Chitchat What Piercings Do You Have? Or Wish to Have?

Dust Bunnies

Poof I'm in your face...
This is a random chitchat about piercings, experiences and why you like or dislike them. Please respect everyone's opinions about this topic because it is something that is very much on the opinion and choice of a person on if they have them or not. I myself have twelve piercings though, I have had fifteen done.

I myself plan to get more myself, so I wanted to use this to research ideas on what to get, and what everyone's experiences are personally. I'm more than happy to share my own advice too about my piercings. :)

My Piercings (Have & Had)
  • Industrial (One)
  • Rook (One)
  • Forward Helix (One)
  • Daith (One)
  • Helix (One) - Removed Two before getting this one
  • Lobe (Six of them)
  • Snug (Removed due to not healing)
All of my piercings that have been done by cartilage have been done by the needle. Lobe piercings though have been done by the gun. If you look into getting lobe done though, I suggest going to a proper piercing professional due to them using needles, and having a proper rule to the use of materials when it comes to piercings. :)

As of right now I only have my earlobes pierced, but I'd love to have my helix and septum pierced.
I have a friend that just told me about her experiences with her Septum. :) It's quite a nice piercing, with not a majorly long healing period, just letting you know to be careful when you do get it. Clean it twice a day, keep moving the jewellery to a minimum, and another suggestion is going to a titanium bar for it (they look freaking amazing, but also have a property in the metal that helps with helping also anti-allergenic).

Piercings I have:
Lip
Nose
Second piercing on my lobe. ( they're above my gauges.)

When I was younger I wanted a buttload of piercings. I wanted my Septum, another lip piercing and an eyebrow piercing, several cartilage piercings. However, I've quickly changed my mind on that. I like having two facial piercings. I think I look good with them. I've also got a low pain tolerance and that's why I've strayed from the idea of getting more.

The one piercing I would like to have again would be industrial. It was really cool for the short period of time that I had it in. ( though I know it's going to hurt that's why I've avoided getting it done.)

Piercings I have:
Lip
Nose
Second piercing on my lobe. ( they're above my gauges.)

When I was younger I wanted a buttload of piercings. I wanted my Septum, another lip piercing and an eyebrow piercing, several cartilage piercings. However, I've quickly changed my mind on that. I like having two facial piercings. I think I look good with them. I've also got a low pain tolerance and that's why I've strayed from the idea of getting more.

The one piercing I would like to have again would be industrial. It was really cool for the short period of time that I had it in. ( though I know it's going to hurt that's why I've avoided getting it done.)
I was like that myself when I was much younger, now I have settled on the idea of just getting my nose done because it's a small piercing. Something that would look nice. What's your experiences with a nose piecring are they good?

Nose piercings are pretty good in my opinion. Like you said, they're small and not too noticeable unless you wear a nose ring.

The healing time for one isn't extremely long ( I think about 3 weeks before you can change it out. I don't quite remember. ) You do have to be careful with it because the jewelry easily catches on clothes, blankets, etc. Take a note from me, you don't want to rip that out when it's still healing. It hurts so badly. You can't rotate the jewelry when you first get it pierced, you'll cause the skin to bubble up around the piercing hole.

Pain wise, getting it done isn't too bad. I teared up a bit but it was very manageable.

i currently only have two lip piercings (snakebites) but i plan on getting a lot more once i'm a bit better off financially. i really like the look of piercings, and they suit my style.

pain-wise, i barely winced getting my snakebites, and i've cried over a flu shot... so they're really not that bad in my opinion. i honestly expected far, far worse.

i currently only have two lip piercings (snakebites) but i plan on getting a lot more once i'm a bit better off financially. i really like the look of piercings, and they suit my style.

pain-wise, i barely winced getting my snakebites, and i've cried over a flu shot... so they're really not that bad in my opinion. i honestly expected far, far worse.
I think the difference in pain between a needle for a flu shot, and piercing is you get a bit of a rush when you have a piercing and you don't when it comes to needles. I actually faint for other types of needles.

Mate, I don't wanna get infection.

Even then, these piss-poor accessories make you look either like a punk or some kinda weird-assed goth.

Hm.
I haven't had many piercings. For a while I only had one ear piercing, but I pierced the other in middle school to match. I added on to those another time a few months later. I started stretching my lobes in highschool and got a tongue piercing, both of which I removed after graduating for different reasons (Mostly for the sake of getting jobs). Everything is just about healed up now. I'm down to two lobe piercings I hardly wear anything in again, but I want to get an industrial sometime in the future.

Ahhh piercings. I love them as long as they look good on either myself or other people ya know? Everyone has a different style and piercings should suit them. ^^

As for me I have my ear lobes pierced once; a helix and rook on the left ear; a helix and daith on the right ear.

I would love to get more on my ears but they are too small and it would look so crowded XDDD

I do want to get a double belly button piercing, my nose pierced, my right eyebrow pierced, possibly the tongue web pierced, aaaaaaaaand some lip piercings. I don't think I have left any out XD

I've only got a few to be honest: lobes, one at the top of my right ear (I don't know the technical terms) and I recently had my nose done.
I wouldn't mind getting more, but I'm more of a tattoo person personally (I have 5 so far with loads more planned).

A year ago, I had a double helix, septum, tongue, medusa and industrial piercing. I took them all out in order to work in a bank.

Of those, I miss my medusa the most. Maybe I'll get it redone one day.

Also, I have a horror story to tell! The second week of having my tongue piercing in, I actually bit the bar in my sleep and ripped my tongue wide open. I woke up with a pool of blood in my mouth and went to work like that. The bleeding went on for over 4 hours before my manager told me to leave, so I went back to my parlor. The person who pierced it took out the jewelry and eventually it stopped bleeding when we applied a lot of pressure to the wound. I probably should have gone to the ER first, but I'm not a fan of doctors. (Read: I hate going into hospitals.)

The healing process, after having torn my tongue open, was not my favorite to say the least. There's no indication of an accident now, but I don't think I'll get that one redone, haha!

Last edited:
I've got a nose ring bruh. I kinda want a monroe, snake bites, or a septum but I can't make up my mind.

I just have the regular ear peircings
I had cartilage piercing but it got infected so I had to take the earring out and it closed up but I want it done again
I also was spider bites and a nose piercing

I have two piercings in my lobe. Due to my career, I cannot have facial piercings (have duo piercings is pushing it <-< ), but if it was acceptable I would definitely get snake or spider bites. It fits my preferred style. For now I'll just get tattoos, got my first one recently and it didn't hurt as much as I would've expected (I abhor needles, mind you, but it only hurt because I had sunburn at the time...).

As for ear piercing pain... well, I was little and an idiot and had Walmart do my first ones. That was painful. They did my second ones, but the gun got stuck in my freaking ear and the holes weren't equal. Both hurt and got infected immediately afterward. However, when I got the duos redone at a tattoo and piercing place, it didn't hurt at all and didn't get infected.

I currently only have my bridge pierced, my right nostril and both my earlobes stretched but I have had my labret done twice, my tongue and my eyebrow pierced as well as my smiley (Woohoo high school me) Though I dont plan on getting anymore piercings im working on my tattoo collection now and will be getting my forehead done in the near future. (Definitely dont suggest unless you are 100% sure and work like I do in my own business)

I don't have any piercings, although I have been playing with the thought of getting Snake Bites sooner or later.

I do not have any piercings and do not intend to change that for a couple of reasons... One, I think I'd look silly with them, Two, I can get clip ons that stay on my miniscule ears if I so desire...and 3, I'm scared of needles (I have not ever had shots btw and went pale in terror when donating blood)

I used to have my earlobes pierced, but i think those grew back in since i don't wear earrings anymore.

I don't particularly want any piercings. I don't think they'd match my boring wardrobe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back