Video Games What older games need an HD remake?

DemetrioMachete

Messiah of the New Night
Was there an old game you played night and day? Just how old was it? How much fun could you suck from it? How would you like to play a remastered version of those games in PS4? Nintendo Switch? Xbone? PC

For me, it would be...
  • Army Men: Sarges Heroes (N64)
  • Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks (XBOX, PS2)
  • Ready 2 Rumble Boxing (N64)
  • Donkey Kong 64 (N64)

There was some talk of a Diablo 2 remaster as part of the 20th anniversary of the Diablo franchise this year, which could be pretty cool, but seems kind of unlikely based on some stuff I read.

Also still looking forward to the first part of the FF7 remake, whenever that ends up coming out.

I've always heard excellent things about the Panzer Dragoon series but it currently exists in an awkward limbo as most of the games were for the Sega Saturn. So I'd say any one of those or the XBOX Panzer Dragoon game, Panzer Drgaoon Orta. I actually own a copy of that but my old-ass XBOX isn't hooked up anymore.

I'd make a pact with the devil to get an HD remake, or perhaps a sequel to Ghost Master.

That game is like a raging boner to any player that likes strategy and/or tactics and supernatural themes.

Personally, Shin Megami Tensei If...needs atleast a translated re-release on the Switch. It doesn't even have to be an HD remake or anything, just re-release it on Nintendo E-Shop translated and a lot of fans would be happy.

I kinda want to see the first Spyro game remodeled with a more detailed world and art style.

Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles. Kind of an unusual game, but if it were remade on the Wii U and used synced 3DS systems for the other players, they could not only easily port the game, but also improve upon it in a number of ways using the touchscreens rather than the GBA screens they had at the time.

I seriously NEED to see an up to date spyro, I mean they're already doing it with Crash, why not our favourite purple dragon?

Has anyone ever played an old game called Arx Fatalis? It was a pretty fun little RPG about a fantasy society that gets stuck living in a layered underground cavern after an armageddon-type event. I would love to see that concept be given an HD makeover and released today.

Honorable mentions: any of those first Star Wars games from the 90's, the original Dawn of War, and Daggerfall

I think it would be interesting to see a remake of two brothers. It's a wonderful game, but the animation is so chunky that it makes it hard to look at for me.(๑ ˊ͈ ᐞ ˋ͈ )ƅ̋

I would love it if they made a remake of Turok that was actually good. I think the series should be given a revival in similar fashion to the newest Doom

PS4:
Star Wars Battlefront 1 and 2. Definitely.

Harry Potter & the Chamber of Secrets.

Spider-Man 2. That one's a classic.

The Incredibles. Dunno how popular it was, but I honestly thought it was a great game.

Sled Storm (2002).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back