• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

What it takes to be a Warrior | Responses

DemonKitten

Handler of Souls, Destroyer of Hearts

Please put your response similar to the format below. If more than one person response then the popular answer will be chosen. If no popular answer, it will be done randomly. If I am able, I will use all responses.

To Go Back Click THE STORY

[SIZE= 14px]What clan should the cats above be apart of?[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px]> Using the originals, Thunder/Shadow/River/Wind/Sky[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px]> Make up your own (Be sure to add other clans (if any) alongside this clan and describe it to me)[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px]What format should this story take?[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px]> "You" Format were you are the character[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px]>Third person, limited (how the books are written)[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px]> First person[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, so I'm not familiar with the books this is based on, so I might not be the best to answer, but I'll give it a shot anyway!

How about we >use the originals.

And concerning the format, I think it's best if you just pick whichever one you're most comfortable writing in :)  

What clan should the cats above be apart of?

> Thunder or Sky, as both are historically accepting of stray kits.

What format should this story take?

> Third Person, as the Prologue was already proficiently written in this form.

Clan name: Overgrown (JUST OVERGROWN)

Terrain: once an residential area in 1943. Overgrown is a town that now only inhabits the cats and various other animals that make their home here. Terrain consists of sinkholes, flooded towns, collapsed houses, and even a radiation contaminated nuclear power plant completely over taken by trees, moss, vines, and nuclear waste material.

Animal inhabitants of the residential area: Mainly a place where deer, birds of many species, rodents, and the occasional fox make this spot of the town a rich place for all predators, and prey to make use of.

Animal inhabitants of the flooded areas: The amount of water that covers this part of the city is absurd. The fact that fish and other aquatic marine life dominates this area is very temping for the occasional loner or rouge. But watch out! this part of overgrown is a No Go area as many animals have been swallowed by the vicious currents here.

Animal inhabitants of the nuclear power plant: A death zone. And not just because of the killer radiation here, but also the hoards upon hoards of twoleg zombies that can be found in the radiation zones. Never go here period. For if you do, then may starclan save you because the twoleg zombies are out for blood and flesh.

Inhabitants of the main city: The main city is a place where eagles dare (quite literally). Massive skyscrapers that have long since crumbled and fallen dot the winding place. With shiny square 'trees' that stretch higher than the mountains, with some that seem to touch the stars themselves. Also a great place to find birds and to practice hunting and ridding yourself of your fear of heights.

P.S the gathering is held at the city train station.

That's Overgrown for you...

Responses Closed. Choices made.

> Third Person, as the Prologue was already proficiently written in this form.

> use the originals; Thunder or Sky, as both are historically accepting of stray kits (which will randomly be chosen by a generator)

[COLOR= rgb(75, 0, 130)][SIZE= 14px]Let us find out a little bit about our kit.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

What is the kit's gender? (I just want to keep this simple given we are dealing with cats. I have met cats that are both, but it would be easier to just stick here)

> Male

> Female

What is the color of its fur?

> Enter a color or pelt type. (also add fur length like long, short, medium)

What is the color of its eyes?

>Custom color that isn't unlikely like no pinks. (hard to find images for unrealistic colors)

What is the kit's gender?

> I have no preference, so I'll pass on this decision. In the case of a tie, just sub my vote in with a coin-flip.

> Black and White, Maine Coon Type, Medium; something like this .

> Dark Olive Green; a color like this.

Maine Coons are love, Maine Coons are life. Manul/Pallas' Cats are also pretty great, though...

What is the kit's gender?

> Depending on the breed... Female for the Abyssinian, Male for the Savannah, and Male for the Maine Coon.

> A short-haired, blue Abyssinian. They have an interesting fur color, where when viewed in the right light, the underside is a pale orange color and the top is a dark grey-blue color. Very pretty kitties.

> Another option is a Savannah Cat, a cross breed between the wild Serval and a domestic cat. They're giant cats and good a jumping, which is a trait that will be needed in Skyclan. Savannahs typcially have leopard print and short fur.

>Green

Responses Closed. Choices made.

> Random Generator chose... Abyssinian; Female with green eyes and as described by Noivian

(But surprises await the other choices)

What happens?

> Ravenstar approaches

> Another cat approaches; Please describe this cat and maybe their relations to the clan or to  the kits

> Wolfkit pushes her into the freshkill pile

> Other; Write what ever

What shall we name her?

> Brookkit

> Pebblekit

> Duskkit

> Write in your own (Here is a great link;[COLOR= rgb(255, 160, 122)] [/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(255, 160, 122)]http://wcrpforums.com/thread/1973/jackals-warrior-name-guide[/COLOR])

What happens?

Ravenstar will meet the kit with time (she was mentioned by the Clan's Medicine Cat from a vision, after all), so why not have her play a bit before then?

What shall we name her?

> Duskkit

I'm not good at coming up with names, but... As this one reflects the color of her fur (the grey is the sky and the orange is the setting sun, I presume), and can also be made as a reference to the time she was discovered, this is more than sufficient.

As for the image requested in the Characters Tab, would this suffice?

What happens?

What shall we name her?

> Duskkit

Images!

The first one could possibly have yellow eyes, but I can't tell. The second one looks kind of like a drawing.

AbyssinianBlue.JPG

What happens?

What shall we name her?

> Duskkit

Images!

The first one could possibly have yellow eyes, but I can't tell. The second one looks kind of like a drawing.

AbyssinianBlue.JPG

but we will need to find a really good adult one unless you want to use the other one?

What happens?

I like the idea of them playing first >.>

What shall we name her?

> Duskkit

Duskkit sounds the most cool XD

I can still say responses, right? >.>

[SIZE= 24px][COLOR= rgb(75, 0, 130)]Responses Closed. Choices made.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[COLOR= rgb(75, 0, 130)][SIZE= 14px]>[/COLOR] It is unanimous! Wolfkit shall cause problems[/SIZE]

[COLOR= rgb(75, 0, 130)][SIZE= 14px]> [/COLOR]Duskit will be her name[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px]@Qumack (it was still open)[/SIZE]

Cat Designing Time: Who sounds so angry?

> Create the Deputy

> Warrior (Wolfkit's father)

>Queen (Desertkit's mother)

> or someone else

How do we react? (Duskkit reacted okay with Wolfkit, but now it is time to see how she reacts to an unknown cat)

> Straight up say what they were doing

> Ask why the sound so angry

>Say nothing and let the others talk

> Input response

There aren't any warriors in this clan yet, so I guess we should be defining some of them >.>

How do we react? (Duskkit reacted okay with Wolfkit, but now it is time to see how she reacts to an unknown cat)

I'm not sure if you could say anything that doesn't make you seem impolite 

There aren't any warriors in this clan yet, so I guess we should be defining some of them >.>

I'm not sure if you could say anything that doesn't make you seem impolite 

So a polite Duskkit :)

Also, You are welcome to design Wolfkit's father if that is your choice. If not, I do not mind doing it

Who sounds so angry?

I have a feeling that if we go with this choice, Wolfkit will be the one in trouble rather than Duskkit -- which, through the actions taken by the Father, would give us an inkling to how the Parent-kit relationship among current Skyclan is.

Alternatively, Wolfkit's Father could be an extremely gruff but jovial type of cat, asking 'What do you think you're doing (not eating from the pile after staying cooped up for so long)?! (Eat up you silly kitten!)' rather than being truly angry.

How do we react?

> [Custom] Point to herself in confusion. Is the cat talking to her, or the perpetrator of the blunder: Wolfkit?

In the case of a tie of other responses, my next favorite would be > Say nothing and let the others talk.

Wolfkit's father should be an absolute floof...

fluffy-cats-funny-animal-pics-12__605.jpg

> Straight up say what they were doing - Honesty is the best policy

Also here's a pic to put for Duskkit when they grow older.

abyssinian-cat-polandeze.jpg

(I will close responses tomorrow... I'm thinking of making this an every other day thing... idk, I was going to do it today but got distracted, forgot and then remembered too late)

[SIZE= 24px][COLOR= rgb(75, 0, 130)]Responses Closed. Choices made.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[COLOR= rgb(75, 0, 130)][SIZE= 14px]>[/COLOR] Warrior (Wolfkit's father) [/SIZE]

[COLOR= rgb(75, 0, 130)][SIZE= 14px]> [/COLOR] Say nothing and let the others talk. [/SIZE]

With Wolfkit's father appearance being

fluffy-cats-funny-animal-pics-12__605.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back