• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern What Remains; Blood of Ronin RP Area

These are the darkest days yet, the RCUO (Radiated Creatures of Unknown Origin) have been rampaging since last week, they Annihilated Oregon and will be making it to Seattle soon, which is why you Robins are tasked with the mission of killing the creatures and/or capturing them. You seem to be on equal level from what we’ve seen so be ready as you will be heading out soon.

”Those were the Generals orders, so get off your asses cause we’re heading for Seattle.” James says (James is my character that I didn’t apply for yet so uh yea-You can apply by Messaging me with the template I give at the end of this.)

The 12 Ronin get up and walk to their respective areas in the Helibase. James heads to the living room and waits for their arrival into Seattle. There will be many sacrifices as we have evacuated anyone before Seattle and they have gathered their items, however there are signs that they are multiplying, theres Always been a spike of enerhy after they rampaged through the cities.

James Walks up to you ”Are you ready {Insert name here}?”

```〘Personal〙
✾>Name:
✾>Alias:(Alias are usually the numbers of the subjects and the Ronin are the newest ones so they go from 50 to 62.)
✾>Age:(Must atleast be 21-25)
✾>Gender:
✾>Height:
✾>Weight:
✾>Body Build:(Usually Skinny Muscular.)
✾>Sexuality:

〘Power & Other〙
✾> Affiliation:(If you’re a ronin your affiliation would be the Military.)
✾>

✾> Threat Level:(How strong are they compared to their peers?)
✾> Powers/Skills:(They all usually have varying stats such as speed strength and dexterity, however powers are mostly advanced stats so no super speed or any of that.)
✾> Power/Skills Weakness:

✾>

〘Personality〙
✾> Interests:
✾> Pet Peeves:
✾> Fears an/or Phobias:
✾> Character Flaws:
✾> Fatal Flaw:

〘Backstory〙
✾> Backstory:
```

Users who are viewing this thread