Other What made you feel good today?

Waking up to my dog staring at me and then getting super happy when she realized I was awake.

Finished some personal writing I was doing and started some art work. I've been struggling a lot with writing and painting lately, so it feels really nice to be able to do them both again even with everything else going on.

My friends and I started podcasting! Itโ€™s really fun and kinda keeps us entertained while being just creative and goofy. We donโ€™t really do it to gain an audience. Itโ€™s another outlet to connect outside lockdown.

I finally learned how to make Kimchi correctly! It turned out really good, though the suspense of if it would turn out good killed me, having to wait 3 days for it to be fully done was such a wait! But I love how it turned out.

Being off from work after a while. Finishing another book in the To Your Eternity manga. Just relaxing in general.

Today I got to be home alone for the first time in months. Having my mom be home all the time was very high stress, but she had to go to her physical for her new job today. And I found out that she starts work in exactly one week! Ah I am so happy <3 I can finally have the house to myself (aside from my dogs and bird but they're good company!)

Finally finding the motivation to do what I have to do at work and seeing my accomplishments come to fruition. Realizing that others actually see me as a mentor and I should never fail them.

แ•ฆ(รฒ_รณห‡)แ•ค

Got food in my belly, a working AC, a fully charged Nintendo switch, and a cat that's feeling extra snuggly. Life's good.

I'm trying to learn a song from my fav series and today I managed to play the intro which already sounded recognizable.

Knowing that even after my important files got corrupted after I did a mistake during the personalization of my windows during an update (I turned it off), I still have my notes for my Pokemon Black and Black 2 Nuzlocke stories :3

I woke up today, opened my window. I saw a bee just doing its thing pollinating the flowers and you know what. It was curiously satisfying to watch.

Discovered a rare build while playing around in the builder on NBA 2k21 next gen that will havenโ€™t seen before but only heard about recently being a possible build name.

Watching RogueRxyce! and a song from the Teskey brothers I havenโ€™t heard before.

Listening to some Teskey brothers music outside of that YT channel from my phones playlist.

today after a having a bad nightmare, it was the smell of rain after a huge storm last night, getting my favorite snacks, and listening to old selena songs that really cheered me up

I spent the last two weeks with my aunt, and it was great (I have never slept better) but I missed my doggo. The last two mornings I got to cuddle in bed with her and wake up with her next to me. I missed it so much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back