• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings What kind of roleplay would you like to participate in?

Pick a genre(s)

• Adventure

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • Cyberpunk

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Fantasy

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Historical

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Horror

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Mystery

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Romance

• School/Slice of Life

• Super Powers

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Undefined (Write In)

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Taska Vilna

Psychological Hacker
I'm gonna write something, im going to make SOMETHING.

I just need an idea that people will take interest in.

so gimme all you've got.

I would definitely join a fantasy RP that goes something like Arslan Senki (which I love to bits).

It's about a prince who lost his kingdom to invaders. Forced into hiding, he earns a group of allies and friends that have sworn loyalty, and will help rebuild an army to retake the kingdom. Sorcery is a thing, but rare and usually cast by evildoers. The group would have about 7 people, including the prince/princess depending on what you want. Personally, I just want to play an evil crusader that tries to hunt down the prince, so I can use this bad boy:
bGN9V0ORrSoLuz82TQzIKqJyPKwMAPnpPykhRHFH5re-aCi3Pf_5dwtkQVAf7BgSCk1AZ7pC8wTktXQP7gCEzXwI_mcB3z0JwjHhYzuCtN3tKDn1kEdoiDzafpZkOu_de2khnhor

I'll be real with you, this might be my second-least desired idea, but I'll fuckin do it. Let's see where this goes over the next few days. 😤

Well, I didn't mean actual Crusaders, I just wanted something like Arslan Senki, and for me to use Lord Nicholas.

My guy, we can have our cake and eat it too. We don't need historical roman catholic crusaders to have a crusade. Those guys we're pricks anyway. U w U

lol wow that's a few hundred years of people to throw onto a boat and send to a new land

wait

jk imma stop my history jokes there lol i have a self-assessed vague understanding of history outside of my lifetime haha

Gintama, but Camelot. I don't even have any idea about the plot or anything, but the idea of modern civilization with over-the-top medieval european aesthethic, aliens, meta humor and King Arthur kissing Darth Vader's ass sounds fun.

dude camelot is my THING (edit: i have no idea what gintama is tho)

le morte d'artur??? DO NOT THINK SO SMALL AS ALL THE REST HAVE DONE

for there are a thousand tales and a thousand daring deeds and like THE KNIGHTS ARE SO COOL they have manners :)

I've already begun piecing together a tale of tales involving an oblong table of various characters from across the land, to aid the brave k̸̡̡̧̨̛̛̛̛̙͎̻͙̹̯͖͓̤̲̥̫̙͕̗̫͎̤̣͖͖͚͓͖̗͚̦͔̞̥̰͔͉̥̝̪͙̥͓̫̼̬̙̤̱̯̠̫̺͎̻̖̰̖̬̳̣̬͈̦̹͙̜̝̼̖̱̒͒̅̎̉̋͌̅̿̄̋̽͌͋̐̍͒̋̿̀͌̉͒̌̀̌̉̀̽͆̽̎́̄̎͌̈́̾̊̓̒̀͑̑́͋̐͊̃̀̒̀̈̊͐̽̌̅́̾̈́͆͂̾͘̕̚̚͘͘͜͜͠͝͠͝͠͝͝͠͠͠͠ͅͅͅͅñ̸̢̨̨̨̢̢̡̨̨̨̧̧̨̡̨̛̛̛̛̼̳͙̝̤̝̺̭̺̯͖͖̣̤̼̫̠̝̘̪̝̘̭̲̻͔͍̣̲̣͇̤̜͓̥̬̜͕̭͕̫̺̖͈͔̙͉̱̻͚̭̬̺͇̫̱̼͈̲͚͙̹͙̫͎̬͖̗̥̖̪̳̦̪̞͎͎̪̙̭̤͙̖̰̩͈̬̩̻͍̺͔̜̞̤̟̲̻͕͚̱̜̫͖̭̜͍̘̳̘̗͓̪͉̗̩̫̘̣͕͖͍̰̬͙͙̳̹͕̺̩̮͎̜̱͚̬̳̘͍̙͓̯̟̹̏͛͌̈́͋̌̊̎̈́̄͆͊̓͆̓̊͛̉̑͋̔̿̾͌͆̿̏̔̒͒̃̇̍́̾͆͂̌͊̒͐̀̽͂̔͗̿̿̋̃̀͌͒̌̊̍̆̀̈́̄̈̅͊̒̾́̆̅͌͐̀̒́̒̋̾͐̆̈̋̈́͗̔̊͊̾͋̈̐̅̄͌̆̀̍͂̄́͌̊̔͂͛̑͆̔̔͗́͗͗̎̏͑̿̽̐̊̍̾̿̓̅͋͆͒͑͌̾̀̊́̈̾̓̓̄̅͂̈́̾͑̆͐̏͊̃̄̌͐́̊͗͂̇̈́̋̐̓̃̏́̃́̑͆̑̔̌̂͛͒͗̈́̈́̍̀͊́̂̚̚̕̚̕͘̚͘͘̕̚̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅĩ̷̧̡̨̡̢̨̡̨̧̨̢̡̢̧̛̛̛̛̼̩͙̩͕̺̞͍̩̳̺̩̪̳͔̞̭͈̤̝͈̪͈̜̠͕̫̺̹͔̜͓̼̮̹͍̻͓͎̟̹͍̻̱̰̥̰̭̯̖̭̭̲̮̲͍̦͕̹̙͚͉̹͚̪̭̻̣̝̰̫̳̳̥̙̩͖̤̲͇̝̯͙̭̬̼̼̯̜͈̣̩̰̥͍͇̙̪͕̰͓̦͓̱͔͔͖̭̯̬̝̠̩̹̭̩̞̖̹̪̥̺̯̻̬̤̯̺̙͓̮͎̖̰̜̗̪̯͈̲̭̺͖̰̞͔̹͇̻̺̠̜̼̼̙͙̗̫̯͓̫̯͚̑̾͒͌̋̾̄̿̌͆̅̓̂̈́̓̈́́̀͆͋̄͋͌̃̋̿́͆̌͊̋̆͆̅̋̈́̉̏̐͒̅̓͂̏̉̍̿͗̌̌̈́̀̃̒̍̂͂̊̎̔̿̈̉̈́̓͋̈́̆͋͆̈́̔̈́̓̋́͐̈́̑̓̆̊̎͊́̽͆͐̏̽̐̑̔́̉͊̎̈̀̀̃̍̈̽̇̔̋͒̒͌͐̀̿̋̑̏̄͗̒̇̒̀͋̅͐͗̀̾̈́̏̿̉̓̔̒̃̀̄́̆̂͑̈́̍̋͒̃͆͋̔̇̊͂̀̔̈́͆͊́̓͑̀̑̂̎̽̓͋͑́̏͘͘͘̚̚̚͘̕͘̚͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͠͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅg̷̨̡̡̡̧̧̨̨̡̡̡̨̢̢̡̛̛̛̟͉̗̦̺͈̪̩̱͈̹͕̭͎̹͓̦͕̟̺͖̳͎̲̪̬̲̲̳̯̲̩̻̘̫͈̹̩̫̖̫͚̩̮̘̝̯̙͎̺͇͈͖̣͍̙͕̺̙̥̣̬͚̳͇̠̘̖̦̖̠̳̰͈̼̪̼̟̬̘͔̻͚̮̳̰̪͕͓̠̩̼̮̗͓̖͚̩͔̯͕̀͒́̏̔̊͑̅̈́̑̄̈́̆̑̽̾̀̄͆͊͊̉̔͂̇̀̈́́̈́͑͐͋̋̈̀͂͐͌̒̒̌̏̈́̀͋͆̌̓̌̓̇̈́̓̒͗͗̑́̿̏͑̀͑͐̓̒̉̀̎̒̿͑̏̒̋͐͋̂͑̃̀͋̆̽̅͐͛̓̂́̉̑̈͋͐̂͑͂̆̐͒̅͛̈́͗̀͒̑̀̉̔̀̓͌̎̀́̅̅̽͌̄̄͊̈̉͗̿̂͌́͗̾͐̉͐͛̈́̈́͐̈̔̂̊̀̏̎̒̿̓͌́͑͌̀̓̊̌̀̉̓͗̇̌̄̑̉̍̂̈́͆̊̈̑̊̓͒́͌̅̉̆͛̈̂̍̅͊̏̄̊̏̆̅͊̀̈́̆͂͆̌̿̉̓̈́̑͊͘̚̚̚͘̚͘͘̚͘̚̚͘͘̕͘̕̕̕̚̚̕͜͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͠͝͠͠͝ͅͅḩ̷̡̨̧̨̨̢̨̨̡̨̨̢̨̨̧̡̨̧̛̛̛̙͎̜̼̻̲͍̠̰̳͔̼̯̦̦̱̤̹̰̳̝̺̠̪̗͇͎̝͚̟͇̟̥̦̙̺͓̣̥͎̞̪̱͉͖̙̜̣̣̠̥̥͕̗̼͉̺̤̭̼̱͔̯̲͎̲͇̗̯͈͚̝̰̭̭̻̟̣̜͓̤̣̘̣̝̰̤͙̘͍̱̞̻͖̭͖͉̟̙̳̼̱̦̯̻̣̙̮̩̰͓͕̯̫̲͈̗̳͉͓̤̭͉̤̬̤͇͎̜͎̱̖̱̲͙͉̲͔̲͓̟̱̦̬̠̼͇̲̽͗̈̾̅̓̃̿̃͗̓͑͗͋̽̑̒̓̓̊͊̐͑̑́̒̅́̀͛̾̃͛̆̐̈́͛̀̍̆̅̒̏̇̅͑̐͆̇͊̓̑̓̋̾̇̓̇͂̓̇̓͊͒̌̑͛́̓̑̂̅̌͋́̈́̽̍̊̌̏͋̈̑̈́̌̾̇̔̈́̀̇̈́̂͗͑͐́͒̂̋͛͒̃͛̃͒̒̎͑͌̐̄̉̈͐̓͒̈́̈́͗̀̑̌̀́̽́͆̓͒̾̆̐̈̾͐̿͆̒̈́̓̿̋̉͘͘̕̕̚̕͘̕͘̚͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅt̷̢̡̨̧̨̡̧̢̧̧̧̡̨̧̡̡̛̛̛̛̛̼͕͈̯̳͍͚͙̲̹̪͍̪̟̭̜̝͕̯͖͈͇͇̦̤̝̭͕̠̭̘͔͍̠͚̘̭̹̜̹͖̰̫̖͈͕̖̫͍͍̲̞̬̱̲̫͔̳͙͉̻̱͙̼̪̜͓͉̼̟̩̫̩͖̟͚͔͚̘̺̭͓͖̙̙͚͖̞͍͕̰̰͚̦̖̭̭͚͙̮̠͔̝͓̯̦̲͓̙͇̥͈͕͈͓̹̝̼̮̺͚̻͔̳͇͕̺̘̥͚̣̤̟̹̫̠͈̹̟̯̰̞̯̞͈̱̞̯͕̣͖̻̲͎̬̰̤͇̞̱͓̭̫͉̱͓͍͎͕̱̰̜͍͔̖̥̝̳̙̐́̋̉̄͌̔͐̿̽͐̄͂̓̀͂̅́̏̍̓͛̋̈́̾̾͋̆̄͆̾͑̾͋̉́̎̽̅̊̑͑̆̓̐͐̏̽̔̍͂́̿̂̍̈͗̓͑̽̅̂̈́͊̀̀̐̅̍́͛͌̒͗̔̆̂̑̐̋̄̅͂̊̈́́͆́͑̌̍͊̇̄͂́̍̊̿̇̒͆̈́̾̀̿̿͂̔̓̄̈̈́̈́̔͐͑̽̑͛͐̔̀͌̀͛̒͋͑͂͋̉̓̊͌̆͊̊̿̉̄̕̕̕̕̚̕̕͘͘͘̚͘̚͜͠͠͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅ ̴̡̢̡̨̨̨̡̧̨̢̡̛̛̛̤͉̗͉͈̞͉̣̹͈͇̗͙̱̰̗̣͚̳͚͎̺͔͚͓͓̻̠͕͍̥̼͖͓͚̙͙͚̰͙̜̘̘̜̬̖͖̩͕̮̠͈͚̦̱̗͖̤͍̣̬͙͉̬̞̬͎͉͇̻̮̙̩̬̙̜̻̩̰̮̫̠̺̗̙̥͓̖͚̮̠͍̙̪̬̖̙̦̪̤͕͉͙̱̹̻̜̦̲̜̹̦̬̝͍͓̲͓͓̥̭̰͈̺̫͉̞͉͍̙̞͍͉̦͉̗̯͚̝̱͇͕̦̠̼͍͚̯̮̼̤̯͔͚̦̫̯͚͈̥̖̱̌̊̔̂͋̔͗̐̇̅̀̋͐̈́̍̔̈͂͒̽̍͛͑̾̍͆̌̈́̌́̇͑̉͌͂̏̄͗͋́̎̂͛̃̓̔̀͗̊͋̍͊̎̂̏̆͒̈́́̃͑̾͗͒̃̈́̌̓̍̓̀͂̋̈́̄̿̓́̓̍͗̅̄̈́̃̎̏̎̑̌̄̾̒͛̄̀̆̎͋̈́͐̋͗̚̕̕̕̕͘̕͘͘̕̕͜͜͜͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅc̷̡̨̨̡̨̡̧̡̧̛̛̛̠̲̞̻̗̩̜̺̪̹̮̼̰̼̖̙̖̜̠̥͕̭̻͕̭̩̰̣͍͔͇̻̭̘̟̫͙̹͕̱͖͕̥͙͙͓͔̹͎͚̬̝̝̖̣̱̦̟̜̝̟̪̪̯̞̺͙̙̬̬̲̟̻̱̝̣̩͕̮̮̘̯̤̙̳̹̭̥̥̙̙̟̺̠͍͉͙̦̭̋͂̔̂̒̍́͛̄̀̀͋̋̅̃̃̑̉̂̂̓̂̒͆̈́͂̈́̆̾͒͋̉̊̌̂̽̒͛̽̇́̋̈́̑̋͊͛́̌͆̔̆̀̍̊̾̀̈́̀͒̿̎͗̀͐̍̽̑̉̈͋̂͑́̈́̃̂͂̌̇̽͐̓̃̍͗̉̀̏͌̾́͆͑̒̈́̓͆̈́͑̀́̋̆̈́̔̀̈́́̔͌̀̌̿̑̅͛̃͒̃͑̑͗́̈́͗̒̂͗̈͑̈́̈́̎͆̓͐̈̂͌̏̈͌͑̔͌̒̔̍͂̌̐͐̑̀̏̂̀̓͌̈́̐̊̏͑̃̍̔̋̍̔͊̏͋̒̎͊̒̇̐́̀̓́̋͒͑͑͂̀̆̈́̈́́͌̋̒̀͐̑̆͗̈́͌̄͂̊̆̅́̍̈̿̐͋̈́̊͛̎́͗̂͑̒̑͋͑́͊̈͑̾̋̾̀͌͋̽̀̀̃͒̑̊̆͑̓̉̚̕̚̕͘͘̕̚̚͘̕͘̚͘̕͘̕͘͘͜͝͝͠͠͝͠͠͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅ in his quest to [Do The Thing].

Accompanying them on their journey is [A Colorful Cast of Side Characters and Tagalongs]!

Now featuring [Vague Magic] and [Deities of Some Kind]!!

(this is a joke, comedy, I'm not writing anything yet.)

Last edited:
How about a crusade that dunks on the idea of a crusade? Such as, for example, the characters being posessed by spirits of crusaders that want to crusade, but the characters themselves aren't interested in crusading.

How about a crusade that dunks on the idea of a crusade? Such as, for example, the characters being posessed by spirits of crusaders that want to crusade, but the characters themselves aren't interested in crusading.
I feel like that would just end up being a crusade by proxy, but i like the idea

Users who are viewing this thread

Back