• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐จ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ง๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ž (seeking long term partner)

cavitea

๐๐š๐ง๐œ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ง
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
the sun.
โSome people are so much sunshine to the square inch.โž

hello hello, welcome to my tiny interest check. you can call me many things during your stay in my humble abode but i also take cav. read over this page to learn about me and the way that we can be together. my pms are open for any interest and i would love to brainstorm together, no matter if you have an itch you don't see here or not. i am also available on discord for ooc only once we have established a plot. writing samples are appreciated but not necessary!

about us & i

> above the age of 18, I myself am in my early twenties

> i enjoy all pairings in romance settings but can be a bit picky! platonic is amazing too!

> quality over quantity. i like to feel like i'm settling down to read a nice addition when i roleplay, not watching a racecar through our plot. i average around 600+ words and can easily go over if deeply invested in the plot but quality always comes first!

> lit. to advanced lit. mistakes happen with spelling and grammar but i would hope that we can be on a similar level!

> enjoying ooc chatter, i adore making friends with my partners and want the same with you! i am comfortable doing this both over pms and through discord. expect mood boards and playlists from me

> reply at a rate of at least once a week. life is a real thing and i will always accommodate and understand but let me know if you'll be gone for awhile! i'm also open to being poked myself during the weeks where i get swamped by work so no worries!

genres
high fantasy, modern fantasy, slice of life, modern, supernatural, horror, mystery, romance

craving
addiction themes; criminal ; darker themes; fraternity/jock tropes; complex dynamics; medical doctor and mercenary; angst; single father and best friend; romance; florist and mafia member

wordbank
best friends to lovers; soulmates; serial killers; grey morals and government uprisings; addiction and the supplier; past relationships reunion; pretend dating; university; supernatural; athletes, monsters; beauty and the beast; forbidden love; medical; rock stars; vampire; single parents
โin that moment, the moon and the sun shared the sky.โž
the moon.

ยฉ PASTA

hello hello, welcome to my tiny interest check. you can call me many things during your stay in my humble abode but i also take cav. read over this page to learn about me and the way that we can be together. my pms are open for any interest and i would love to brainstorm together, no matter if you have an itch you don't see here or not. i am also available on discord for ooc only once we have established a plot. writing samples are appreciated but not necessary!

about us & i

> above the age of 18, I myself am in my early twenties

> i enjoy m//, and nb// in romance settings. i'm very picky with picking female opposites, forgive me!

> quality over quantity. i like to feel like i'm settling down to read a nice addition when i roleplay, not watching a racecar through our plot. i average around 600+ words and can easily go over if deeply invested in the plot but quality always comes first!

> lit. to advanced lit. mistakes happen with spelling and grammar but i would hope that we can be on a similar level!

> enjoying ooc chatter, i adore making friends with my partners and want the same with you! i am comfortable doing this both over pms and through discord. expect mood boards and playlists from me

> reply at a rate of at least once a week. life is a real thing and i will always accommodate and understand but let me know if you'll be gone for awhile! i'm also open to being poked myself during the weeks where i get swamped by work so no worries!

genres
high fantasy, modern fantasy, slice of life, modern, supernatural, horror, mystery, romance

craving
addiction themes; criminal ; darker themes; fraternity/jock tropes; complex dynamics; medical doctor and mercenary; angst; single father and best friend; romance; florist and mafia member

wordbank
best friends to lovers; soulmates; serial killers; grey morals and government uprisings; addiction and the supplier; past relationships reunion; pretend dating; university; supernatural; athletes, monsters; beauty and the beast; forbidden love; medical; rock stars; vampire; single parents

Last edited:
bump while i reply to interest!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back