Music What kind of music are you into right now?

My tastes are rather eclectic, and I tend to go through phases. Rock, EDM, and Alternative tend to stay on my list.

So my top 5 right now:

"Torch" Black Veil Brides

"Adrenaline" Zero 9:36

"Fire" Two Feet

"Can You Feel the Sun" MISSIO

"Starlight" Starset

Ah, the title sums this up! I just thought it'd be a fun topic to talk about.

As for me, I'm really into these few songs right now. I'd say that I listen to a lot of alternative everything. Alternative pop, alternative rock, alternative country, etcetera.

Oh Ana - Mother Mother
Michelle - Sir Chloe
SugarCrash! - EllyOtto
Let Me Love You Like A Woman - Lana Del Ray
My Ordinary Life - The Living Tombstone
Anytime I see people with Lana Del Ray on their music lists it makes me so happy. Thank you stranger haha

Music that was popular in the late 1980s. Usually American or European-based, but I've been trying to broadened my horizons a little. Here's what I've heavily had on repeat lately:

divider_star_by_joeylock-d9b1dpw.png

"Starlight" Starset

Gasp. Hello, fellow STARSET fan!

HEROES ORCHESTRA. They are a group of young musicians, who play their arrangements (done 'by ear') of the music from Heroes of Might and Magic by Paul Anthony Romero. They give regular concerts and start rising to fame, even more so, as they also have performed with the maestro himself! Here is a link to their YT channel, should you wish to bless your ears and find the inner magic!

https://www.youtube.com/c/HeroesOrchestra/playlists

I like a lot of video game music - menu music, sound tracks, etc. It’s not too intrusive for when I’m studying, but it gives you that boost of energy or nostalgia for good vibes.

I listen to the Pandora app alot. I usually listen to stuff like Two Step From Hell, the French cooking channel, Film Scores, and video game music channel.

I like a lot of video game music - menu music, sound tracks, etc. It’s not too intrusive for when I’m studying, but it gives you that boost of energy or nostalgia for good vibes.

I love video game music. Botw and the loz series in general have some of the most gorgeous tracks I’ve ever heard.

Lately, I’ve been listening to Bossa Nova and Lo-fi Jazz, but I listen to everything. I like fun, funky melodies that I can jam to and chill with.

My great love when it comes to music is KPop, and I’ve been very satisfied with Apple Music’s curated playlists. I’m in love with the “Chung Ah Essentials” playlist, as I find her music so playful and refreshing. It’s a lovely mix of Korean and English, not quite 50-50, but balanced so that you know exactly what each song is about in either language. If you aren’t familiar with her, she has a track called “Roller Coaster” that I just never see to get enough of. I’ll drop the video below if anyone is curious!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back