Video Games What older games need an HD remake?

Without question: Tekken 3.

Maybe the 1st Onimusha, it was for PS2 I think so backwards compatibility w/ PS4

And Conker's Bad Fur Day for sure. (N64 to Switch pls)

I would absolutely love to see a remastered version of the game "Legendary"
Second to that I'd be ecstatic if I saw a new stalker game, or even a high def version of ANY of the old ones. Ahhhh the old days

I think it would have to be a full remake rather than only a HD upgrade but I would really love to have Terranigma from the Snes brought back. Such an amazing game, the story, the characters, even the combat system (considering it's age). I imagine it with an air similar to the nier games.

A man can dream.

Since we were just talking about this, Ace Combat Zero, 4, and 5.

Get on this shit so I can finally let my PS2 rest in peace Namco!

I think it would have to be a full remake rather than only a HD upgrade but I would really love to have Terranigma from the Snes brought back. Such an amazing game, the story, the characters, even the combat system (considering it's age). I imagine it with an air similar to the nier games.

A man can dream.

I feel like the whole 'trilogy' of Soul Blazer, Illusion of Gaia, and Terranigma would be fascinating to see with modern technology. They can throw in Actraiser too since if we're dreaming why not dream big?

Primal Rage. Dinosaur-like gods awaken from their slumber and start giving each other the beat-down. In other words: Mortal Kombat meets Jurassic Park meets Cthulhu Mythos.

Knights of the Old Republic II , fully restored and remastered by Obsidian themselves , with as little EA involvement as possible , made complete without any DLC shenanagins just like the old days. It was almost the best game story ever (not to mention one of the best Star Wars stories ever) , until Lucasarts had to push a Christmas release date. Imagine how incredible it'd be if it was fully restored. Bonus points if there was also a KOTOR I remaster , but to me it's less important than KOTOR II finally being complete and getting the recognition it truly deserves - though a KOTOR I remaster is significantly more likely to happen.

Persona 2: Innocent Sin, but updated to add Mara as a bonus Persona.

Tell me with a straight face that you don't want to battle Hitler with a demonic penis in HD.

I'd honestly like to see a remake of Bioshock Remastered tho, the HD graphics in that game have their flaws
Flaws being not rendering unless you're too close to bother with HD graphics or not, making the whole point of HD graphics useless
Also Saints Row II. And a proper port of it to PC.

Legend of Dragoon & Lunar Silver Star Story would be two I'd love to see remade. Oh, and Xenogear/Saga games too.

SMT I, II, and III
I and II because I want to play them but damn, they're pretty dated, don't feel like getting an emulator, and playing on my phone is too hard.
III because it's a God-Tier game and I want more endings, maybe like a True Freedom Ending, and Serph from Digital/Quantum Devil Saga as an ultimate boss.

Bruh I would give a foot to be able to play a Dragon Age: Origins HD remaster on PC or Playstation 4.
I hope every day that David Gaider will make a tweet hinting at a DA:O remastered being released. I would probably cry real tears.

I'm going to go way back because I would love to see a modern remake of the original Legend of Zelda for NES, Metroid, and Final Fantasy.

KOTOR I & II, Star Wars Empire At War and FOC, Star Wars Battlefront I & II, GTA San Andreas, the Jedi Knight series and Star Wars Dark Forces.

NES Legend of Zelda and the Minish Cap would be cool to see remade. Same with Paper Mario TTYD. Those games were like, my childhood. ;-;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back