Video Games What is your favours Pokémon

I have a few obvious choices, like the entirety of Generation 3's new Pokemon, 70% of Generation 4 and the whole good half of Generation 7's PokeDex, but I'll give a shout-out to the more unconventional members of my favorites list:

Mega Banette is a legitimate threat in the meta, despite its unfortunate RU tiering. With Mega Banette being the only Pokemon able to both know the move Destiny Bond and have the ability Prankster, alongside Shadow Claw, Sucker Punch(especially with its inexcusably high Attack stat) and Will o Wisp for pressure, Mega Banette has potential to compromise even the most stalwart of teams' strategies. Not only that, but since its conception in Generation 3, but Banette's design has always emanated an alluring amalgamation of cuteness and frightening mystery.

mega_banette_by_goosebumps_fan57-d9zvwam.png

Not only does Bronzong's design find the perfect, albeit strange, mix of mystical, cute and cool, but Bronzong can hold its head high as one of the best Trap-Setters in the meta, highly due in part to its much beloved Steel/Psychic type combination granting it 9 resistances and an immunity (two if you count Levitation). Not only that, but props to Brongzong for being the only Trap-Setter to have earned itself an Uber tiering, which is a tier above its other Steel/Psychic brethren such as OU Sweeper MegaGross and OU well-rounded Trap-Setter and Healing Wisher Jirachi.
Bronzong.full.1983738.jpg

The next few are a prime examples of Pokemon who are among my favorites purely because their designs appeal to me on the grounds that the Ghost-type has always been my favorite and the designs have always found their way into my heart, despite how most of them are relatively unimpressive in the meta. Most notable is Mismagious, whose witch motif is only enhanced by the Ghost-type's trademarked "creepy-cute" factor. Exceptions to the "unimpressive" generalization include Mega Sableye, Mimikyu and Aegislash.
b440f485ddb7dc4831fd16910ee724d2.jpg

tumblr_n4nay86oEN1rnr3awo1_500.png

trevenant-wallpaper-cover-pic.png

159f4d368851954fa1f6ea1e985df248f1493aaa_hq.jpg

mega_sableye_by_all0412-d7m0kgj.jpg

Mimikyu.full.2017962.jpg

day_556___girguard___aegislash_by_autobottesla-d9epkzd.png

Of course, I should have probably included Golurk with the preceding group, but I couldn't pass up the chance to show-off my analysis of Golurk kept within this Google Doc.
y_k___shiny_golurk_by_shadescarknight-d4wxomp.png

I've always loved Bisharp's design, and I've loved both Absol's design and its presence in my team since Gen 3 as a fast glass-cannon Sucker Punch sweeper, and as far as competitiveness is concerned, Bisharp is just Absol with Iron Head and a 4x weakness to Fighting.
Bisharp.full.1416575.jpg

Grass Bisharp?
cacturne_by_xbluexaurax-d47mbu4.png

Oh gosh, thats sooo hard to choose just one!

I'd have to say Charmander and Sylveon are my two absolute favorites, but I have sooo many others!

Oh another favorite of mine has to be Mega Rayquaza, just because it got banned from the uber tier and they had to make a new tier called Anything Goes. Though I'm pretty sure the other names that came up for it where the WTF tier, the Holy Mother of God What Where they Thinking tier, and the Balance is Officially Dead tier.

I love all of them, but my favorite right now would have to be Magearna. I enjoy it's design and typing. Plus... cute clockwork Pokémon is cute.

Magearna_3861ed_6115523.gif

I've always loved Charmander and its evolution line. <3

If Litten didn't have such a shitty final evolution, it'd be my new favorite. Since its final evolution sucks, it's a close second to Charmander for me.

tumblr_n9puc4ibFO1tpfyz5o2_500.gif
030c992dc0278c51c791196315540c8f11c62901_hq.gif

Definitely Zoroark / Zorua. I love abilities that mess with people's heads, and outside of the games Zoroark's illusion ability is legendary-tier in that regard. One of my favorite characters to write is a Zoroark who goes around disguised as a human because she'd rather be a human than a pokemon.

Gardevoir and Gallade for sure! Pretty much all of the Ralts line has had my love from the first Ralts I caught in Ruby!

mine's definitely raichu, but minun, mewtwo, jolteon and the froakie line are in my top spots as well. it's really hard to pick when there's so many.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back