Other What is your MBTI personality?

INFJ-T

I’ve taken this test several times over the years and I always get the same result, but the T (turbulent), is new, I think. I don’t remember seeing it before. 🤔

I took the test a long time ago and I believe I got ISFP. I took it a bit more recently and got INFP. I believe the second is more accurate because I think the first time I might have been idealizing myself. Can’t say for sure though. It was a long time ago.

I’m an INFJ Jumper type. It’s more that I prefer using my Introverted Thinking function to my Extroverted Feeling function. Fe is something that I’m working on as I socialize more. :)

I take the test every few years and I always get ENFP or INFP, so I imagine I'm somewhere between the two!

I always get either INTJ or INTP whenever I take these things. It's pretty much a bogus test, but those are fair assessments, I suppose.

I always get either INTJ or INTP whenever I take these things. It's pretty much a bogus test, but those are fair assessments, I suppose.
The test is known to be unreliable, the death sentence that makes it fall into the domain of pseudoscience, its popularity is its saving grace. But I think the insights behind it are worth checking out for a bit, at least for the personality you suspect yourself to be. It is still possible to determine a personality type for yourself with an understanding of the systems and how it works. Tho it's not always so clear cut in some instances, the spectrum of personality can shift, especially when under extreme stress.

Last edited:
The test is known to be unreliable, the death sentence that makes it fall into the domain of pseudoscience, its popularity is its saving grace. But I think the insights behind it are worth checking out for a bit, at least for the personality you suspect yourself to be. It is still possible to determine a personality type for yourself with an understanding of the systems and how it works. Tho it's not always so clear cut in some instances, the spectrum of personality can shift, especially when under extreme stress.

Agreed. Its fun in theory just like horoscopes, but its far too rigid and tries to categorize and oversimplify something that is constantly shifting and, in reality, very complex. I will say, as a writer though, it useful as a baseline for developing characters if you're stuck for ideas.

I been ENTP since the first wave of this getting popular online and still ENTP. I guess it's because ENTPs are fucking cringe and I'm cringe.

Augh. It changes on the day, I can never get a solid answer. ENTJ, INTP, LGBT, I'm an enigma.

I think it's something interesting for your own entertainment and self-reflection, but I'd be worried as heck if my workplace made me take an MBTI test as part of the recruitment process.

I tried applying for a Petsmart job a few years ago and they had a personality test as part of their application process.

INFJ-T. Apparently it’s the rarest personality type in the world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back