Other What Purpose Do You Think You Have Right Now?

My purpose is to be a disease that everyone hates and you just can't get rid of me. Hope you're all happy to have me because I'm not leaving anytime soon!

My purpose is to be a disease that everyone hates and you just can't get rid of me. Hope you're all happy to have me because I'm not leaving anytime soon!
So... You're supposed to be Coronavirus in America? (JOKE.) [Although America is bad at Coronavirus.]

So... You're supposed to be Coronavirus in America? (JOKE.) [Although America is bad at Coronavirus.]
You could say that, but I want a new name for my virus. I just have to think of one, then my plague will begin! *evil laugh*

.....I like you, you just earned yourself a follower. My Nordvirus will take over the world, only leaving my two favorite things: Lesbians and Animals! Wait, then there's no repopulating. Hmmm?
I just looked at your username and thought Skyrim. Honestly, I feel like this could be a whole Skyrim RP, either group or 1x1. Either two or a group of people manufacturing a disease that ravishes all of Tamriel, starting with Nords, causing the other races to blame it on Nords... Brb, gonna update my 1x1 int check and make an OC (or fan character. Whatever you call it.)

I do not have a purpose. I am a living being, not a tool.
I used to think like that, having a purpose. It gave me depression, and was a waste of my time.
It isn't a healthy way to think. Don't subjugate yourself to others. Enjoy your life.

I used to think like that, having a purpose. It gave me depression, and was a waste of my time.
It isn't a healthy way to think. Don't subjugate yourself to others. Enjoy your life.
Great stuff but isn't it missing the point of the thread?

To tell the world of my stories and current war here in the southeast jungles of Asia, working on pushing the zeonic front back into their foxholes

Then why reply? I'm sorry if I'm being rude, but technically, we are tools in the world. A construction worker's purpose is to build stuff. A teacher's purpose is to teach. An animator's purpose is to animate. If you don't have a purpose and you're a living being, then isn't your purpose to live? In the grand scheme of the universe, isn't our purpose to pave the way for the next generation and populate the Earth?
I'm so sorry that you dealt with a time like that. I hope that you're happier now, even with the pandemic going on.
It isn't a healthy way to think.
There are ways of thinking to make it healthy. Go ahead and go back to my answer to the question. My purpose is to entertain and be entertained. This is a healthy way of thinking about it. Seeing other people's joy makes me happy. You can also look at other's answers and see that people have funny answers that are fun.

Enjoy your life.
When you think about it, everyone's purpose is this. So, everyone has a purpose, regardless of who they are, regardless of where they come from, regardless of their skin color, regardless of their sexuality or gender:

Everyone's purpose is to love yourself and enjoy your life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back