Other What is your MBTI personality?

Itโ€™s fun to take these, but in terms of reliability, itโ€™s really easy to skew the results. Iโ€™d say the best person to describe your personality would be the people around you. They observe the things that you arenโ€™t aware of. Maybe ask your friends to take it for you.

That said though, I tend to relate to the INTP personality. That doesnโ€™t mean that itโ€™s actually fitting, but the traits are somewhat resonating.

I've taken this test several times over the years and it's always the same result. I guess it's right, then. Pretty accurate actually:
INTP-T.png

I've taken this test several times... but always in the guise of various characters, to get a better feel for them.

Never bothered taking it for myself, and by this point it seems like it'd be a shame to break my record.
I already know what pizza topping I am, that'll do for internet personality quizzes.
That's actually a pretty cool idea. I had been considering giving it a try for some of my characters. I knew I wasn't the first person to think of that.

As for which personality I am, INTP, which supposedly is one of the rarer personality types, though I see several people here who got that same personality type as well. I found about the test about a couple of months ago, and decided to give it a go. I got INTP, which honestly makes a lot of sense. When I saw the description they give for INTPs afterwards, I did find myself identifying with many of the things said there. I read the descriptions for other personalities as well, and INTP is still the one I find best describes my personality.

After taking the test I actually showed it to my siblings and my mom, so they did it as well. My brother is an INFP, my sister is an ESTJ, and my mom is an ISFJ. Particularly interesting for my brother and I, since we occasionally watch Frank Jame's videos, and he sometimes has fun videos about the different 16 personalities reacting to different situations, and it's a lot more fun to watch those videos now that we have a basic understanding of the 16 personalities.

My results:
rf.png

Last edited:
That's actually a pretty cool idea. I had been considering giving it a try for some of my characters. I knew I wasn't the first person to think of that.

As for which personality I am, INTP, which supposedly is one of the rarer personality types, though I see several people here who got that same personality type as well. I found about the test about a couple of months ago, and decided to give it a go. I got INTP, which honestly makes a lot of sense. When I saw the description they give for INTPs afterwards, I did find myself identifying with many of the things said there. I read the descriptions for other personalities as well, and INTP is still the one I find best describes my personality.

After taking the test I actually showed it to my siblings and my mom, so they did it as well. My brother is an INFP, my sister is an ESTJ, and my mom is an ISFJ. Particularly interesting for my brother and I, since we occasionally watch Frank Jame's videos, and he sometimes has fun videos about the different 16 personalities reacting to different situations, and it's a lot more fun to watch those videos now that we have a basic understanding of the 16 personalities.

My results:
View attachment 884166

Frank Jamesโ€™ videos make me laugh! I could totally relate to some of the INTP parts of his sketch.

My results from the last time I took the test:

preview

INFJ-T for me. ^.^
But it seems like I'm just on the cusp of INFP too...
And I do have quite a bit that resonates with INFP.
But also quite a bit which resonates with INFJ. xD

Guess I'm a combination of the two...? O.o>
Who knows, lol. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

I got INFJ-A. I just retook it and while I've gotten INFJ for years now, this is the first time I got that 5th letter with the Assertive. After reading the description for it, I do agree. One thing I remember laughing at is how INFJs are mistaken for being Extroverted and I tend to be mistaken for that all of the time just because I am outgoing. But even with my closest friends, I'll tire out within an hour unless I have a job to do. It's hard for me to do pure socializing for long lengths of time.

Actually, I was really surprised that I got INTP. I thought I would get INFP, but with the way the cognitive function are described and stacked, I was erring more on the side of Ti-Ne rather than Fi-Ne.

INTP, apparently, but I really feel as though I'm an ambivert.

The first handful of times I took it I consistently tested ISTP. Then when I read about MBTI I tested as nearly every type. I think Iโ€™m ISFP tho haha

ISFP was what I got last time I took the test (which was nearly a year ago).

Huh. I've always tested INTP on these (with a considerable amount of people protesting that I'm hardly an introvert). This is the first time the I actually turned E. I think the pandemic made me accept that I'm not completely allergic to human interaction after all ยฏ\_(ใƒ„)_/ยฏ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back