Anime & Manga What manga do you wish they would make into an anime?

Fable

₮ⱧɆ ₥Ɏ₮Ⱨ, ₮ⱧɆ ⱠɆ₲Ɇ₦Đ, ₮ⱧɆ ₣₳฿ⱠɆ
Administrator
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
<p>

I've read a ton of manga and I am still reading (or plan to read) a ton more. However, some of them I <em>really</em> wish would get an anime series. One off the top of my head is Immortal Rain, even though the ending was disappointing to me, I really enjoyed most of it. Another would be Cat Street, and I'll stop there before I pull up my list...

</p>

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like to see them make a manga of Watashi ga Motete Dousunda (kiss him, not me). I'd also like to see 1/2 prince as an anime, but MMO animes are pretty generic nowadays so perhaps it's better off not being an anime. Watashi ga Motete Dousunda would make a great anime though. There's a legitimate lesbian (or maybe bi) girl who's pursuing the main character in addition to a whole bunch of fun guy characters. It'd be interesting to see how they animate it, and it's got a very simple premise that would be easy enough to produce. Maybe if it gets popular enough it'll happen.

Yeah, I thought abou 1/2 prince myself, but I stopped reading it a while ago because I had reached the end of the scanlations, though I do know the ending because it's based off a book and the ending would probably come off strange in an anime to most.

I would rejoice if an anime was made of Kase-san. There was a five or so minute dialogue-free adaptation, but it wasn't enough to do the manga justice. It deserves a full adaptation.
My other choice would be Happy Sugar Life. I'd be way into that.

No lie, I'd love to see Akumetsu get some sort of OVA adaption rather than a 12-13 episode season, especially with how things have been in terms of politics for the rest of the world. But, it's never going o happen. xD

There's a manga called For My Daughter I Might Even Be Able to Defeat the Demon King that I really think should get adapted into an anime. It's a cute slice of life fantasy series about an adventurer who finds takes in a little girl and decides to take care of her. In my opinion I'd like to see more stuff like this in the fantasy genre such as Spice and Wolf.
I'll also have to pick the Madoka Magica manga spin-offs. I already love the original magica and the spin-offs are just as good.

Honestly, I'd like to see V.B. Rose or Kitchen Princess get an adaptation, but only because I'm a sucker for cheesy romances in animation >w>
Also a reboot of Pandora Hearts because the ending of the anime sucked compared to the manga XD

I'm currently dying for One Punch Man Season 2. Dying. And I don't even read manga, or watch Japanese Anime, except for that one.

Definitely Kumo Desu Ga, Nani Ka? In my opinion. Never before had a spider been so cute and adorable. Humor is great and the battle scenes aren't too shabby. Though the earlier parts may focus too much on Kumoko (MC) they can also insert the side stories to further flesh out the world. Of course the fun starts once Kumoko gets out of the labyrinth.

Horimiya would also be an excellent one. A light hearted romcom about a studious and popular girl and a weird otaku-looking guy who both have secrets of their own. A very funny and relatable story about friendship, family, and love. It is very humorous while still having its fair share of deep and sensitive moments. The characters are all lovable and teir interactions with each other always ends up to be interesting to say the least.

Season 2 of Hataraku Maou-sama also sounds pretty good, especially since the awfully cute and adorable Asus Rammus would be in it.

maoh juvenile remix

its really not well known at ALL, and i only read it because it happened to be at my library however long ago but it's still one of my favorites today, and im desperately looking for scanlations of the spin-offs made by the same author.

otherwise, oyasumi punpun. it's more popular and kind of a cult classic, it's something that's personal to me with amazing art and a dark but very realistic story. people have said that an animated adaption wouldn't really work but i see no reason why it couldn't

It is manga but not exactly a comic. Its a webcomic. Nano List, I think it would be great as a show, I don't know why it hasn't stirred interest yet.

I kind of want to see Hana to Akuma be an anime, but I mean... There are so many options.

Like Witch Hunter (which I have seen a lot of lmao-) and another season of Karneval would be nice.

1/2 prince's ending was kind of anticlimatic. Or, I guess they never really explored the world enough and it felt.. Well, there was more to be desired. I would still definitely watch it if it was an anime.

Not really a manga, but I really wish that there was a Studio Ghibli animation series! I love the art and story-telling style in Studio Ghibli movies, and I'd be interested to see what a ghibli-style anime would be like and what it'd be about.

Kinnikuman I feel needs an updated anime. I was kind of hoping that with the series getting a revival a few years ago that it would go the same route as some of these other older mangas getting new anime series.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back