She would smile back at the Scottie. Filia on the other hand went close to the young acrobat and give her a light hug. "I'm glad you're now okay, Cerebella." Filia says, followed by Samson who spoke "Yeah....me either." Judging from the tone, it was a reluctant one, but what could you expect from someone that is rude and brash?

Cerebella wraps her active arm around Filia and say "I'm sorry for hurting you like that. It was so...shocking that I couldn't even think straight. I just...I just..."

"Its alright..." Filia says as she looks up at Cerebella "At least you're still alive, and that is all that matters to me." Cerebella has her face flushed red when she listened to what Filia has said to her.

"I see..." She says "You're a lot more caring than Parasoul. I could see why she liked you."

"I know..." Filia says before breaking the hug. She turns to Magnus and ask "How are the others? Are they doing alright? This is going to be over soon, right?"

Magnus Burnsides and D.Va: Baxter Building, New York
Magnus sat down next to Filia. Although the majority of his wounds from the battle had been healed, his body still ached from them.
"D.Va's still asleep, at least the last time I checked." He said with a smile "But no one has seen Issac, Gehrman or that guy with the bow and arrows anywhere."
He shook his head "I'm sure they'll turn up. Even if the symbiotes got them, they'd be cured by now." His tone was reassuring but he wasn't sure who he was trying to talk to. Himself, or the two girls? Things had been chaotic outside and he hadn't managed to do a proper headcount.

He gave the girls a half-smile and stood to his feet, starting to walk away to check on the others. He wandered outside of the building to see more helicopters arrive. The idea of a machine capable of flight seemingly due to spinning propellers really, really fast was relatively new to Magnus, but he had seen weirder things.

The scene outside of the building was still one of carnage as the artificial rainclouds hovered over the city. Symbiotes littered the streets, with the surviving hosts coming around and walking towards medical attention. He wondered if he could find his comrades amongst the crowd and started to walk deeper into the city, helping some former hosts to their feet as he walked.

-
D.Va gave Ocelot a weak smile as he returned her gun.
"GG. You really acted like a team player out there." She chuckled weakly, sitting up and letting out a grunt in pain. Her vision was hazy, and the room started to stir around her. She focused and looked directly at Ocelot "Spider-Man's infected, but I think we can still get through to him. The symbiote strain seems to affect him differently. Whatever you do, don't kill him." D.Va explained frantically "Not just because he's one of us but his DNA could help us understand these things, and whoop their butts."

The sound of gunfire went off upstairs and D.Va hopped out of bed, steadying herself using the metal pole her iv was connected to. Taking the Light Gun in one hand, she made her way up the stairs.

-
When Spider-Man had first made himself known to Reed, the scientist had immediately called security and jumped into the middle of the room as the gunshots started to ring out.
"Hold your fire!" He yelled "Go for non-lethal rounds!"
"Peter!" He pleaded "This isn't you! You may think that I don't know you at all, but I do! I have met multiple Spider-Men!"

He let out a heavy sigh "I know about your parents, about Uncle Ben and your Aunt." He said in a soft tone "And I've seen what that thing can do to you. You need to let the symbiote go. Fight it!"

He turned towards the soldiers and those who had joined the fight "Don't kill him! Bombard him with sound to get the symbiote off of him! With his spider senses he's just going to dodge your bullets and any attempt I make at hitting him with the cure."
One of the Diamond Dog soldiers gave Reed a puzzled look
"He has enhanced reflexes." Reed explained.

Vsland Vsland Zamasu Zamasu Sleek Sleek Morbuskid Morbuskid AbominableTouma AbominableTouma

Users who are viewing this thread

Back