TV & Film What is your least favorite movie or western animated show?

Bad movie, there's so many. I'll pick one on the top of my list and the runner up. First, the atrocious The Room-judge for yourself this scene sets up the many failures of this movie.

And the runner up for whisper screaming goes to.... Jupiter Ascending!

Finally, Teen Titans Go. Nope. The fact there's a movie for it just adds to my dislike of it.

Bad movie, there's so many. I'll pick one on the top of my list and the runner up. First, the atrocious The Room-judge for yourself this scene sets up the many failures of this movie.

And the runner up for whisper screaming goes to.... Jupiter Ascending!

Finally, Teen Titans Go. Nope. The fact there's a movie for it just adds to my dislike of it.

I saw a review of that movie from IGN. Those whack-jobs gave it an 8.0 out of 10! What the heck?!

Off the top of my head (that I have seen) I have a particular distaste for Despicable Me 3 and GoG2, as both were far too silly in a cringy way for me. I could throw Thor Ragnorok in their too for similar reasons, but it did have parts that I liked. (and I have a Thor bias)

For tv shows, most of CN's shows are trash, but Teen TItans Go stands out. Would It really be that hard to just give the original a new season?

Speaking of movies, Gaston Lagaffe's live-action adaptation was really horrible, besides, even the creator's daughter reacted, how come we're missing such a simple comic adaptation? even Spirou...

I mean come on, it's the story of a guy who's a little green and lazy and has a cat and a seagull, and inventions that rarely work..
even Spielberg captured the ambiance of Tintin very well..

Ouch...I actually kinda liked the initial Ben 10 story all throughout. Even the Ben 10 reboot holds up somewhat nicely; sure, it's not perfect, but it's a lot better than the Powerpuff Girls reboot.

Ben 10 should have just stayed with both the original and Alien Force, Alien Force being better because of the maturity the characters go through and the fight against the aliens that considered themselves pure and above all other species in the galaxy, after that, i didn't watch the series more or less anymore.

a friend made me watch austin powers. i had no expectations and i still felt let down. it’s just so cringey

I pity you all, but I'll name my two pains:

Super Duper Sumos.

Mucha Lucha.

To their credit, I like the latter's background music a lil bit. And by that I mean I don't hate it as much as literally everything else in the show.

I used to love them as a kid. I regret all of my decisions.

I can't think of mine at the moment, but please post yours

Ghost in a shell, Any show or movie that kill off their lgbt characters (I'm so tired of it honestly, y'all aren't being creative anymore!), also not really a fan of Hannibal to be quite honest (they humanized a sick f*** which I'm also quite tired of)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back