Chitchat What job do you have?

I did 4 years to get my a bachelors degree for it. Some people can do 2 years however to get their LPN or a bit longer for an RN. I noticed there was always more job options if I did a 4 year degree. To add, my husband is enlisted active duty and we have moved every 3 years because of it. I enjoy having a career of my own that I can up and take with me wherever we go and still have a guaranteed job.
I would have never guessed that nursing job goes well with travel :o
Ty, that helps a lot. I got very mixed info from the web when I googled that.

Pro psychic. Yes, really. Been reading cards about as long as I have been roleplaying. I make reasonable money doing it.

I would have never guessed that nursing job goes well with travel :o
Ty, that helps a lot. I got very mixed info from the web when I googled that.
Anytime. There’s always healthcare careers hiring practically everywhere so it’s great. It has it ups and downs. takes a lot of passion and strength to do it. My mom did it & I volunteered at hospitals when I was in high school.

I'm currently working as a care assistant but I'm thinking about quitting and finding something else. Don't get me wrong, it's a decent job but the longer I work the more I get the feeling that I'm not cut out for it.

im unemployed right now but im trying really hard/ its always been my dream to draw for a living

I am a career Advisor, for a college where I tell people how to be successful; sadly it is more focused on getting them into this college than general life directions which is my ultimate goal, fortunately it truly is a great program I just dislike the customer service staff.

So many technical jobs and meaningful careers in here. Meanwhile I'm just talking to crazy people at the hospital saying they've been kidnapped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back