TV & Film What is your least favorite movie or western animated show?

Out of those I've actually seen, I'm going with the first Percy Jackson movie. Dear God why does it exist. Only liked Logan Lerman and the guy who played Grover.

As for animated show, I'm very much against Teen Titans Go! as an entity. But my sister loves it so I have to live with its existence.
Any others I'd claim to hate I've avoided and therefore can't technically give an opinion on.

To be honest, I can't stand Family Guy. I know it's supposed to be raunchy and offensive and whatever, but watching it honestly just makes me feel like my brain is melting. I understand shock-value humor; I can stomach South Park, and even American Dad and the other spinoffs. There's just something about Family Guy in particular I have no tolerance for. Also, the transition music they use is horrid.

Hmmm worst movie that I can truly say I hated is The Last Jedi.

Hmmm... I don't really hate too many tv shows cause I barely watch tv anymore. Um if I had to pick one it's gonna be most reality shows or those stupid family sitcoms.

My least favorite animated show is probably Caillou (or however you spell it). I know it's for little kids, but little kids deserve better.

Worst movie? The "Vacation" remake (2015). Yet another classic ruined by the IQ-dissolving sophomoric "humor" only a disturbed eighth-grader would find amusing.

Family Guy, i can't get into it at all, and the winx, and Ladybug (whatever the show is called).
there is probably more i don't really like at all.

Last edited:
From Cartoon Network:
-Teen Titans Go
-Uncle Grandpa (thank goodness it's gone)
-Clarence
From Nickelodeon:
-Sanjay and Craig
-Breadwinners
-the later seasons of Spongebob Squarepants (please just let it end...D':)
-Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (too soon for a reboot!)

From Cartoon Network:
-Teen Titans Go
-Uncle Grandpa (thank goodness it's gone)
-Clarence
From Nickelodeon:
-Sanjay and Craig
-Breadwinners
-the later seasons of Spongebob Squarepants (please just let it end...D':)
-Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (too soon for a reboot!)
Breadwinner? the cartoon with ducks that like bread?

Breadwinner? the cartoon with ducks that like bread?
It...is just...so...stupid! I can't even get myself to watch an entire episode, especially after just seeing the commercials for it. The characters are annoying, what takes place in the show is too weird, and I find it utterly revolting how their butts do more flapping than their wings.:angryteeth: In short, Breadwinners is garbage! Kids deserve better entertainment than that... [end rant]

It...is just...so...stupid! I can't even get myself to watch an entire episode, especially after just seeing the commercials for it. The characters are annoying, what takes place in the show is too weird, and I find it utterly revolting how their butts do more flapping than their wings.:angryteeth: In short, Breadwinners is garbage! Kids deserve better entertainment than that... [end rant]
Geez.. why do creators think that "butts" would be funny, it's a long mystery..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back