• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom What Remains (Survival Multi-Fandom) Sign-Up

Name: Korg (The Kronan)
Fandom: Marvel Studios
Age: I mean, I don’t how Kronan age works, but the dude sounds like he’s in his 20s.
Gender/Sexuality: Male, and I’m not too sure on that last part.
Appearance:

korg_thor_ragnarok_png_by_gasa979-dbqy2mo.png

Thor-Ragnarok-Korg-the-Kronan-revealed-1099234.jpg

Personality:
In stark contrast to the rest of his kind, who are reputed for their brute strength and intimidating forms, Korg was a very civilized and kind-hearted individual. He was very kind to those who he considered friends, especially Miek, and even showed hospitality to complete strangers including Thor and Loki. He also appears to be quite articulate, as shown when he described in great detail his beliefs regarding Thor's attachment to Mjolnir.

Backstory:
Korg was forced to become one of the Grandmaster’s champions on the planet Sakaar after his rebellion against him failed when he was unable to collect enough support. The only people that turned up were his mother and her boyfriend, whom he hated. He reflects on this later in his life, joking that he “didn’t print enough pamphlets”. At some point after this, Korg met and became friends with another gladiator, Miek. Soon after Thor was thrown into the gladiator's quarters, Korg struck up a conversation with him, introducing himself and his friend Miek to him and explaining the Grandmaster’s champion, telling him that everyone who fought against the Hulk died, showing him Doug, the last person who faced the Hulk who was dead. He then took to calling Thor "New Doug" after Thor announced that he would be challenging the Hulk.
When Loki visited Thor using his illusion powers, Korg attempted to attack him, yelling "Piss off, ghost!” Prior to Thor's battle with the Hulk, Korg complained to his fellow champions about the state of the communal weapons, asking them to clean them after use. Thor held a conversation with Korg, talking about Mjolnir and Scrapper 142 (Valkyrie) During Thor's duel with the Hulk, Korg commented on his apparent foolishness. However, when Thor gained the upper hand, Korg encouraged the other gladiators to participate in the chant supporting Thor.

During Thor's attempt to escape Sakaar, Thor sent Valkyrie to deactivate the Control Disks. Around the gladiator quaterss, the disks fell off them to Korg's delight. Being provided with a firearm by Valkyrie, Korg lead a slave revolt. During the revolt, Korg and his companions broke into the hanger bay to escape the planet, leading Korg to find a control disk trigger, which he switched off, releasing Loki, who they offered a way off the planet. The group then stole a large ship and escaped Sakaar, flying through the Devil’s Anus towards Asgard. Loki piloted the ship towards the Bifrost Bridge, where Korg and his fellow gladiators helped the Asgardians to evacuate the planet. Faced with the onslaught of Berserkers, Korg held them off with the gladiators, retreating to the ship when Surtur revealed himself. After successfully evacuating the surviving Asgardians, Korg watched as Surtur destroyed Asgard, commenting on how the Asgardians could rebuild the planet, only to witness them utter destruction of the world. Shocked, Korg commented that Asgard was well and truly destroyed.

Sometime later, when the new king of Asgard, Thor, was musing where to go, he asked where Miek's homeworld was. Korg admitted that Miek was dead because he had stepped on him, and that he was carrying him around because he felt guilty. Miek then regained consciousness, much to Korg's relief.

Skills:
  • Combatant: Korg is a proficient combatant, being a veteran of the Grandmaster’s Content of Champions, surviving many gladiatorial matches.
Powers/Abilities:
  • Kronan Physiology: Kronans are an ancient race of rock-like humanoid beings, with superhuman abilities.
  • Superhuman Strength: Korg possesses immense superhuman strength, beyond that of an average Asgardian, though not quite on par with that of Thor Odinson.
  • Superhuman Durability: Korg’s rock-like body is incredibly durable, though still vulnerable to blows from Hulk or from an opponent wielding Mjolnir.
Weaknesses:
Paper
Anyone as strong as Thor or stronger. He can take on regular Asgardians, who can be quite strong, but anything above that is a no go.
Seeing as he’s just a bunch of rocks~being pulled apart? Would be hard, though I’m talking with magic or machines, not with your bare hands.

Gear:

thor-ragnarok-korg.jpg

(To me, it seems Korg wields a bat-like weapon that also fires lasers from the tip. I’d say its blast would be a little below Chewbacca’s Bowcaster kind of impact.)

Quotes:

“The revolution has begun!”
  • Korg

"Time is a companion that goes with us on a journey. It reminds us to cherish each moment, because it will never come again. What we leave behind is not as important as how we have lived."
star-trek-first-contact.jpg

Names: Jean-Luc Picard - Jean-Luc (by close friends and family), Mon Capitaine (by Q)
Fandom: Star Trek
Gender/Sexuality: Cisgender male; heterosexual
Appearance: 5'11"; average, athletic build (very good for a man of his age)
latest

Personality: He is an accomplished diplomat, avid reader, fearless adventurer and dry wit. Picard is brave, loyal, and intensely private. He can be inscrutable at times, but cares deeply for the people close to him, including his crew. He does not hesitate to risk his own well-being where the safety of others is concerned and believes deeply in the Starfleet mission of exploration. As a leader, he inspires fealty and conviction.

Backstory: An accomplished diplomat and tactician, Picard managed to surpass a 22-year career as first officer and later captain of the USS Stargazer with an even more impressive record as captain of the Federation's flagships USS Enterprise-D from the year 2364 until the vessel's destruction in 2371, and her successor, the USS Enterprise-E, from 2372 to present (2378). In the latter role he and his crew not only witnessed the major turning points of recent galactic history but played a major role in them as well, from foiling the Borg Invasions of 2366 and 2373, to becoming the chief contact point with the Q Continuum, to serving as arbiter choosing the current ruler of the Klingon Empire and exposing the Romulans as backers of his chief rivals, later helping a pacifist underground movement to gain a toehold there.

Powers/Abilities/Skills/Weaknesses: Picard enjoys excellent health, thanks to a regimen carried over from his days as an athlete. He still finds time for fencing, racquetball and equine sports, usually by Holodeck, but he does show a tendency for overwork, avoids formal vacations, and has reported bouts of insomnia. His aversion to annual physicals must also be noted and dealt with. Picard is something of a Renaissance man, whose areas of interest range from drama to astrophysics. Picard is an avid amateur archaeologist, occasionally publishing scientific papers on the subject, and even addressing the Federation Archaeology Council in 2367.

Gear:

• Type-II Phaser pistol
    • phaser-voy-4views.jpg
  • Type-III Phaser rifle
    • 9238157_1_x.jpg
  • TR-590 Mark XI
    • RBPRP1780BUlg.jpg
  • USS ENTERPRISE (NCC-1701-E)
    • enterprise-e-views.jpg

CLASS: Sovereign-class heavy explorer
      LENGTH: 685.7 meters
      DECKS: 29 (Yes, I am well-aware of the debatability of this, however, canonically speaking it has more than 24 decks.)
      CREW: 855
      MAX CAPACITY: 2,500
      MAX SPEED: Warp 9.975+
      HULL: Duranium-tritanium composite with micro-fiber reinforced ablative armor; Regenerative deflector shields
      ARMAMENTS: 14 Type-XII phaser arrays and 7 torpedo launchers; 175 Mark Q-II quantum torpedos and 325 Mark IV photon torpedos; torpedos restocked via replicator system

Last edited:
Names: Darkheart (she has gone by the alias "Shade")
Fandom: OC
Age: Um, ancient. She hasn't aged since she hit adulthood.
Gender/Sexuality: Female, sexuality is unknown (she's never had anyone stop trying to kill her long enough to find out.)
Appearance: A pitch-black dragoness resembling Cynder as an adult, with white skull-shaped markings on her paws, chest, and forehead. Of course, when her "Dark Illusion" drops, she's revealed to have a medium gray hide with green eyes.
Personality: She's been hurt by the world so many times that she's sealed her emotions behind a mask of cruelty. She's actually very lonely and scared. She has serious trust issues, and is EXTREMELY cynical, automatically assuming the worst of everyone.
Backstory: As a hatchling, her mother started grooming her before seeing the markings and reeling back. Her father attempted to drown her. She got away, somehow, returning years later and destroying her hometown in what has been termed "a colossal temper tantrum". Later, she joined a small group of nomadic Dark-aligned dragons... Only to be assaulted at an oasis by about a dozen males. She escaped, laid her eggs... And her offspring ended up being cursed. All in all, she's had a hard life.
Skills: She specializes in fast movement and deceptive feints.
Powers/Abilities: Mastery of Dark magic, including the use of her signature "Dark Illusion" that makes her much scarier. She also has the claws, teeth, wings, and breath weapon of her species.
Weaknesses: She doesn't grasp the concept of love. Also, while she knows HOW to smile, pulling it off has unnerving results. As for physical weaknesses, she dislikes bright light.
Gear: A heavy cloak.
Quotes: "You'll never understand my pain!" "The world rejected my pleas for mercy! I WILL have my revenge!"
Theme Song: I dunno.

EDIT: Nerfs
- Strange does not use or even have the Eye of Agamotto
- Strange can only warp reality within the Mirror Dimension
- Strange can only teleport with a Sling Ring, unlike how he did in Ragnarok

Names: Doctor Stephen Strange M.D.; PhD [“Mister Doctor”, [ Doctor Strange ], or just Stephen is fine. Strange works too.]
Fandom: Marvel Studios/Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU)
Gender/Sexuality: Male - Straight
Appearance:
maxresdefault.jpg

e3584355d22f1099_MCDDOST_EC039_H.JPG

Personality:
Prior to his accident, Strange had a massive ego that fueled his career, very much like Tony Stark in the latter's early years prior to becoming Iron Man. Through his training with the Ancient One, Strange gained a newfound appreciation for the natural order of things due to his studies of the Mystic Arts and became more humble. However, this was not to say he was a completely changed man; he retained a cocky attitude when dealing with people and things, as seen in how he behaved when he went to borrow books from Wong. This, coupled with his inquisitiveness and willingness to break rules, made him an odd one in Kamar-Taj and constantly an eyesore to many of his peers. However, due to this nature of his, he was also more willing to compromise and be somewhat flexible with his principles, quickly accepting that the Ancient One broke her own rules to do what was deemed necessary to protect the world, and he had to be willing to do so himself, which, when combined with his natural talent in the Mystic Arts, had the Ancient One name him as the Master of the New York Sanctum, despite his relative lack of training and inexperience.

Backstory:
Graduating with both a M.D. and a PhD at the same exact time, Stephen Strange is well known for his intelligence in the field of Neurosurgery. His greed and ego always got ahead of him, which became the reason he broke up with Christine Palmer 2 years ago and got in a car crash, in which his hands got stuck in the car and resulted in him losing any form of grip within his hands. Desperate to find a cure, Strange stumbles upon Kamar-Taj, a place of healing. Eventually, Strange finds out Kamar-Taj is actually a way into discovering the three Sanatoriums of the Sorcerer Supreme and Acolytes. Strange was originally denied the power of a Sorcerer, though upon 5 hours of begging at the front door of Kamar-Taj, Stephen was accepted and began training. One long training montage later, Stephen wandered across the London Sanctum until he discovered the Cloak of Levitation and fought Kaecilius and his Zealots.

Long story short, the Hong Kong Sanctum is nearly destroyed until Strange reverses the effects on it and bargains with the big evil head Dormammu to never return again and then boom. Strange says he isn’t ready for the Eye of Agamotto and now becomes the new Sorcerer Supreme.

Skills:
Master Sorcerer: As the present guardian of the New York Sanctum, Strange, despite his relative inexperience, is one of the most powerful Master of the Mystic Arts, possessing a extremely high level of mastery of the mystic arts, which he uses to defend his native reality. Indeed, despite his inexperience, an impressed Karl Mordo claimed that Strange's prodigious skills meant that he was "born for the mystic arts", and the Ancient One herself noted that Strange has tremendous potential as a sorcerer. With the help of numerous mystical artifacts and relics, in addition to his astral powers, Strange is able to gain access to a multitude of mystical powers.

Skilled Martial Artist: After being trained by both the Ancient One and Karl Mordo, Strange gained somewhat adequate skill in martial arts, enough that he was able to not only ultimately defeat and kill the Zealot Lucian, but he was still able to hold his own relatively well against the far more experienced Kaecilius. However, Strange’s hands still suffer from severe nerve and bone damage as a result of his accident, further exacerbated by the unsuccessful surgeries made towards restoring his dexterity, meaning his hands are delicate and prone to intense pain should he attempt to directly strike something or someone, thus leading his technique of consist mainly of a combination parries and the use of his Eldritch whips.

Other: There’s many more things, but to sum it down; Strange is Multilingual (Can also read Sanskrit), a Master Physician (World renowned Neurosurgeon), has Eidetic Memory (Photographic Memory), has Genius-Level Intellect (Up with Stark, Pym, Helen Cho, Banner, & Shuri), & a Master Tactician (Rather use magic against Dormammu in a fight, he outsmarted him and killed two birds with one stone by also getting rid of Kaecilius while he was at it)

Powers/Abilities:
  • Eldritch Magic Manipulation: Strange is able to create, shape, and manipulate Eldritch Magic. He demonstrated the ability to form Eldritch Whips and Tao Mandalas.

AAEAAQAAAAAAAAk4AAAAJDVhMTIwZDhlLTUzODctNGNmNC1hMTgxLTM4NmZmOWUzNWFkNw.jpg

rehost%2F2016%2F11%2F3%2Fd230ad85-6533-4640-ac5b-d21ab9e63df1.jpg
  • Astral Projection: Strange is capable of separating his astral form from his body, gaining access to the Astral Dimension. He notably was able to assist Christine Palmer in operating on his physical body, demonstrating being able to make himself visible to her at will using a fractal-like portal, seemingly through the use of the Mirror Dimension. Strange's Astral body could also make physical body glow from the inside out by putting his hand through it and touching it. As the Ancient One was dying, Strange was able to use his astral form to communicate with her spirit before her clinical death. Notably, Strange found his that when Christine de-fibrillate his real body, his astral form would send out a blast of energy, which he used offensively while grappling with Lucian’s Astral form, ultimately destroying it and killing him.

doctor-strange-trailer.jpg
  • Transmutation: During his meeting with Thor, Strange was able to turn a cup of tea into a large mug of beer that was also able to magically refill itself, much to Thor's pleasant surprise.

a4f9f3b3e11d5876a4090a879fe92064--doctor-strange-beer.jpg

Weaknesses:
Stated in Skilled Martial Artist, Strange’s hands are still sensitive and extremely pain prone.

Gear: [See Powers/Abilities for Mystic Spell Weaponry]
[I’m not carrying the Eye of Agamotto for the sake of being overpowered.]

2d4d50534ae19c2005ad0f88883c7a56.gif

latest
[Sling Ring = A small mystical transportation ‘ring’ Strange uses to travel anywhere across the universe.]

latest

tumblr_onhqjtbmzS1ukofkbo1_r7_500.gif
[ The Cloak of Levitation = The name kinda speaks for itself. It’s a cloak [With a mind of it’s own] that can levitate itself and whoever is wearing it. While it can attack others, I’m not the kinda guy who goes borderline OP [I’m relatively nice when it comes to roleplaying fights], and with the characters this role-play has to offer, I doubt the cloak will be as OP as it was in the first film.]

Quotes:
“Dormammu, I’ve come to bargain!”
- Doctor Strange

Theme Song:

Last edited:
Names: Darkheart (she has gone by the alias "Shade")
Fandom: OC
Age: Um, ancient. She hasn't aged since she hit adulthood.
Gender/Sexuality: Female, sexuality is unknown (she's never had anyone stop trying to kill her long enough to find out.)
Appearance: A pitch-black dragoness resembling Cynder as an adult, with white skull-shaped markings on her paws, chest, and forehead. Of course, when her "Dark Illusion" drops, she's revealed to have a medium gray hide with green eyes.
Personality: She's been hurt by the world so many times that she's sealed her emotions behind a mask of cruelty. She's actually very lonely and scared. She has serious trust issues, and is EXTREMELY cynical, automatically assuming the worst of everyone.
Backstory: As a hatchling, her mother started grooming her before seeing the markings and reeling back. Her father attempted to drown her. She got away, somehow, returning years later and destroying her hometown in what has been termed "a colossal temper tantrum". Later, she joined a small group of nomadic Dark-aligned dragons... Only to be assaulted at an oasis by about a dozen males. She escaped, laid her eggs... And her offspring ended up being cursed. All in all, she's had a hard life.
Skills: She specializes in fast movement and deceptive feints.
Powers/Abilities: Mastery of Dark magic, including the use of her signature "Dark Illusion" that makes her much scarier. She also has the claws, teeth, wings, and breath weapon of her species.
Weaknesses: She doesn't grasp the concept of love. Also, while she knows HOW to smile, pulling it off has unnerving results. As for physical weaknesses, she dislikes bright light.
Gear: A heavy cloak.
Quotes: "You'll never understand my pain!" "The world rejected my pleas for mercy! I WILL have my revenge!"
Theme Song: I dunno.

I'm only going to say this once.

No.

I didn't throw it in for no reason. The character was originally meant for the Legend of Spyro as an ancestor to Cynder, and... Well, it's hard to put it all into one sentence.
But thanks for giving me a reason.

Names: Caesar Clown (Master)

Fandom: One Piece

Gender/Sexuality: Male/Heterosexual

Appearance:
__speedpaint__ceasar_clown_by_miiyu_sama-d9t5w8x.png

c0837.png

Personality:
Caesar is, in Smoker's words, "one very crazy bastard", and his actions on Punk Hazard validate the Marine vice-admiral's claim. A very cruel, arrogant, scheming, sinister, and overall very evil person, Caesar takes great delight in causing harm and destruction to anything and anybody around him.

He also demonstrates tendencies of egomania when Luffy mentioned his Gasu Gasu no Mi had no effect on his immune system due to Magellan's Doku Doku no Mi, both being poisonous Devil Fruits of differentiating class, causing Caesar to become rapidly aggravated from the fact that Luffy compared his Logia powers to that of a "mere" Paramecia user. He was very surprised that his poisons did not affect Luffy due to the latter's immunity to poison given to him from his near-death poisoning by Magellan. Proud of the unexpected power of his Koro gas weapon, he was rather unhappy when the Straw Hat Pirates forced him to counter it to save the poisoned Mink tribe.

He is also very sadistic, as he exploited the blind trust of his wounded subordinates to test a newly developed gas and has done many inhumane things including doing deadly experiments on children and giving them addicting candy with painful withdrawal symptoms so that they don't leave

He also appears to be able to act or lie on several occasions, often being seen feigning emotions when lying to his subordinates and to the children. Caesar also is very ill-tempered and quick to anger when things do not go his way, such as yelling at his subordinates to let the gas come in to kill the intruders and his own men and again when Monet pointed out that Vergo would die and Caesar just yelled, unconcerned about his potential disloyalty.

He is a very prideful person, going as far to say that his work four years ago on the weapon that caused the Punk Hazard incident was not a failure, but instead was a great success, implying a superiority complex. Due to his pride in his own work, he tends to blush when his work is praised, even by the enemy, but turned to indignity when that praise turned towards Vegapunk. He also does not take kindly to insults, as when Law called him stupid, Caesar lashes out by punching Law's heart.

Caesar is also very cowardly when his life is threatened in any way. When he was about to lose to Luffy he attempted to beg the Straw Hat captain to spare him and even make him his subordinate. He also repeatedly begged Doflamingo to save him and even later begged the Straw Hats to protect him from Big Mom on more than one occasion.

While Caesar does at least attempt to fulfill commissions made by other people, he is not averse to giving up on them and will abuse his money and privileges on a hedonistic lifestyle of women and alcohol instead, especially if the projects given to him are proven to be too difficult, if not impossible to accomplish. He would even continue to lie to his investor in order to embezzle more money for such purposes.

Backstory:
Punk Hazard was once full of lush green vegetation, teeming with life, when it still remained Vegapunk's experiment facility where he tested weapons and drugs along with Caesar Clown. Some convicts were brought to the island instead of prison, to be used as guinea pigs for their human experiments. Then, four years ago, one of the chemical weapons experiments failed and demolished two of the three laboratories. The explosion brought about extreme heat and sent poisonous particles into the air, killing everything. The government workers abandoned the prisoners and sealed off the island before making their escape, while, left with no other choice, the prisoners flocked to the only research building still standing. If they did not die, their lower bodies became useless due to the effects of a powerful nerve agent. All seemed lost. But then Caesar Clown appeared before them to 'help', appearing to be a benevolent humanitarian.

The truth was Caesar had made the weapon and was responsible for letting it go off 'accidentally' in retaliation for being fired for his reckless behavior and caused the destruction of the environment. He and Vegapunk were always bitter rivals, and though he saw it as a successful experiment to put him ahead, developing a weapon for mass destruction that spreads poison gas is illegal and Caesar had been caught and arrested. However, he escaped the prison ship and was never seen or heard from again.

A year after the incident, Caesar Clown returned to the island and used his Devil Fruit ability to purify the gas (though unbeknownst to most, he compressed the gas into a sentient weapon). He also created rudimentary artificial prostheses for those who could not walk and accepted them as his subordinates. All of the prisoners that Caesar 'rescued' were unaware that he was the one truly responsible for the incident on the island, which he deemed a resounding success, and came to follow him blindly. Brownbeard arrived on the island a year after Caesar did. There was still poisonous gas, which made him incredibly sick. Just before giving up on life, Caesar and his subordinates appeared and saved him.

While working on Punk Hazard, Caesar experimented on kidnapped children with plans on turning them into giant soldiers. He told the children that they are ill and that their disease can infect their parents if they do not let Caesar treat it. Afterwards he also told the children, while in tears, that he had a son once, who died from the same disease, which is the reason why he wants to cure it to successfully earn their trust. He also collaborated with the Donquixote Pirates and Kaido of the Yonko to produce SAD, a substance used to create specialized artificial Devil Fruits, which the mighty pirates used to create an army of artificial Zoan-class Devil Fruit users. Charlotte Linlin, another Yonko, commissioned him for research on gigantification so she could turn her family into giants. Although it ended fruitless, since he only focused on taking advantage of the children's growth period and cannot eliminate the lethal side-effects, Caesar gave false reports to Big Mom in order to embezzled the payment from her to fund his own research, each time saying he just needed more money to reach the breakthrough, and instead spending the excess on the finest alcohol and flirting with beautiful women. While he thought Doflamingo would be a buffer in protecting him, he continued to embezzle money from the Yonko, lying to her each time she asked him on the progress and results.

Skills:
Basic Swordsmanship
Scientific Expertise

Powers/Abilities:
Caesar Clown has mainly used his fruit as a means of stealth, slipping into flasks, and floating in the air. He has enough control over his fruit to move freely and seize solids such as a cocktail glass.
  • Gas Robe: Caesar generates a cloud of poisonous gas and sends it towards his enemy. He claims to have conducted many experiments with the gas, to the point where he is sure that breathing it in will cause certain death.
  • Karakuni: Caesar removes all oxygen from the area around him, asphyxiating everyone within range, while also negating his weakness towards fire.
  • Nenshokei: Miok Gas: Caesar concentrates flammable gas in a location and then throws lit matches at it, igniting the gas and creating a massive ball of fire that incinerates anyone inside it
  • Gastille: Caesar shoots a beam of lit gas from his mouth that explodes on impact. According to one of his subordinates, the explosion can reach temperatures hot enough to melt steel.
Weaknesses:
Due to eating a Devil's Fruit he cannot swim
Fire
Seastone
Haki
His Pride/Arrogance

Gear:
Blue Sword: Caesar concentrates oxygen (the oxygen removed by Karakuni can be used for that) on a special weapon. This weapon is a bladeless sword that doubles as a lighter. By activating the lighter, Caesar creates a blade of oxidized flame that can be used to slash and burn his opponents at the same time. The blue blade is so hot that a mere slash sets everything in its arch on fire despite not making contact with the weapon. The attack was first used against Luffy in the laboratory.

Gastanets: Caesar fills a pair of castanets with unstable gas and slams them together to create a massive gas explosion. Despite the scale of the attack, it does not cause any harm to Caesar himself.

Heart: His own heart removed by Law and isolated from the rest of his body leaving a cube shaped hole where the heart where tissue would normally be.

Flintlock pistol

Quotes:
"You want to say i'm cruel? You've got to be kidding me! You're using the damn prisoners as your guinea pigs as if they're real trash!"

"What? I'm not the one who used it why should I take the blame?"

Theme Song:

Here's my take on Noble Six from "Halo: Reach"
"I aim to please."

HR_commando_armor_overview.jpg

Names: Diego-B312 - Noble Six (callsign), Six (by his teammates), SPARTAN-B312
Fandom: Halo (OC — Or, Semi-OC?)
Gender/Sexuality: Cisgender male; bisexual
Appearance: 6' 9" in height without armor, and 7'1" with armor; well-built; short, slightly cropped dark hair and brown eyes, complemented by a light amount of facial hair; several scars scattered throughout his body; facial scar-reference and body scar-reference.
MV5BMjI0NTc2NjQ3OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNjUwMTI4MjE@._V1_SY656_SX492_AL_.jpg

Backstory:
Orphaned after his homeworld Madrigal was glassed by the Covenant during the Human-Covenant War, Diego was one of the oldest of the children conscripted into the second wave of the SPARTAN-III Program, Beta Company. During his training, Diego and a few other Spartan-IIIs (designated "cat 2") outshone their teammates well enough that these select few were handpicked by Lieutenant Commander Kurt Ambrose (SPARTAN-051 of the SPARTAN-II program) to be assigned to separate special force units outside the general population of Beta Company. Thus, these Spartans did not participate in Operation: TORPEDO, the suicide mission that resulted in the deaths of almost all of Beta Company. Because of the concealed nature of his survival, Diego's existence became classified and the Spartan was deployed as a black operator and assassin under the Office of Naval Intelligence.

Over the course of Diego's career, he gained a reputation as an efficient lone-wolf assassin, having single-handedly broken terrorist organizations and made entire rebel groups disappear. He was also a test pilot in a top-secret UNSC project, the Sabre Program, which resulted in the development of the YSS-1000 Sabre space fighter. Diego used these skills to great effect in a counter-insurgency operation on Mamore on May 10, 2552, thus gaining the approval of Colonel Urban Holland and resulting in the Spartan's assignment to NOBLE Team as the new Noble Six.

Though initially viewed with resentment by some of his teammates, Diego's skills eventually proved themselves as the fight for Reach began failing and NOBLE Team took losses. On August 30, Diego delivered a fragment of the AI Cortana to the UNSC Pillar of Autumn in the hope that the data she carried could defeat the Covenant. With the aid of his team, Noble Six delivered the AI intact, but chose to remain behind to secure the Autumn's escape from the Covenant. Though Diego was killed hours later, his sacrifice allowed humanity to discover the Halo Array, ultimately bringing about the dissolution of the Covenant and the end of the war.

Or, so history thought Noble Six dead...

Personality:
Despite coming off as a reserved "lone wolf", Diego is a fearless, loyal human being. Showing care and compassion for his fellow humans; often undertaking life-threatening actions to assist soldiers, civilians, and the other members of NOBLE Team. He's also been described to have "an air of snark and wit" around him and has the tendency to be a bit rebellious as well and a bit of a show-off.
Powers/Abilities:
  • Armor
    • Armor Lock
      • A compact generator mounted on the back of the Spartan's armor allows them to overload their shield, locking them in place and granting near invulnerability from most damage for 3-5 seconds, before dissipating into a close range, weak EMP. Disables self- recharging energy shield for ~10 seconds and cannot be used again for at least a minute.
    • Self- Recharging Shield
      • The shield allows for the user to safely take certain amounts of damage until the integrity of the shield is broken. Once this happens, the user has to not be attacked for around 10 seconds before it can start to regenerate.
  • Augmentations
    • Carbide Ceramic Ossification Catalyst
      • Skeletons become virtually unbreakable, allowing survival in harder impacts.
    • Fibroid Muscular Protein Complex
      • Increased density of individual's muscles, allowing heavier lifting and overall increase in strength.
    • Retina-Inversion Stabilizer
      • Color sharpness is significantly improved upon, and night vision is improved.
    • Colloidal Neural Disunification Solution
      • Greatly improves the individual's reaction time, decreasing the time taken to react by approximately 300% compared to normal humans while interfaced with their suit.
Weaknesses:
  • Due to his rebellious nature, Diego tendency to "go solo" might not always be in the best interest of everyone.
  • His reserved outer shell can make initial interaction difficult.
  • Diego has PTSD - as most soldiers, especially in situations like his, do.
Gear:
  • Mjolnir Powered Assault Armor Mark V
    • Among many other positives, the armor enhances the user's reaction time, provides a self- recharging energy shield. Armor is resilient to plasma attacks, and has an ability what allows the user to use a compact generator mounted on the back to overload their shields, giving ~4 seconds of invulnerability before sending out an electromagnetic pulse. This armor is connected to the driver neurologically, allowing seamless use as it can predict the user's movements as they make them. The armor has great heat dissipation abilities due to a reactive crystal layer. The main components of the suit are made of a titanium alloy, making them also effective at defending against blunt trauma. While the suit greatly enhances many of the user's abilities, it is heavy and can restrict the user's movement, it is near impossible to run at more than a jogging speed in this armor without certain upgrades, as it is extremely heavy and cumbersome to the wearer. It includes a HUD system wired to the helmet, what shows armor & suit integrity as well as a 15m range motion sensor in a 90degree angle in front of the user. As Spartans get older, they become more familiar with their armor and augmentations, causing them to grow stronger and faster over time.
  • M392 DMR
    • The M392 is an air-cooled, magazine-fed, gas-operated select-fire bullpup rifle that fires 7.62×51mm ammunition, and Diego's weapon of choice. It accepts a fifteen-round detachable box magazine similar. The weapon has a mounted EVOS-D optic capable of 3× magnification. The weapon's fire selector switch (located above the grip) has three settings: SAFE, FIRE, and AUTO. The magazine release button is located directly above the magazine well, behind the trigger. The weapon has an ejection port on either side so it may be used comfortably by a right- or left-handed shooter. The M392 DMR's intended battlefield application is to provide accurate fire at medium to long range. It is intended for experienced operators with proficient skill in shot placement and controlled firing since the recoil from multiple shots must be controlled to effectively deliver maximum damage to the target and to ensure that the target is neutralized at the fastest possible rate.
  • M6G PDWS
    • The M6G is a semi automatic recoil operated, magazine fed large caliber 50 handgun. It has a fire rate of 2 bullets per second, what is rather slow, but uses semi- armor piercing, high explosive rounds. These rounds have a jacket of copper or cupro-nickel around the projectile while the projectile itself is hollow and filled with an explosive compound and a delayed-detonation impact fuse. When the round impacts a target, the jacket will initially help the projectile maintain its shape, allowing it to travel into the target before detonating almost immediately after impact, usually causing tissue damage and system shock. It has an eight round magazine, so the user will have to be accurate in order to be able to down a target. It is useful for short-mid range combat, but is lacking in accuracy to be effective at longer ranges.
  • UNSC-issued combat knife

Last edited:
Names: Dr. Frank-n-Furter
Fandom: Rocky Horror Picture Show
Gender/Sexuality: oh lord.
Appearance:
latest

Personality: He is a self serving, sexual deviant hedonist, who lives only for pleasure and excitement; despite this, at best he is charismatic, charming, and seductive. At worst, he is spoilt and petty; easily jealous and can be roused into a homicidal rage if pushed too far. (Which isn't very far at all.) He is also highly manipulative, as seen with his interactions with Brad and Janet, and has a capacity for cruelty, especially in relation to Riff Raff, whom he is extremely harsh with. (Whipping with a riding crop, for instance.) If anything, he is the perfect definition of a psychopath.
Backstory: He is a mad scientist, bent on creating the perfect life form to serve as his plaything. He seems to be the leader of the Transylvanians on Earth. Frank N Furter is mainly concerned with himself and lacks the ability to see the consequences of his behavior. theres not much else.
Skills: Besides creating boy toys in golden panties and being bat shit crazy? Meh.

Powers/Abilities: He can turn people to stone with an over dramatic glare.
Gear: Riding crop?
Quotes: Antici...pation
Theme Song:

(Feel free to decline. I just thought this would be frikkin hilarious)

Names: Dr. Frank-n-Furter
Fandom: Rocky Horror Picture Show
Gender/Sexuality: oh lord.
Appearance:
latest

Personality: He is a self serving, sexual deviant hedonist, who lives only for pleasure and excitement; despite this, at best he is charismatic, charming, and seductive. At worst, he is spoilt and petty; easily jealous and can be roused into a homicidal rage if pushed too far. (Which isn't very far at all.) He is also highly manipulative, as seen with his interactions with Brad and Janet, and has a capacity for cruelty, especially in relation to Riff Raff, whom he is extremely harsh with. (Whipping with a riding crop, for instance.) If anything, he is the perfect definition of a psychopath.
Backstory: He is a mad scientist, bent on creating the perfect life form to serve as his plaything. He seems to be the leader of the Transylvanians on Earth. Frank N Furter is mainly concerned with himself and lacks the ability to see the consequences of his behavior. theres not much else.
Skills: Besides creating boy toys in golden panties and being bat shit crazy? Meh.

Powers/Abilities: He can turn people to stone with an over dramatic glare.
Gear: Riding crop?
Quotes: Antici...pation
Theme Song:

(Feel free to decline. I just thought this would be frikkin hilarious)

giphy.gif

(Back into the fray.)
de66eb64-ac96-422e-99b1-beb5a66811c4.PNG The samurai stands 6'3 with black short hair, brown eyes, a rather handsome face, and a scar running down his left eye. He is well built with tan(olive shade) skin.
5afe0a2e-9695-4015-86de-85c98e5f0b68.PNG A mountainous fellow, he stands at 6'7, his face is weary and seen many battles, he is well built with graying hair in certain spaces. He has a large scar which travels from his chest diagonally down to just a little away from the waist.

Name(s) : Senshi Junkyosha (OC) and Shimazu Tokugawa

Fandom: Sengouku Jidai (Historical Fiction)

Gender(s) : both are Heterosexual Males.

Appearance(s): See above pictures.

Personality:
Junkyosha- Junkyosha is a kind, caring, and compassionate fellow who will always allow honor to thrive within in. He is loyal but is not a fool, he is brave but not suicidal, and he is calm but he is only human. His emotions run deep after he swore protection to all innocent people. And to keep honor even if it is towards an opponent. He seeks to fight a fair fight, keep innocents safe, and above all else follow his view of Bushido. Even going as far as to try to save others from the Bushido code.

Tokugawa- He is a wise, decisive, and cunning man with a heart of steel and a stone emotionless body. He never let's emotion take over his thought but he is honorable. He follows Bushido to the letter and will punish those who do not. The one man he cannot kill however is Senshi as Senshi has earned himself a reputation as the "Hero Samurai". He understands Senshi and Senshi's goals/intentions which is why he would not kill him. Tokugawa does not support nor will stand for the slaying of women and children which is why he may interfere once in a fight. Other than this he can not be coaxed from his stone stance and clear conscious.

Backstory- A long time ago in a distant land (HA) there was born two sons. One of the Junkyosha family and another of the Tokugawa family. Both held an immense power but each was different in their own way. For centuries the families clashed, the Junkyosha's as the bringers of love and life, and Tokugawa's as the masters of death and order. This ritual in a way, continued for thousands of years until the rivalary all at once disappeared as if a shift in power and reality had occurred. Thus born a new generation of the two families Yotori Junkyosha and Shimazu Tokugawa.

As children they both looked toward thier heritage both eager to serve thier destiny but they were both denied the right to. Both were dismayed but not deterred. Yotori and Shimazu both defected from thier birth clans and trained for years on end under new masters who were almost as ancient as the Junkyosha-Tokugawa conflict,
becoming skilled with fist and blade. But one thing had differed from the normal training they had been taught of thier other worldly power, something that most mortals near could not comprehend and yet in a way the two were still mortal.

The old masters had told both of the young men who for years, had trained under them, that they were destined to end the struggle of power between the Families and that in the Ides of March they will meet in a field under a sacred blossom tree were the fate of the Junkyosha's and the Tokugawa's would be determined. Months had passed and finally March had come. The two unknowingly among thier journeys were going to cross paths in the field. Both men stopped to rest under the blossom tree and both had greeted each other. But after Yotori gave his name up, Shimazu immediately readied himself before stating his name. The two immediately realized the situation and both began to attack.

During the battle a flurry of strikes were launched between both sides, the Katana against the No-Dachi, Samurai v Samurai, Family v Family. Shimazu was loosing do to the quickness and the ferocity of the strikes, he had been wounded before remembering his teachings, he steadies himself ready for the next attack, in an instant Yotoria was slashed across the stomach with a sliding cut preformed by Shimazu. Yotori had fallen, Shimazu had stood tall, he was victorious. But he did not feel victory, he quickly went to the man who moments ago, he had shared a laugh with. Yotori said the Shimazu with comfort and compassion, "Conflicts will come and go, darkness shall shroud the land, but when all seems lost we must see past the darkness and view the beautiful light for tommorow we may not have the chance, for me I view the light one last time, I ask you to view again for me. " With a smile on his face which had his helmet and mask removed, Yotori died. Shimazu smiling but slightly in tears had buried Yotori under the Blossom tree they had fought under, and promised that he would set aside his dark mind and keep with him honor and respect for all.

Though Shimazu had killed Yotori, the Junkyosha family secretly had a daughter born which she was married off to the Hattori clan were she married a skilled Katana warrior known as Hideo Hattori. She immediately gave herself to him not for love but for the sake of the Junkyosha clan. After 9 months the same day Yotori had passed was the day Senshi was born, his mother had died giving birth to him and Hideo became grief stricken. But Senshi immediately broke the strife when he had come to his father wantin g to learn about himself. Hideo had reluctantly sent his son away as his wife's last dying wish was to send Senshi to the mountains where years ago Yotori had trained. And so began the same hard yet worthwhile training that Yotori once received.

After many years as Senshi was almost finished with training a war was beginning to break lose. The period of never ending war, the Sengouko Jidai. Shimazu had supported the Tokugawa clan during the conflict and had led his followers to several victories. Meanwhile Senshi had just finished his training with energy or KO, and had jumped fresh into the fray. He supported no clan but instead helped civilians escape the conflicts even going as far as killing a large group of army men. In the battle of Fukojiwara, Senshi was tending and helping to evafight wounded soldiers and unarmed civilians in the conflict the Army who Senshi was helping in a way was defeated and had to leave, the wounded and civilian men became primary targets for the attacking force and so Senshi had told them to leave and not to question him. They did as he said and he charged out, meeting the soldiers on the field and with a ferocity unlike any other, began to cut down soldier after soldier. In the ensuring fight he began to get surrounded as other soldiers tried to go for the families that were so defenseless and so he used one of his powers to cut them off but in doing so left himself undefended which got him wounded. He fight with every inch of strength he had which was allot but not enough he collapsed from exhaustion and on the brink of execution he made peace with his father that is until another army carrying the Tokugawa flag and charged down a mountainside and crashed against the attacking force. Soon Shimazu himself entered the fight and the tides had turned. Senshi picked himself up before being helped up by a Tokugawa soldier. He helped them as best he could using his remaining strength. After the decisive victory Shimazu, who was patting soldiers on the helmets and praising then for their courage, met Senshi. He asked for Senshi's name who replied with his true name. This shook the wise and experienced Shimazu but instead of fighting he embraced Senshi and said "I was once told by a great man like yourself to see past the dark and view the light, I only wish he was still here to see it." With that the two parted ways and continued thier deeds in war. Shimazu leading his men with careful planning and well thought out strategies. And Senshi helping the unarmed or the wounded.

Skills:
Senshi- Senshi is a very skilled and possibly the greatest Katana Samurai to roam the land. He is also very skilled in hand to hand combat if necessary. His fighting style is a passover aggressive stance, he is flexible with his combat styles being able to defend or attack when the situation calls for it. He has an immense amount of focus allowing him to deflect (a technique were he dodged and slides his blas off of another's) and begin the technique known as Divine strike. His focus is so grad he can cut a falling water drop in heavy rain.
+skilled Katana Swordsman
+Skilled Martial Artist
+High Focus
+ Good stamina management

Shimazu- Shimazu is a master of defense and is arguably the greatest mind and sword of the land. He can always size up a battle and understand what's gonna cost him the least in death, it is the same in a battle where he studies his opponents and figured what he can and can not do. His sheer strength and might just a little over Senshi's but not not too powerful, can be focused in certain areas. He has an ability to keep tracked on a target but not tunnel vision so he can keep weary of his surroundings. His focus also let's him know when a strike is going to give enough damage to kill or to wound severely but if he needs to he will strike to buy time or keep a stalemate.
+Master No-Dachi swordsman
+Excellent hand to hand
+Master Strategist
+Good Stamina Management
+Good focus (Decisive strikes)

Powers/Abilities:
Junkyosha Ki-
These Ki abilities are what make the two families stand out was has made the conflicts last for so long, Junkyosha's Ki is more of an offensive power.

Roaring winds- Senshi gains both a Stamina and Speed boost which he can do by activating it through meditation, decisive strikes, or through a form of adrenaline during his wounded stages.

Divine Strike- Activated the sameway, it is an increase in environmental awareness, increase in blade damage, and an ability to negate blocking so of course a good counter is to dodge.

Banzai- If caught in a rage, all of his abilities gain an increase and he becomes ignorant of damage until his energy is depleted, then he will fall uncoscious and the damage dealt will be felt.

Ki blast- He can focus his energy into his sword or palms in order to create a throwable fire to act as a projectile.

Tokugawa Ki-
Being more defensive he relies on activating his Ki by means of meditation.

Daimyo's Service- Ki is used to create a shield around him, and encase his sword in a damaging energy, this ability helps to attacks from ranged attacks.

Order of the winds- He gains a speed boost which can be used in or out of combat.

Divine's service- Similar to Daimyo's Service only with strength, speed, and perception bonus. This Ki usage can actual tire him out and if used for too long can make him pass out, this form of strength can only be activated by rage.

Ki Blast- As seen above.

Weaknesses:
Junkyosha- Being young he is not very experienced though he is a good warrior. His aggressive fighting style would open him up to some form of attack that is in a defense, and being mixed he also is vulernable to ranged if the shot made is out of his awareness.
-Can have bad timing for strikes.
-Susceptible to mortal wounds
-If caught unfocused he can pay for it dearly.
-Weak against ranged opponents.

Tokugawa- Though he is well skilled, he is not invincible by any means. He can fight an army and win. He can fight a nation but he will not survive. He is most susceptible to certain types of assassins (Mid battle shinobi) and disease due to his aging form.
-Weak using aggressive tactics due to sluggish attacks.
-Susceptible to disease.
-His fighting style is usually defensive which leaves him turtled.
-Though he can counter ranged he can't stop a missle or explosives which he would be forced to dodge or take it.

Gear:
Junkyosha- His Katana, a family heirloom, bandages, herbs, a small knife, canteen, a Hattori clan coin, his armor, a sharpenin stone, and a needle.

Tokugawa- His No-Dachi, Several smaller swords (one for commuting sepoku), a family heirloom, Tokugawa clan coin, a red cloth, and a sharpening stone.

Theme Song:

Last edited:
Names: Khada Jhin, or just Jhin
Fandom:League of Legends
Gender/Sexuality: Male and um... murder sexual?
Appearance:
latest

Personality:
Jhin is an interesting cat, although a bit psychopathic. He's a serial killer with an artistic flare, leaving mangled corpses in his way for the sake of art. Although he is not as rude or unsocialable as one would think a serial killer would be. He is actually charismatic, easy to get along with and somewhat shy, He excels in the arts of performance, poetry, aesthetics. He hates all things ugly and will make them beautiful in a state of death.
Backstory:
For years, Ionia's southern mountains were plagued by the infamous 'Golden Demon'. Throughout the province of Zhyun, a monster slaughtered scores of travelers and sometimes whole farmsteads, leaving behind twisted displays of corpses. Armed militias searched the forests, towns hired demon hunters, wuju masters patrolled the roads - but nothing slowed the beast's grisly work.

In desperation, the Council of Zhyun sent an envoy to beg Great Master Kusho for help. Upon hearing of the region's plight, Kusho feigned an excuse for why he couldn't help. But a week later, the master, his son Shen, and star apprentice Zed disguised themselves as merchants and moved to the province. In secret, they visited the countless families emotionally shattered by the killings, dissected the horrific crime scenes, and looked for possible connections or patterns to the murders.

Their investigation took four long years, and left the three men changed. The famous red mane of Kusho turned white; Shen, known for his wit and humor, became somber; and Zed, the brightest star of Kusho's temple, began to struggle with his studies. Upon finally finding a pattern to the killings, the Great Master is quoted as saying: "Good and evil are not truths. They are born from men and each sees the shades differently."

Depicted in a variety of plays and epic poems, the capture of the 'Golden Demon' would be the seventh and final great feat in the illustrious career of Lord Kusho. On the eve of the Blossom Festival in Jyom Pass, Kusho disguised himself as a renowned calligrapher to blend in with the other guest artists. Then he waited. Everyone had assumed only an evil spirit could commit these horrifying crimes, but Kusho had realized the killer was an ordinary man. The famed 'Golden Demon' was actually a mere stagehand in Zhyun's traveling theaters and opera houses working under the name Khada Jhin.

When they caught Jhin, young Zed marched forward to kill the cowering man, but Kusho held him back. Despite the horrors of Jhin's actions, the legendary master decided the killer should be taken alive and left at Tuula Prison. Shen disagreed, but accepted the emotionless logic of his father's judgment. Zed, disturbed and haunted by the murder scenes he had witnessed, was unable to understand or accept this mercy, and it is said a resentment began to bloom in his heart.

Though imprisoned in Tuula for many years, the polite and shy Khada Jhin revealed little of himself - even his real name remained a mystery. But while a prisoner, the monks noted he was a bright student who excelled in many subjects, including smithing, poetry, and dance. Regardless, the guards and monks could find nothing to cure him of his morbid fascinations.

Outside the prison, Ionia fell into turmoil as the Noxian empire's invasion led to political instability. War awoke the tranquil nation's appetite for bloodshed. The peace and balance Kusho had famously fought to protect was shattered from within as dark hearts rose in power and secret alliances competed for influence. Desperate to counter the power of the ninja and Wuju swordsmen, a cabal within the ruling council conspired to secretly free Jhin and turn him into a weapon of terror.

Now with access to the Kashuri armories' new weapons, and nearly unlimited funds, the scale of Khada Jhin's 'performances' has grown. His work has brought fear to many foreign dignitaries and to Ionia's secret political underground, but how long will a serial killer, craving attention, be satisfied working in the shadows?
Skills: Acting, dance, art, poetry and he's one hell of a gunman.
Powers/Abilities:
Hand cannon- His gun holds four bullets, and boy does he do some hella damage. The first three kind of hurt, the fourth REALLY hurts. However, then he must reload. Which takes a bit. His attack speed is not great, but man do his hits hurt like hell.

Bouncing grenade- His grenade can bounce around four times, if it kills one target, the next bounce will do significantly more damage.

Deadly flourish- Its a tazer. A long range, hella painful tazer that will stun, but only if he hit with one of his bullets beforehand. Otherwise it just hurts. But not near as bad as one of his bullets.

Captive audience- They're traps. They turn invisible after a minute or two of being set. Once stepped on they slow targets down and those who don't get out of the genera vacitity within three seconds have it explode on them.

Curtain Call- Its a long range execute. Four shots, each deal damage worth more or less depending on how wounded his target it. (The more hurt they are the worse it hurts) The first three aren't too bad is you arent hurt, but the fourth hurts really bad.

Weaknesses:
Jhin is squishy. He can dish out a shit ton of damage, but he can't take it. Thats why he often stays behind more tanky allies.
Jhin is super immobile. Catch him out and you've got him.
That reload is super debilitating. Go for him mid-reload and you'll catch him defenseless.

Gear:
Traps, hand cannon, and a snap on long muzzle (only used in curtain call).
Quotes:
This would be easier if blood came in more colours.
Theme Song:

Attachments

• upload_2017-11-12_11-25-55.jpeg
    upload_2017-11-12_11-25-55.jpeg
    6.1 KB · Views: 1
"Donna, by the way. Donna Noble; since you didn't ask. I'll have a salute."

3e03677b9c5190ce1298a5b6a8419d2e.gif

Names: Donna Noble
Fandom: Doctor Who
Gender/Sexuality: Cisgender female; bisexual
Appearance: 5'7" in height; average build

Backstory: Click here for entire backstory. Taken before the events of "Turn Left".

Personality/Skills: Donna's first encounter with the Doctor was bewildering for both: the Doctor was shocked into speechlessness by her sudden appearance in his TARDIS; Donna was furious with him for "kidnapping" her and twice slapped him in the face when he was overexcited in the face of her missed wedding and imminent danger or death. Though Donna's sharp tongue and hair-trigger temper kept the Doctor at arm's length for most of their first adventure, quieter moments showed a more level-headed and perceptive woman.

Donna's fiery temper hides a deep well of compassion. She reached out to Agatha Christie, trying to share her own story of failed marriage. She helped free the Ood from mass slavery. When the Doctor was forced to make the terrible choice of destroying Pompeii to save the world, something Donna had tried and failed to get him to stop as it was a fixed point in time, Donna took some of the burden on herself by helping him push the lever to trigger the eruption of Mount Vesuvius.

Though most companions were, to some degree, the Doctor's conscience, Donna adopted this role more openly and forcefully than her predecessors. She pleaded with the Doctor to save the inhabitants of Pompeii — if not all of them, then a single family — and got her way with Caecilius' family. Donna insisted that the Doctor acknowledge Jenny as his daughter, no matter how she was created or what job she was trained for. She also convinced the Doctor to leave the Racnoss and her children after he began to drown them, rather than keep going.

Likewise, travelling with the Doctor made Donna a better person. He tempered her sharp tongue and brought out a more clever, compassionate aspect of her personality. She acknowledged that in the past, she had been selfish, always putting herself first. Travelling with the Doctor changed that: she started looking out for others, automatically helping where she might not have before. In some instances, she became almost motherly towards the Doctor, telling him to take care, reprimanding him when his actions were found wanting, automatically fixing his tie, etc.

Weaknesses:

• A "bit" of a temper
  • Can sometimes lack self-esteem
Gear:
  • A smartphone with universal, time-and-space roaming.
  • A wallet - with the contents you'd expect in a wallet belonging to a woman from early-21st century Earth.
  • A key to the Doctor's TARDIS
    • tardkey.png

Last edited:
(Back into the fray.)
View attachment 369191 The samurai stands 6'3 with black short hair, brown eyes, a rather handsome face, and a scar running down his left eye. He is well built with tan(olive shade) skin.
View attachment 369190 A mountainous fellow, he stands at 6'7, his face is weary and seen many battles, he is well built with graying hair in certain spaces. He has a large scar which travels from his chest diagonally down to just a little away from the waist.

Name(s) : Senshi Junkyosha (OC) and Shimazu Tokugawa

Fandom: Sengouku Jidai (Historical Fiction)

Gender(s) : both are Heterosexual Males.

Appearance(s): See above pictures.

Personality:
Junkyosha- Junkyosha is a kind, caring, and compassionate fellow who will always allow honor to thrive within in. He is loyal but is not a fool, he is brave but not suicidal, and he is calm but he is only human. His emotions run deep after he swore protection to all innocent people. And to keep honor even if it is towards an opponent. He seeks to fight a fair fight, keep innocents safe, and above all else follow his view of Bushido. Even going as far as to try to save others from the Bushido code.

Tokugawa- He is a wise, decisive, and cunning man with a heart of steel and a stone emotionless body. He never let's emotion take over his thought but he is honorable. He follows Bushido to the letter and will punish those who do not. The one man he cannot kill however is Senshi as Senshi has earned himself a reputation as the "Hero Samurai". He understands Senshi and Senshi's goals/intentions which is why he would not kill him. Tokugawa does not support nor will stand for the slaying of women and children which is why he may interfere once in a fight. Other than this he can not be coaxed from his stone stance and clear conscious.

Backstory- A long time ago in a distant land (HA) there was born two sons. One of the Junkyosha family and another of the Tokugawa family. Both held an immense power but each was different in their own way. For centuries the families clashed, the Junkyosha's as the bringers of love and life, and Tokugawa's as the masters of death and order. This ritual in a way, continued for thousands of years until the rivalary all at once disappeared as if a shift in power and reality had occurred. Thus born a new generation of the two families Yotori Junkyosha and Shimazu Tokugawa.

As children they both looked toward thier heritage both eager to serve thier destiny but they were both denied the right to. Both were dismayed but not deterred. Yotori and Shimazu both defected from thier birth clans and trained for years on end under new masters who were almost as ancient as the Junkyosha-Tokugawa conflict,
becoming skilled with fist and blade. But one thing had differed from the normal training they had been taught of thier other worldly power, something that most mortals near could not comprehend and yet in a way the two were still mortal.

The old masters had told both of the young men who for years, had trained under them, that they were destined to end the struggle of power between the Families and that in the Ides of March they will meet in a field under a sacred blossom tree were the fate of the Junkyosha's and the Tokugawa's would be determined. Months had passed and finally March had come. The two unknowingly among thier journeys were going to cross paths in the field. Both men stopped to rest under the blossom tree and both had greeted each other. But after Yotori gave his name up, Shimazu immediately readied himself before stating his name. The two immediately realized the situation and both began to attack.

During the battle a flurry of strikes were launched between both sides, the Katana against the No-Dachi, Samurai v Samurai, Family v Family. Shimazu was loosing do to the quickness and the ferocity of the strikes, he had been wounded before remembering his teachings, he steadies himself ready for the next attack, in an instant Yotoria was slashed across the stomach with a sliding cut preformed by Shimazu. Yotori had fallen, Shimazu had stood tall, he was victorious. But he did not feel victory, he quickly went to the man who moments ago, he had shared a laugh with. Yotori said the Shimazu with comfort and compassion, "Conflicts will come and go, darkness shall shroud the land, but when all seems lost we must see past the darkness and view the beautiful light for tommorow we may not have the chance, for me I view the light one last time, I ask you to view again for me. " With a smile on his face which had his helmet and mask removed, Yotori died. Shimazu smiling but slightly in tears had buried Yotori under the Blossom tree they had fought under, and promised that he would set aside his dark mind and keep with him honor and respect for all.

Though Shimazu had killed Yotori, the Junkyosha family secretly had a daughter born which she was married off to the Hattori clan were she married a skilled Katana warrior known as Hideo Hattori. She immediately gave herself to him not for love but for the sake of the Junkyosha clan. After 9 months the same day Yotori had passed was the day Senshi was born, his mother had died giving birth to him and Hideo became grief stricken. But Senshi immediately broke the strife when he had come to his father wantin g to learn about himself. Hideo had reluctantly sent his son away as his wife's last dying wish was to send Senshi to the mountains where years ago Yotori had trained. And so began the same hard yet worthwhile training that Yotori once received.

After many years as Senshi was almost finished with training a war was beginning to break lose. The period of never ending war, the Sengouko Jidai. Shimazu had supported the Tokugawa clan during the conflict and had led his followers to several victories. Meanwhile Senshi had just finished his training with energy or KO, and had jumped fresh into the fray. He supported no clan but instead helped civilians escape the conflicts even going as far as killing a large group of army men. In the battle of Fukojiwara, Senshi was tending and helping to evafight wounded soldiers and unarmed civilians in the conflict the Army who Senshi was helping in a way was defeated and had to leave, the wounded and civilian men became primary targets for the attacking force and so Senshi had told them to leave and not to question him. They did as he said and he charged out, meeting the soldiers on the field and with a ferocity unlike any other, began to cut down soldier after soldier. In the ensuring fight he began to get surrounded as other soldiers tried to go for the families that were so defenseless and so he used one of his powers to cut them off but in doing so left himself undefended which got him wounded. He fight with every inch of strength he had which was allot but not enough he collapsed from exhaustion and on the brink of execution he made peace with his father that is until another army carrying the Tokugawa flag and charged down a mountainside and crashed against the attacking force. Soon Shimazu himself entered the fight and the tides had turned. Senshi picked himself up before being helped up by a Tokugawa soldier. He helped them as best he could using his remaining strength. After the decisive victory Shimazu, who was patting soldiers on the helmets and praising then for their courage, met Senshi. He asked for Senshi's name who replied with his true name. This shook the wise and experienced Shimazu but instead of fighting he embraced Senshi and said "I was once told by a great man like yourself to see past the dark and view the light, I only wish he was still here to see it." With that the two parted ways and continued thier deeds in war. Shimazu leading his men with careful planning and well thought out strategies. And Senshi helping the unarmed or the wounded.

Skills:
Senshi- Senshi is a very skilled and possibly the greatest Katana Samurai to roam the land. He is also very skilled in hand to hand combat if necessary. His fighting style is a passover aggressive stance, he is flexible with his combat styles being able to defend or attack when the situation calls for it. He has an immense amount of focus allowing him to deflect (a technique were he dodged and slides his blas off of another's) and begin the technique known as Divine strike. His focus is so grad he can cut a falling water drop in heavy rain.
+skilled Katana Swordsman
+Skilled Martial Artist
+High Focus
+ Good stamina management

Shimazu- Shimazu is a master of defense and is arguably the greatest mind and sword of the land. He can always size up a battle and understand what's gonna cost him the least in death, it is the same in a battle where he studies his opponents and figured what he can and can not do. His sheer strength and might just a little over Senshi's but not not too powerful, can be focused in certain areas. He has an ability to keep tracked on a target but not tunnel vision so he can keep weary of his surroundings. His focus also let's him know when a strike is going to give enough damage to kill or to wound severely but if he needs to he will strike to buy time or keep a stalemate.
+Master No-Dachi swordsman
+Excellent hand to hand
+Master Strategist
+Good Stamina Management
+Good focus (Decisive strikes)

Powers/Abilities:
Junkyosha Ki-
These Ki abilities are what make the two families stand out was has made the conflicts last for so long, Junkyosha's Ki is more of an offensive power.

Roaring winds- Senshi gains both a Stamina and Speed boost which he can do by activating it through meditation, decisive strikes, or through a form of adrenaline during his wounded stages.

Divine Strike- Activated the sameway, it is an increase in environmental awareness, increase in blade damage, and an ability to negate blocking so of course a good counter is to dodge.

Banzai- If caught in a rage, all of his abilities gain an increase and he becomes ignorant of damage until his energy is depleted, then he will fall uncoscious and the damage dealt will be felt.

Ki blast- He can focus his energy into his sword or palms in order to create a throwable fire to act as a projectile.

Tokugawa Ki-
Being more defensive he relies on activating his Ki by means of meditation.

Daimyo's Service- Ki is used to create a shield around him, and encase his sword in a damaging energy, this ability helps to attacks from ranged attacks.

Order of the winds- He gains a speed boost which can be used in or out of combat.

Divine's service- Similar to Daimyo's Service only with strength, speed, and perception bonus. This Ki usage can actual tire him out and if used for too long can make him pass out, this form of strength can only be activated by rage.

Ki Blast- As seen above.

Weaknesses:
Junkyosha- Being young he is not very experienced though he is a good warrior. His aggressive fighting style would open him up to some form of attack that is in a defense, and being mixed he also is vulernable to ranged if the shot made is out of his awareness.
-Can have bad timing for strikes.
-Susceptible to mortal wounds
-If caught unfocused he can pay for it dearly.
-Weak against ranged opponents.

Tokugawa- Though he is well skilled, he is not invincible by any means. He can fight an army and win. He can fight a nation but he will not survive. He is most susceptible to certain types of assassins (Mid battle shinobi) and disease due to his aging form.
-Weak using aggressive tactics due to sluggish attacks.
-Susceptible to disease.
-His fighting style is usually defensive which leaves him turtled.
-Though he can counter ranged he can't stop a missle or explosives which he would be forced to dodge or take it.

Gear:
Junkyosha- His Katana, a family heirloom, bandages, herbs, a small knife, canteen, a Hattori clan coin, his armor, a sharpenin stone, and a needle.

Tokugawa- His No-Dachi, Several smaller swords (one for commuting sepoku), a family heirloom, Tokugawa clan coin, a red cloth, and a sharpening stone.

Theme Song:

Finished

Oh no, my good sir. I do not have the power to approve applications for roleplay that would be The Mad Queen The Mad Queen . I liked it because I think that's one very nice CS and one very cool, well-written OC.

I apologize for any confusion.
No problem it's nice to have someone who likes my writing, though I did not necessarily pour my heart into it. Still the gesture is appreciated nonetheless thank you.

obi_wan_kenobi_sith_by_drum_solo_1986-dbb3wh7.jpg

"The Galactic Empire shall fall!" - Lord Kenobi's ending phrase on his speech, motivating the Sith invasion army before invading the Imperial capital of Coruscant.

Name(s): Lord Kenobi (formerly known as Obi-Wan)
Fandom: Star Wars (AU/The Fire Age)
Gender/Sexuality: Male and heterosexual
Personality: This new version of Obi-Wan Kenobi, now also known as Lord Kenobi, has fueled his emotions of anger, hatred, and pride although he is very friendly and honorable when interacting in the members of the League of Sith Camarilla especially Lord Vader, Grand Lord Yoda, and Lady Tano. and he shows authority and dominance within the low-ranks of the Conglomerate such as Sith knights and non force-sensitive soldiers. He is ruthless and will show no mercy to his enemies. After what happen to his 'girlfriend' Satine Kryze and the declaration of Order 66, he isn't the Obi-Wan Kenobi anymore, he became Lord Kenobi, the Dark Lord of the Sith that is affiliated to the Sith Conglomerate that is led by Grand Lord Yoda which his position was a "High Lord" and he is vying for revenge against Darth Sidious and Darth Maul who is currently serving the Emperor as the right hand.
Backstory: In Mustafar, when the Jedi Obi-Wan Kenobi encountered Anakin-turned-Darth Vader, they dueled and dueled until they were on the lava river. Obi-Wan said that he lost Anakin and Chancellor Palpatine was evil and Darth Vader said that the Jedi Order are all evil and Obi-Wan responded back by saying Anakin is lost. And now here is the point-of-divergence, in the original timeline, Obi-Wan fought Darth Vader again, but instead Obi-Wan further questions Anakin's reasoning.

Darth Vader would say, "Of all people your own master disobeyed the Council causing his rejection to be a member." which Vader mentions Qui-Gon Jinn, "Qui-Gonn saw the allegiance of the Galactic Senate placing the favor of the people over the favor of the Force itself. They defined good as a common good rather than the will of the Force. There is no difference than the Sith here. The Jedi use its force against its will and for the benefit to there supposed democracy which is in the eye of beholder. The Force isn't balanced and I was created to do that."

Vader continued, "Qui-Gon followed the Force, he let it to guide his actions and not on the other way around. Open your eyes, Obi-Wan, it's time for you to see the truth behind the lies. We can overthrow the Chancellor-.. together. To bring peace and justice to the galaxy." There, Obi-Wan was convinced what Vader said and Obi-Wan doesn't considered himself a Jedi anymore after what Vader said. Both of them would jump out of the surface, in this timeline, Anakin isn't burned alive or get his limbs cut out by Obi-Wan but instead they joined together to find Palpatine who have just recently established the Galactic Empire. When Palpatine's ship landed, Obi-Wan and Vader went there quickly to intercept Palpatine who call himself now as Sidious. There, Palpatine was confused about why Vader would hang out with Obi-Wan as he was a Jedi. Obi-Wan proved to Sidious that he wasn't a Jedi by choking four clone troopers to death who was guarding him. Palpatine was surprised and satisfied at Obi-Wan. Sidious calls Vader a traitor and uses his Force lightning which Vader deflects Palpatine's force lightning using his blue lightsaber, the three warriors duel until Palpatine can't handle this two warriors, especially at Obi-Wan who fueled his anger and hatred towards Palpatine. He then used Force choke which Palpatine is struggling at Obi-Wan's choke and his eyes became yellow, this was the birth of Lord Kenobi but Vader stopped Ben since Palpatine knows where Padme is. Vader didn't kill Palpatine as he tells the location of Padme. Ben would kick Palpatine's face, which he was knocked out. Ben and Vader would find Padme until they found her on a planet.

After that, Obi-Wan and Anakin who are now known to themselves as Lord Kenobi and Lord Vader wants to find the remaining Jedi whom they want to kill, although they don't know that most of the Jedi survivors fell to the dark side of the force. When Obi-Wan contacted Yoda through the force, he and Vader went to the remote planet of Dagobah to kill Yoda. When they found Yoda and the remaining Jedi, they were ready to kill them all however Yoda's eyes were black and yellow and he could see that he was teaching the young force-sensitive Wookiee, Gungi, in the dark side of the Force. Both of them were surprised that Yoda fell to the dark side of the force too including the remaining of the Jedi whom have just arrived since they were called by Yoda thru the force. Yoda greets them and he explains it to Kenobi and Vader that he wants revenge against Palpatine. Both of them agreed and founded the League of the Sith Camarilla, they would also formed the Sith Conglomerate. Yoda who calls himself now as Grand Lord Yoda, proclaims Obi-Wan (Lord Kenobi) and Anakin (Lord Vader) as the Dark Lord of the Sith without using the title Darth. After that, Dagobah is now a temporarily capital of the Sith Conglomerate and they would secretly build an army to destroy the Galactic Empire.

Three years after, the Sith Conglomerate would secretly expand and would've consolidate their rule in the Sith worlds, they were now ready to invade the Galactic Empire. In 1 BBA (16 BBY), the Sith Conglomerate attacked the planet of an Imperial-occupied Kashyyyk led by Lord Kenobi with the assistance of the Grand Yoda and Lord Vader. When the Wookies saw a teenage Sith wookiee, the Wookies helped the Sith Conglomerate to liberate their planet from the Galactic Empire. After that, the Sith Conglomerate won and the Wookies joined Yoda's cause because they were free from the Imperial control, the Grand Lord promised that Kashyyyk would be under Conglomerate control but they will not be enslaved which the Wookiees agreed. This started the Second Great Galactic War, also known as the Second Great War (secretly known as Third Sith Civil War) between the Sith Conglomerate and the Galactic Empire. With that, the Sith Conglomerate liberated hundreds of planets from the Galactic Empire because of their manpower and unpredicted attacks. The major battle that changed the galactic history was the "Battle of Anaxes" when there hundreds and thousands casualties on both sides, the participants in the battle include Darth Maul, Darth Sidious, Captain Tyber Zann, Lord Vader, Lord Kenobi, and Lady Tano but in the end, the Conglomerate won which they are able to control the gateway of the Core Worlds and that's where the Galactic Empire started to lose hope, meanwhile, Captain Zann; the captain of the Imperial Special Forces stationed in his homeworld Anaxes, who survived the brutal battle, would be executed by Lord Vader by choking Cpt. Zann to death using Vader's force choke. Several months later, the Sith Conglomerate have decided to attack the Core Worlds. With Coruscant be the first to liberate...

In 0 ABA (After the Battle of Anaxes), the invasion of Coruscant have began. Imperial starfighters would attack the incoming two fleets of the Sith Conglomerate that is led by Lord Vader and Lord Kenobi which they were met in heavy resistance. The fight in Coruscant's atmosphere was intense and it took several hours to finish the space battle outside Coru although the Imperials would be soon defeated as they were outnumbered by Sith starfighters. As the Sith invasion force would land to Coruscant, they would be also met with heavy resistance by the Imperial Stormtroopers and Imperial Special Forces as they use guerilla tactics against the Conglomerate forces. The Sith knights would soon annihilate the Imperials. In the Imperial Palace, the Sith knights would storm the palace but they would be trapped outside as the entrance got destroyed, only Lord Vader and Lord Kenobi entered the palace. When they saw Darth Sidious and Darth Maul, Kenobi got enraged when he saw Maul for killing his girlfriend Satine Kryze and also his master Qui Gon Jinn several years ago. Vader would go for Sidious and Kenobi would go for Maul. The duel between Lord Kenobi and Darth Maul was intense until Maul accidentally gained the upper hand which Maul pushed Kenobi to the entrance rubble and Kenobi would get knocked out after his head was hit on the entrance rubble.
Skills:
- Ataru lightsaber form, Form III (mastered), Form V, Form VI
- Tae-Jitsu martial arts
- Able to saber throw
- Military strategist
- Intellectual
- Excellent pilot
- Skilled in hand-to-hand combat

Powers/Abilities:
- Advanced Mind trick/Force persuasion
- Force push
- Force choke
- Force speed
- Force fear
- Force deflection
- Force repulse/Telekenisis
- Force jump
- Tutaminis
- Sound mimicry​

Weaknesses:
An intense rage which he can't control of himself.
Gear:
Lord Kenobi's Sith lightsaber:
Theme Song: N/A​

(Note: As much as I support the new Star Wars Trilogy, the majority of the content I found about Rey on the Disney Wiki/Wookieepedia are some of the most bullshit things I’ve seen, so I’m just going to sum down the useful things.)
Names: Rey [???]
Fandom: Star Wars
Gender/Sexuality: Female, straight
Appearance:
Star_Wars_Rey_Vest__57308_std.jpg
Star-Wars-The-Last-Jedi-Rey-in-Grey-Tunic-Costume-Prop-Lightsaber.jpg
Personality:
Rey is stubborn, headstrong, brave, optimistic, and maintains fierce loyalty to her friends.

After spending years of her life stranded on the deserted planet of Jakku, Rey stumbles upon a small BB unit with secret plans to Luke Skywalker, the Jed Master who had gone missing years ago. When a friend of the droid’s master arrives, Rey is put under danger by the First Order, making her a target to anyone willing to submit to the evil clutches of Kylo Ren and Captain Phasma. Upon leaving Jakku with the Millennium Falcon, the three fugitives run into the famous Rebel General Han Solo and his companion Chewbacca.

After a daring escape through hyperspeed out of Han’s old freighter hangar bay, the fugitives arrive at Takodana, where they meet up with Maz Kanata and look for a new ship, one with the possibility of not being tracked. During their visit, Rey stumbles upon a box in the cellar of Maz’s Castle and finds Anakin Skywalker’s Lightsaber~The exact Lightsaber used in the Clone Wars and Galactic Civil War. Receiving a haunting vision of the Force, Rey leaves, running into the forest of Takodana only to get lost. When the First Order arrives and destroys Maz’s Castle, Rey is soon kidnapped by the evil Kylo Ren and forced to spill any secrets on Luke Skywalker. Luckily, she resists his force mind attacks and even turns the tables, using them against Ren and finding out his deepest secret.

When finding out she is force sensitive, Rey escapes her cell by mind tricking the FN Unit guarding and taking his blaster. Soon enough, she reunites with Finn, Han, and Chewy and helps take down Starkiller Base. Upon the death of Han Solo, Rey and Finn head into the snowy forests, only to confront Kylo Ren, this time with no one to save the two. As Rey is knocked unconscious, Finn tries to fend her off using the Lightsaber of both Anakin and Luke but fails, having Ren’s cross guard tear against his back. When Kylo Ren tries to force pull the fallen Lightsaber to him, he suddenly realizes the saber isn’t being pulled towards him and moves over, watching as the saber flies into Rey’s hand.

One flashy Lightsaber duel later, Rey gains the upper hand by “battle meditating” (One of the various bullshits I found on the Disney Wiki) and utilizing the force to take down Ben Solo. With the planet collapsing and Ben defeated, Rey finds Finn and are both rescued by Chewy in the Falcon. Upon escaping the explosive Death Star III, Rey is met by General Leia and is given new clothing and is sent to Achos, where the missing Master Luke Skywalker is located.

Until The Last Jedi releases and everybody has time to watch it, this version of Rey has just been training with Luke and just a little better with Lightsaber combat and wielding the force.

Skills: Rey is a skilled mechanic and engineer, being able to construct a pair of goggles from Stormtrooper Helmet lenses and pick apart worthy pieces of technology from broken machinery. She can speak Binary as well as Basic (Star Wars English), more than average at hand-to-hand combat, trained in using a staff (Lightsabers in this case too), and also a Master Pilot.

Powers/Abilities: Rey has no abilities outside of the Force. Within the Force includes Force Pull (The traditional kind, not Battlefront-II-Kylo-Ren-kind), Jedi Mindtricks, basic lifting objects (Force Lift? I dunno), and Force Visions (Though personally I don’t see a need for them here)

Weaknesses: The topic of her parents can be a bit sensitive, as the only people that have ever cared for her like a parent would are gone or dead. She can also die by just about anything anyone else would by, and she is still partially inexperienced with a Lightsaber.

Gear: A Quarterstaff, the NN-14 Blaster Pistol (Small blaster yet effective shots: doesn’t reload but does overheat.), and Anakin Skywalker’s Lightsaber.

Quotes:
“I think I can handle myself.” (ewww edgy me no like)
- Rey

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back